Where the Lies Come From

Of course they don't....he's a pundit, not a reporter.....just another silly lawsuit, easily won.

“It’s a commentary show,” “It’s a show that markets itself … as opinion and spirited debate. That context matters.” - geez,...duh.....the sad thing is most reasonable viewers, know that...the unreasonable ones are watching his counterparts, like Cuomo, Lemon, and Rachael....and think they are getting facts....

excuses excuses - peddling CONspiracy theories that stoke hatred & trump humpers act on them with violence is sickening.

can you tell me when any pundit from CNN & MSNBC have spurred such hatred on?
It's not an excuse...it's a legal fact...hence why the lawsuit was kicked.

The sad thing is you don't know the difference between commentary and reporting....hence why you have fallen so hard for leftist propaganda.

actually - uh - no. i never take anything at face value.... no sound bites ... nor edited video. when i hear something or see a sliced blurb, i research it on UNBIASED sites to see & read things in their entirety.

'commentary' based on propaganda to donny's poorly educated base, knowing fully well that them thar trump humpers won't bother to find out if it's true or bullshit peddling- but will just take it as fact - is not only misleading, but dangerous. no wonder donny loves you long time.

as an FYI, i don't have cable - - - so *your* OPINIONATED assersion is also not based on fact.
Then why did you post the comments you did about Carlson?

because 'he' - having the full blessing of yer chosen one - has the power to persuade people to act dangerously.
So your beef then is with all pundits and commentaries? I have not heard him or persuade people to act dangerously...do you have examples of this?

Here is an example of someone, that isn't a pundit, in fact one of the leaders of a political party, ASKING people to act dangerously, and in fact commit acts of violence:

The Left is where the disinformation comes from.

CaptainObvious.png

Of course they don't....he's a pundit, not a reporter.....just another silly lawsuit, easily won.

“It’s a commentary show,” “It’s a show that markets itself … as opinion and spirited debate. That context matters.” - geez,...duh.....the sad thing is most reasonable viewers, know that...the unreasonable ones are watching his counterparts, like Cuomo, Lemon, and Rachael....and think they are getting facts....

excuses excuses - peddling CONspiracy theories that stoke hatred & trump humpers act on them with violence is sickening.

The sad thing is you don't know the difference between commentary and reporting....hence why you have fallen so hard for leftist propaganda.

actually - uh - no. i never take anything at face value.... no sound bites ... nor edited video. when i hear something or see a sliced blurb, i research it on UNBIASED sites to see & read things in their entirety.

'commentary' based on propaganda to donny's poorly educated base, knowing fully well that them thar trump humpers won't bother to find out if it's true or bullshit peddling- but will just take it as fact - is not only misleading, but dangerous. no wonder donny loves you long time.

as an FYI, i don't have cable - - - so *your* OPINIONATED assersion is also not based on fact.
Someone who calls the former President of the United states "Donny" and refers to his base as "poorly educated" and then mimics the speech of those Trump voters, does not research unbiased sites and readd them thoroughly.

So I believe you are a liar.

You have no shame I am sure....you are taking advantage of an anonymous forum to spew lies about your intent in an attempt to lend your posts credibility.

It failed.

Someone who calls the former President of the United states "Donny" and refers to his base as "poorly educated" and then mimics the speech of those Trump voters, does not research unbiased sites and readd them thoroughly.

You have no shame I am sure....you are taking advantage of an anonymous forum to spew lies about your intent in an attempt to lend your posts credibility.

It failed.

lol - i have seen DONNY in action for over 40 years. & it was him saying he loves the poorly educated... so get over it snowflake. i sure do my research - - - on unbiased sites no doubt about it.

what you believe & what is fact are 2 different thing especially if after all this time you still support yer chosen one. HE said that too....

& all my posts are credible.

It failed.

lol - i have seen DONNY in action for over 40 years. & it was him saying he loves the poorly educated... so get over it snowflake. i sure do my research - - - on unbiased sites no doubt about it.

what you believe & what is fact are 2 different thing especially if after all this time you still support yer chosen one. HE said that too....

Of course he does.....why wouldn't he? Why do you hate people that don't have a good education?

Of course in the context Trump was speaking those, was in terms of how Pollsters classify people

"we won with the Evangelicals, we won with young, we won with old, we won with highly educated, we won with poorly educated! I love the poorly educated! We are the smartest, the most loyal people, and you know I'm really happy about? 46 percent with Hispanics! Number 1 with Hispanics!"

So, again, why do you hate poorly educated people?

It failed.

Of course he does.....why wouldn't he? Why do you hate people that don't have a good education?

Of course in the context Trump was speaking those, was in terms of how Pollsters classify people

"we won with the Evangelicals, we won with young, we won with old, we won with highly educated, we won with poorly educated! I love the poorly educated! We are the smartest, the most loyal people, and you know I'm really happy about? 46 percent with Hispanics! Number 1 with Hispanics!"

poorly educated does not = lack of education.

donny likes the poorly educated that like to stay that way & will take his word as gospel when he's straight out lying to grift.

that's how he can keep duping them.

It failed.

donny likes the poorly educated that like to stay that way & will take his word as gospel when he's straight out lying to grift.

Well, that's not what he said.....poorly educated in the context of what he said, and I quoted, were the folks classified by the pollsters...which means not having much of a formal education. He also said he loves the highly educated as well....and won with them....how do you explain that?

With that said, why do you hate poorly educated people?

It failed.

Well, that's not what he said.....poorly educated in the context of what he said, and I quoted, were the folks classified by the pollsters...which means not having much of a formal education. He also said he loves the highly educated as well....and won with them....how do you explain that?

With that said, why do you hate poorly educated people?

lol ... you are the only one who's insisting on what i mean. lol , hate is such a strong emotion. so is emotional stubborn willful ignorance - which you seem to be exhibiting quite well. & btw, you good little trump humper - i barely got my GED. but i educate myself by learning facts & truth.... & notgo by what donny wants me to hear to make me feel good thru fantasy.

' The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”' ~ DJT, the art of the deal.

besides - donny speaks in code.... so says his long time lawyer who knows where all the bodies are buried.

Forum List

Back