Where the Lies Come From

Tucker Carlson. You got that right. He's definitely one of them. :thup:
Debunk what he said.
Again?
The Huckster has been "debunked" almost as much as Rannity?

6/18/2020

Fox News Lawyer Suggests No Reasonable Viewer Would Think Tucker Carlson is News
" An attorney representing Fox News reportedly made an interrogative statement in federal court that directly called into question the news value of the network’s second-most popular prime time show".

Even the Huckster's lawyer knows, he FOS.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-lawyer

Last edited:
Debunk what he said.
Again?
The Huckster has been "debunked" almost as much as Rannity?

6/18/2020

Fox News Lawyer Suggests No Reasonable Viewer Would Think Tucker Carlson is News
" An attorney representing Fox News reportedly made an interrogative statement in federal court that directly called into question the news value of the network’s second-most popular prime time show".

Even the Huckster's lawyer knows, he FOS.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fox-news-lawyer
Tucker Carlson never claimed to be a news reporter. He offer opinion based o the news. He admits that.

Unlike Rachel Maddow who claims to be an investigative reporter, when, in fact, anyone with a small amount of brain matter would realize is a lie.

She is an opinionist. Her time slot makes that quite clear.

Where the Lies Come From
1_EojZ9QMBHPqWF5a-E-zQNw@2x.png

Tucker gets it right the majority of the time.
Considering the media has people thinking cops kill over a thousand Blacks a year when the number is 27 gives you an idea of the magnitude of the lie they do nothing to correct.

Plus the fact that most of the unhinged Left wants Tucker censored from here to eternity.
We don't want him censored, we just think he shouldn't be allowed to lie to millions of people at once.

This is why the left is banking on censorship. They have no logic, common sense or ideas to refute Trump's America first policies. Their America last policies won't cut it with the American people so the only hope they have is to silence the right.

Its opinion. He admits it and he is clear about it.

So just to be clear, Ones opinion you disagree with is dishonest and untruthful?
I think opinions are often honest and truthful.

Tucker Carlson’s are not, at least that’s what his lawyers successfully argued in court.

Its opinion. He admits it and he is clear about it.

So just to be clear, Ones opinion you disagree with is dishonest and untruthful?
I think opinions are often honest and truthful.

Tucker Carlson’s are not, at least that’s what his lawyers successfully argued in court.
An opinion is an opinion. It is how one reads a situation. You can say that person is wrong...but that will be your opinion.

For example....

When Trump "caged" children at the border he was referred to as a monster by opinionists

When it was revealed that the pictures were taken during the Obama administration, it was referred to as a need at the time by opinionists

Now that Biden is doing the same thing it is referred to as "A facility for children" by opinionisits.

Is anyone lying?

Or just the ones, like me, who point out the hypocrisy?

Tucker Carlson. You got that right. He's definitely one of them.
Debunk what he said.
He's Tucker Carlson. He's on FOX. QED
That means you cannot dispute a thing he said. Thanks.
Why would I want to when anything said will be twisted into something unrecognizable by your troll farm, comrade?
Why are you here then. Just to tell people if they do not agree with you they are wrong? No reasons necessary? Pretty fascist out, aren't you?
I wish I didn't have to do it, y'all are so slow on the uptake, so repetition seems to be the thing to do. Maybe someday things will seep through, though that can take some time given the dense material it has to flow through.

An opinion is an opinion. It is how one reads a situation. You can say that person is wrong...but that will be your opinion.
There are honest opinions and there are dishonest opinions. Dishonest opinions are those based on lies and distortions told not to reflect reality but to achieve a different purpose.

Tucker Carlson argued his opinions are not honest and any rational person would know this.

There are honest opinions and there are dishonest opinions. Dishonest opinions are those based on lies and distortions told not to reflect reality but to achieve a different purpose.

Tucker Carlson argued his opinions are not honest and any rational person would know this.
Seems you dont get it.

His opinions are his opinions. You have the right to disagree....but to call his opinions as lies is like me calling your opinions as lies.

But I dont.

Seems you dont like those who have opinions different than yours. Worse, seems you prefer to call those opinions lies.

In other words, you dont want to consider opinions that differ from yours. THAT is the problem.

Seems you dont get it.

His opinions are his opinions. You have the right to disagree....but to call his opinions as lies is like me calling your opinions as lies.

But I dont.

Seems you dont like those who have opinions different than yours. Worse, seems you prefer to call those opinions lies.

In other words, you dont want to consider opinions that differ from yours. THAT is the problem.
I heard you and I gave you a considered response. Not all opinions are honest opinions as I stated above and which you’ve ignored.

Seems you are the one that doesn’t get it.

Seems you dont get it.

But I dont.

I heard you and I gave you a considered response. Not all opinions are honest opinions as I stated above and which you’ve ignored.

Seems you are the one that doesn’t get it.
OK.

Thats your opinion.

So now I could do what you are doing....call your opinion a lie because I don't agree with it.....or, consider your opinion as an opinion....which is how I roll.

When one feels the superiority to call ones opinion a lie, all debate is lost....and that means we all lose.

And that is the problem with a forum such as this one.

Forum List

Back