Where Should George Floyd's Statue be placed?

Where Should George Floyd's Statue Be Located?

• National Mall, Washington D.C.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Outside of Cup Foods, where he was murdered

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Near the Minneapolis Police Department HQ

• Near the Minneapolis City Hall building

• Hometown of Houston, Texas

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • National Statutory Hall in Capitol Building, D.C.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always wonder what it is that happened to people as children that results in them forever seeking attention through the act of irritating people by making intentionally retarded suggestions.

It's all so very sad, really. Permanent adolescence. Permanent trolling.

:boo_hoo14:
Have you ever considered becoming an adult, boy?
View attachment 482924
I am sorry that you were born without even a trace of a functioning intellect.

These sorts of things happen from time to time and it is always quite the tragedy when they do

Wow, you really are tore up. Maybe you should have a warm enema and get some rest.

At the end of the year, we should have an annual review of threads, you know, like best thread, funniest thread, most engaging thread. . . or. . . .

Dumbest thread. :rolleyes:

I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.

What's wrong with chucking Jefferson's statue into the drink, and replacing him with George Fucking Floyd?

Jefferson owned slaves, and was officially a Piece of Shit.

I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.
A hero to you is a drug addict that got killed by a cop while having an overdose??

you may want to reevaluate you principles,,
Nah, he's okay. Those ARE his ideals. Saint Floyd di Fentanyl should have his statue near some of the homeless camps in Cali.

Floyd was no hero and his death was largely his own doing by being a drug addict. He was also a criminal. Nothing to admire.

Not saying the cop was right to kneel on his neck and it was a shame it had to happen, but giving Floyd a statue and treating him like an upstanding citizen is crazy.

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?

It brought forth a guilty verdict for murder of a policeman, a rare occurrence, raised the issue of national awareness of police misconduct and abuse, not only nationally but internationally, has already warranted a federal review of the Minneapolis police dept., and perhaps most importantly, garnered widespread supported amongst whites against police shootings of African Americans.

No winners here. Nothing good came about this situation. We had riots all over the country for four months.

This wasn’t the first controversial killing involving a black man and a police officer, and it won’t be the last.

Floyd was no hero and his death was largely his own doing by being a drug addict. He was also a criminal. Nothing to admire.

Not saying the cop was right to kneel on his neck and it was a shame it had to happen, but giving Floyd a statue and treating him like an upstanding citizen is crazy.
Totally brainwashed functional morons are talking about a statue. He was another victim of oxycontin, GOP deregulation and greed in other words.

There already is one, and it's staying in George Floyd Square.
1619152950826.png

Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?
It accomplished a race war she can capitalize on
Do you have any connection to reality at all, super duper? Cops are over aggressive everywhere to everyone but to blacks the worst easily. Obviously. Thank God for smartphones.
I agree but Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women. He is no hero or martyr.
Homepage | Reuters › article
Fact check: Badly bruised woman in photo was not attacked by George ...
Jun 16, 2020 — Some social media users have been sharing a picture of a woman with a severely bruised face who they ...
FactCheck.org › 2020/06
Meme Spreads Wrong Photo, Details in Floyd Criminal Case ...
Claim: A photo of a bruised woman is circulating with the claim that it shows Aracely Henriquez after George Floyd broke into her house in 2007.
Claimed by: Social media posts
Fact check by FactCheck.org: False
Feedback
Imagewww.snopes.com
Background Check: Investigating George Floyd's Criminal Record
Floyd was a criminal and abuser of women fact checked from www.snopes.com
Jun 12, 2020 — The question of past arrests often surfaces among people who want to rationalize police officers' actions when Black men ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back