• A space station

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An underwater city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
nucular said:
I think the thread has gotten mixed up. You're talking about the Arabs here, right?

I was talking about the Israelis. Move them somewhere that they are safe, and at the same time they stop being a source of irritation to everybody around them. Maybe somewhere in the former USSR, since so many "Israelis" are actually Europeans. It would be a boost to the economy there.

Why make them run? The best answer is let them aggressively pursue their enemies. I know for a fact Israel would have NO problem taking over much/all of the middle east if they so desired.

Kathianne said:
Once again, you failed to quote in entirety. :banana2:

I was quoting only the part where you made demented speculation about what I'm saying. I am quite capable of expressing my own ideas. If I need any help, I'll let you know.
:blowup:

nucular said:
I think the thread has gotten mixed up. You're talking about the Arabs here, right?

I was talking about the Israelis. Move them somewhere that they are safe, and at the same time they stop being a source of irritation to everybody around them. Maybe somewhere in the former USSR, since so many "Israelis" are actually Europeans. It would be a boost to the economy there.

You're missing the point--God told them that was where they should live cause he gave em that place.

nucular said:
Obviously the current location of Israel is problematic. If the Jews wanted a homeland so they could be safe, that has not happened. It is a source of constant irritation to its neighbors. Maybe Israel should be somewhere else to make the world safer for everyone?

Israel's critics should recognize the constraints of reality: Israel is not going to move, and before it could be killed, it would be worse than 10,000 Masadas, even without nuclear weapons.

However, Israel does have nuclear weapons, and could take 10 million people down with it.

nucular said:
Obviously the current location of Israel is problematic. If the Jews wanted a homeland so they could be safe, that has not happened. It is a source of constant irritation to its neighbors. Maybe Israel should be somewhere else to make the world safer for everyone?
What an idiotic question. What’s your agenda, nucular? Are you anti-Semitic? Anti-Israel? What is your purpose in asking an inane, pointless question? I think a part of Israel should be on your street. Then they could wall you off from the rest of us.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
nucular said:
I was quoting only the part where you made demented speculation about what I'm saying. I am quite capable of expressing my own ideas. If I need any help, I'll let you know.
:blowup:

sorry, it's not nice to 'cherry pick' parts of a quote to put in context. You must be a MSM reporter! :shocked: Well, guess your editor must help with the spelling.

onedomino said:
What an idiotic question. What’s your agenda, nucular? Are you anti-Semitic? Anti-Israel? What is your purpose in asking an inane, pointless question? I think a part of Israel should be on your street. Then they could wall you off from the rest of us.

What's my agenda? I am a non monotheist who is bored and disgusted with the fact that the world is unsafe because all the little monotheists on this planet can't get along although they worship the same desert gods. Obviously there is a serious flaw if they all worship the same god(s) yet want to kill each other. Therefore in the words of the Offspring "Ya gotta keep 'em separated!"

nucular said:
What's my agenda? I am a non monotheist who is bored and disgusted with the fact that the world is unsafe because all the little monotheists on this planet can't get along although they worship the same desert gods. Obviously there is a serious flaw if they all worship the same god(s) yet want to kill each other. Therefore in the words of the Offspring "Ya gotta keep 'em separated!"

can you prove it's the same god? Or that god exists?

-=d=- said:
Why make them run? The best answer is let them aggressively pursue their enemies. I know for a fact Israel would have NO problem taking over much/all of the middle east if they so desired.

:clap:

Well put! - Personally, I know of a handful of buddies who'd be with me in buying all the Popcorn we could fit on an airplane - in order to fly over there, Cheer Isreal on, watch the fireworks and chomp on popcorn.. :D

nucular said:

I think you're mixed up. :laugh:

Forum List

Back