Where should I put this?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
It's about cops not knowing much about the constitution. One has to wonder where they were schooled.

This report reveals that Aurora police officers either do not understand the constitutional constraints on their behavior or cannot be bothered to comply with them. That goes for the remarkably incurious detectives who investigated the incident as well as the officers who illegally detained and assaulted McClain.

I doubt it's just Aurora Colorado- there is an ignorance pervasive in our country that goes all the way up the food chain- A.L.L T.H.E. W.A.Y. Thank you Public Education- and don't start with it's democrats or progressives fault- ALL politicians subscribe to Public Education- so, should this be moved to the education forum? Or, the constitution. I await the great Question Mark Avatar's decision.

When our jails are full of kids because of gun possession one has to wonder what kind of judges we have.

When our jails are full of kids because of gun possession one has to wonder what kind of judges we have.

really? in what world are the "JAILS FULL OF KIDS" simply for possession of a gun? They somehow got
"randomly" searched for no reason at all?

• Banned
really? in what world are the "JAILS FULL OF KIDS" simply for possession of a gun? They somehow got
Please read the article- that way you at least look like you know what you're talking about.

Truly sad that most judges don't know or care about our rights either.

Almost all inner city jails are full of kids who were caught with a gun, my local news is always reports gun recovered after car was pulled over for another reason.

Please read the article- that way you at least look like you know what you're talking about.

I read the article----it does not contradict in any way my sense that the "Jails are full of kids for simple possession of a gun" is a false statement. I grew up in a state in which simple possession of a gun WOULD put a person in jail----and there were lots of guns around. But the jails were NOT FULL OF KIDS in jail because the population was RANDOMLY being searched for guns. People should not resist arrest---
the "PAINFUL" bs is familiar to me. ---as that which it is-----bs

Almost all inner city jails are full of kids who were caught with a gun, my local news is always reports gun recovered after car was pulled over for another reason.

thanks-----for the record---jails are not prisons. Pulled over for ANOTHER reason is the issue----not
"RANDOM SEARCH". My suggestion----if you are likely to be "pulled over for another reason"----DON'T CARRY A GUN. In the state in which I grew up ----you would end up in PRISON

thanks-----for the record---jails are not prisons. Pulled over for ANOTHER reason is the issue----not
"RANDOM SEARCH". My suggestion----if you are likely to be "pulled over for another reason"----DON'T CARRY A GUN. In the state in which I grew up ----you would end up in PRISON
I know in my city even if a cop drove by and saw a glimps of a gun with no registration automatic 2 years.
If I lived in a dangerous neighborhood and asked a friend to borrow a gun to get home safe after maybe a brief altercation with a gang member, and I was caught 2 years in jail.

Police don't actually believe in the Law, or rights. Their job is to maintain order. The policemen I have talked with see Law and rights as just getting in their way. Duty never even comes up.

Police don't actually believe in the Law, or rights.
Until the finger is pointed at them- then they, and their unions, are all about the law- of qualified immunity-

They exemplify their betters in this monkey see, monkey do world-

Forum List

Back