Where the Lies Come From

An opinion is an opinion. It is how one reads a situation. You can say that person is wrong...but that will be your opinion.
There are honest opinions and there are dishonest opinions. Dishonest opinions are those based on lies and distortions told not to reflect reality but to achieve a different purpose.

Tucker Carlson argued his opinions are not honest and any rational person would know this.
Seems you dont get it.

His opinions are his opinions. You have the right to disagree....but to call his opinions as lies is like me calling your opinions as lies.

But I dont.

Seems you dont like those who have opinions different than yours. Worse, seems you prefer to call those opinions lies.

In other words, you dont want to consider opinions that differ from yours. THAT is the problem.
I heard you and I gave you a considered response. Not all opinions are honest opinions as I stated above and which you’ve ignored.

Seems you are the one that doesn’t get it.
OK.

Thats your opinion.

So now I could do what you are doing....call your opinion a lie because I don't agree with it.....or, consider your opinion as an opinion....which is how I roll.

When one feels the superiority to call ones opinion a lie, all debate is lost....and that means we all lose.

And that is the problem with a forum such as this one.
For starters, I don’t like that we can say people can have different opinions about factual matters.

No, it’s not an opinion that the world is flat. The world is either round or it’s flat. There cannot be “opinions”.

Second, people can (and do) propagate opinions not because they believe it but because they want others to believe it.

If you think that’s not true, then I’ve got bad news for you. It is. Some people are liars.

At the end of the day, my “opinion” of Tucker Carlson is backed up by the statements of his lawyers who have stated no one is to take him seriously. No reasonable person would consider his opinion honest.

And that fact is how he gets away with defamation.

Tucker Carlson. You got that right. He's definitely one of them. :thup:

WRONG......He's not perfect, but he's an angel compared to anything the left has. He's got 10 pound balls too, because he talks about things others won't admit to.

While you might prefer hear how racist the USA is, Tucker will tell you how you're bent over for the PROG elite & China & Repuslivcans too. Take a wild fucking guess which is important and which is a distraction.

lest anyone forget, ol' tucker was part of the CNN & MSNBC families for years b4 going over to fox.

his opinions are based on whoever pays him more to have them.

Tucker Carlson

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson[5] (born May 16, 1969)[6] is an American conservative television host and political commentator who has hosted the nightly political talk show Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox News since 2016.
Carlson became a print journalist in the 1990s, writing for The Weekly Standard. He was a CNN commentator from 2000 to 2005, and co-host of the network's prime-time news debate program Crossfire from 2001 to 2005. He would later host the nightly program Tucker on MSNBC from 2005 to 2008. He has been a political analyst for Fox News since 2009, appearing as guest or guest host on various programs before the launch of his current show.

Typical lazy commie troll, why don't you tell us what he got wrong. Oh you can't because you did watch the video, so you don't know what he said and can't refute a single fact he presented.

Tucker gets it right the majority of the time.
Considering the media has people thinking cops kill over a thousand Blacks a year when the number is 27 gives you an idea of the magnitude of the lie they do nothing to correct.

Plus the fact that most of the unhinged Left wants Tucker censored from here to eternity.
We don't want him censored, we just think he shouldn't be allowed to lie to millions of people at once.

You have yet to provide evidence of a single lie in the video. Me thinks you're the liar here.

An opinion is an opinion. It is how one reads a situation. You can say that person is wrong...but that will be your opinion.
There are honest opinions and there are dishonest opinions. Dishonest opinions are those based on lies and distortions told not to reflect reality but to achieve a different purpose.

Tucker Carlson argued his opinions are not honest and any rational person would know this.

That has nothing to do with the information presented in the OP, why don't you address what was said in the video instead of just trolling?

That has nothing to do with the information presented in the OP, why don't you address what was said in the video instead of just trolling?
Sure it does. The information from the OP is from Tucker Carlson who admits that no rational person would consider his information trustworthy or reliable.

lest anyone forget, ol' tucker was part of the CNN & MSNBC families for years b4 going over to fox.

Tucker Carlson

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson[5] (born May 16, 1969)[6] is an American conservative television host and political commentator who has hosted the nightly political talk show Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox News since 2016.
Carlson became a print journalist in the 1990s, writing for The Weekly Standard. He was a CNN commentator from 2000 to 2005, and co-host of the network's prime-time news debate program Crossfire from 2001 to 2005. He would later host the nightly program Tucker on MSNBC from 2005 to 2008. He has been a political analyst for Fox News since 2009, appearing as guest or guest host on various programs before the launch of his current show.

Are you claiming that his opinions on Fox are different than the opinions he had on CNN and MSNBC?

Sure it does. The information from the OP is from Tucker Carlson who admits that no rational person would consider his information trustworthy or reliable.

Then it should be easy for you to prove the information provide in the OP isn't accurate, RIGHT? Yet all you do is attack the source, typical commie MO.

Tucker Carlson

Are you claiming that his opinions on Fox are different than the opinions he had on CNN and MSNBC?
Tucker was always the Conservative on CNN and MSNBC being shouted out by whatever jackass emotional Liberal he was working with.

Tucker Carlson

His opinions are his opinions.

Then it should be easy for you to prove the information provide in the OP isn't accurate, RIGHT? Yet all you do is attack the source, typical commie MO.
The source attacked himself.

Am I to blame for his own actions?

Forum List

Back