Where Should George Floyd's Statue be placed?

Where Should George Floyd's Statue Be Located?

• National Mall, Washington D.C.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Outside of Cup Foods, where he was murdered

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Near the Minneapolis Police Department HQ

• Near the Minneapolis City Hall building

• Hometown of Houston, Texas

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • National Statutory Hall in Capitol Building, D.C.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.
Naw----it should be placed in the middle of the raw sewage tank at the largest Waste Water Treatment plant in Minnesota.

I think if his family wants one it should be placed in the cemetary where he is buried. Actually, I think BLM should pay for it. Actually, if i was a small business owner in Minn or one of the other cities, and had my business destroyed by the BLM riots, funded by Dems, I'd sue, and when I got a massive judgment and punitive damages, I'd use the extra money to expand my business and call it the George Wing.

I think if his family wants one it should be placed in the cemetary where he is buried. Actually, I think BLM should pay for it. Actually, if i was a small business owner in Minn or one of the other cities, and had my business destroyed by the BLM riots, funded by Dems, I'd sue, and when I got a massive judgment and punitive damages, I'd use the extra money to expand my business and call it the George Wing.

Cool story, bro.

How about right next to Mary Tyler Moore in Mpls...
View attachment 482895

Actually, tear hers down and replace with Floyds instead as she represents White Privilege.

Thanks for the picture.

I did not know about the statue until now.

Oh, how sad our dear Mary would be to know what has happened to her once peaceful, clean, and orderly city.

But it was inevitable that such a pleasant environment would eventually end (because of a reason that need not be mentioned).

If there's any Confederate statues there locally it should be ripped down and replaced with George Floyd's.
None. Minnesota fought for the union. Duh! Minneapolis has been an exclusive Democrat stronghold for 60 years. That's why it's now a shithole.

Lol….you tried quoting me for something I never said.

You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
You were baffled by my use of quotation marks and now you just run off when exposed?
You should leave, cowardly dope. Don't bother me again.

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
It accomplished a race war she can capitalize on
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
I agree but Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women. He is no hero or martyr.
Homepage | Reuters › article
Fact check: Badly bruised woman in photo was not attacked by George ...
Jun 16, 2020 — Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Meme Spreads Wrong Photo, Details in Floyd Criminal Case ...
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Background Check: Investigating George Floyd's Criminal Record
Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women fact checked from www.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 — The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...

A picture was debunked?
Is that all you got bro?

Here's the guys actual criminal record. Notice that little incident up in the right hand corner? It reads: 'Aggravated Robbery With A Deadly Weapon'.

1619184120792.png

Attachments

• 1619183941077.png
    1619183941077.png
    360.9 KB · Views: 11
Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
Jun 16, 2020 — Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 — The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...

A picture was debunked?
Is that all you got bro?

Here's the guys actual criminal record. Notice that little incident up in the right hand corner? It reads: 'Aggravated Robbery With A Deadly Weapon'.

View attachment 483061

Floyd's criminal background is not what is relevant, what is relevant is he was murdered by a white police officer and that officer was found guilty of the crime. Floyd is just another victim, in the same way Emmitt Till was just another victim, but the attention their deaths brought raised the exposure of their mistreatment by law enforcement.

Rosa Parks was just a passenger on a bus, we didn't worry about her education or background, but were forced to confront her treatment.

I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.

What happened to Floyd was very wrong. He however much change could come through him, is not a hero. He didn't take any heroic action. He isn't a hero, Rosa Parks was a hero, Floyd was at the wrong place with a bad cop.

FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Big Foot is alive. Floyd was a violent criminal the store owner called the police because he was passing counterfeit money. He had drugs on him. Not sure what you’re defending here.

Forum List

Back