Where Should George Floyd's Statue be placed?

Where Should George Floyd's Statue Be Located?

• National Mall, Washington D.C.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Outside of Cup Foods, where he was murdered

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Near the Minneapolis Police Department HQ

• Near the Minneapolis City Hall building

• Hometown of Houston, Texas

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • National Statutory Hall in Capitol Building, D.C.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didnā€™t die in vain. I donā€™t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
It accomplished a race war she can capitalize on
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
I agree but Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women. He is no hero or martyr.
Homepage | Reuters ā€ŗ article
Fact check: Badly bruised woman in photo was not attacked by George ...
Jun 16, 2020 ā€” Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
FactCheck.org ā€ŗ 2020/06
Meme Spreads Wrong Photo, Details in Floyd Criminal Case ...
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Background Check: Investigating George Floyd's Criminal Record
Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women fact checked from www.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 ā€” The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...

A picture was debunked?
Is that all you got bro?

Here's the guys actual criminal record. Notice that little incident up in the right hand corner? It reads: 'Aggravated Robbery With A Deadly Weapon'.

View attachment 483061

Floyd's criminal background is not what is relevant, what is relevant is he was murdered by a white police officer and that officer was found guilty of the crime. Floyd is just another victim, in the same way Emmitt Till was just another victim, but the attention their deaths brought raised the exposure of their mistreatment by law enforcement.

Rosa Parks was just a passenger on a bus, we didn't worry about her education or background, but were forced to confront her treatment.
If thatā€™s the case why was he not charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights? Please explain. To me GFs criminal background is important but only due to Karma. He was no hero.

In George Floyd Square

60451c8844d8e300117b97c2

If thatā€™s the case why was he not charged with a hate crime or violation of civil rights? Please explain. To me GFs criminal background is important but only due to Karma. He was no hero.

It wasn't a hate crime, what makes you think his murder of Floyd was a hate crime? He didn't specifically target the man because he was black, he killed him during his apprehension through wanton neglect for his health and welfare while under restraint. He was essentially charged with violating his civil rights, only the charges were far more consequential, as to make those charges negligible.

It wasn't a hate crime, what makes you think his murder of Floyd was a hate crime? He didn't specifically target the man because he was black, he killed him during his apprehension through wanton neglect for his health and welfare while under restraint. He was essentially charged with violating his civil rights, only the charges were far more consequential, as to make those charges negligible.
He was not charged with violation of civil rights as that is a federal offense and would be tried in federal court. If it wasn't a hate crime or a violation of civil rights then why the fuck are we allowing all this racist jargon and civil unrest? Please explain, leftist.

He was not charged with violation of civil rights as that is a federal offense and would be tried in federal court. If it wasn't a hate crime or a violation of civil rights then why the fuck are we allowing all this racist jargon and civil unrest? Please explain, leftist.

We're "allowing racist jargon and civil unrest"?

Mmmkay.

We're "allowing racist jargon and civil unrest"?

Mmmkay.

Yep....Truth over Facts

I think the female victim in Houston who he held at gunpoint (gun to the pregnant belly for added effect) while him and his crackhead thug buddies ransacked her home, should have a say in this.

I'm guessing she'll say to run the carcass through a wood chipper and fill pot holes on Westheimer with the rancid meat.

BTW, her name is Aracely Henriquez. Say her name mother fuckers!

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didnā€™t die in vain. I donā€™t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
Jun 16, 2020 ā€” Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 ā€” The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...
Big Foot is alive. Floyd was a violent criminal the store owner called the police because he was passing counterfeit money. He had drugs on him. Not sure what youā€™re defending here.
His crimes were mainly possession of Coke and his girlfriend who is white says they were both oxycontin victims. He played high school and college basketball and was a mentor to many kids and peers and his criminal record was not (everyone in the United States should get dignity when they have a job and a living weight and health care. This is pathetic. The regular people have never been as poor and unequal as they are now and of course the blacks are worse off than anyone)....atypical of people living in the ghetto. He was murdered by a cop end of story. And he was no woman abuser like half the GOP believes. Like all the other crap they believe. His criminal record is irrelevant when you get murdered...

I think the female victim in Houston who he held at gunpoint (gun to the pregnant belly for added effect) while him and his crackhead thug buddies ransacked her home, should have a say in this.

I'm guessing she'll say to run the carcass through a wood chipper and fill pot holes on Westheimer with the rancid meat.

BTW, her name is Aracely Henriquez. Say her name mother fuckers!
So he should have been murdered? Brainwashed functional moron...

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Big Foot is alive. Floyd was a violent criminal the store owner called the police because he was passing counterfeit money. He had drugs on him. Not sure what youā€™re defending here.
Lots of people pass counterfeit money without knowing it. He had no drugs on him. He did not abuse any women. You are full of crap, brainwashed functional moron. All that is irrelevant anyway you can't murder people especially if you are a cop...

Nobody is talking about a statue except brainwashed functional racist moron GOP base hater dupe voters....
Meanwhile your lying scumbag greedy idiot GOP heroes are robbing regular people blind every day for the last 30 years with only an imaginary planet to distract them..... Try changing the channel every once in a while idiot or reading something anything not from GOP propagandists....

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
His crimes were mainly possession of Coke and his girlfriend who is white says they were both oxycontin victims. He played high school and college basketball and was a mentor to many kids and peers and his criminal record was not (everyone in the United States should get dignity when they have a job and a living weight and health care. This is pathetic. The regular people have never been as poor and unequal as they are now and of course the blacks are worse off than anyone)....atypical of people living in the ghetto. He was murdered by a cop end of story. And he was no woman abuser like half the GOP believes. Like all the other crap they believe. His criminal record is irrelevant when you get murdered...
Karma is a bitch, Franco. In every case not just this one.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Lots of people pass counterfeit money without knowing it. He had no drugs on him. He did not abuse any women. You are full of crap, brainwashed functional moron. All that is irrelevant anyway you can't murder people especially if you are a cop...
He swallowed the drugs as the cops arrived itā€™s on video. Lots of people? I have Never met one. Have you?

I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.

Perhaps they can include the pregnant woman he threatened and robbed in the monument also.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
He swallowed the drugs as the cops arrived itā€™s on video. Lots of people? I have Never met one. Have you?
The video shows no such thing, just more crap GOP propaganda. If he swallowed it the examination would have found it. You believe a pile of crap and don't even care.

Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
The video shows no such thing, just more crap GOP propaganda. If he swallowed it the examination would have found it. You believe a pile of crap and don't even care.
I believe my eyes. Do yours work?

1619206157786.png

Forum List

Back