Where Should George Floyd's Statue be placed?

Where Should George Floyd's Statue Be Located?

• National Mall, Washington D.C.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Outside of Cup Foods, where he was murdered

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Near the Minneapolis Police Department HQ

• Near the Minneapolis City Hall building

• Hometown of Houston, Texas

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • National Statutory Hall in Capitol Building, D.C.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nancy Pelosi said George Floyd didn’t die in vain. I don’t know what she thinks his murder accomplished. Any takers?

It brought forth a guilty verdict for murder of a policeman, a rare occurrence, raised the issue of national awareness of police misconduct and abuse, not only nationally but internationally, has already warranted a federal review of the Minneapolis police dept., and perhaps most importantly, garnered widespread supported amongst whites against police shootings of African Americans.
You do realize the only other cop convicted of murder here was the black Somalian diversity hire of Mohammed Noor who shot a white unarmed woman?
Is he included in your outrage about police misconduct and abuse?

Fucking right he is. The douche who shot Philando Castille should be doing life.

If any of you remember the 2008 GOP National Convention, Minneapolis/St. Paul cops were beating up peaceful protestors and arresting journalists. This is a police department that has been out of control for a long time. So glad that the Attorney General Merrick Garland is finally going to figure out what's wrong.

I always wonder what it is that happened to people as children that results in them forever seeking attention through the act of irritating people by making intentionally retarded suggestions.

It's all so very sad, really. Permanent adolescence. Permanent trolling.

I always wonder what it is that happened to people as children that results in them forever seeking attention through the act of irritating people by making intentionally retarded suggestions.

:boo_hoo14:

I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.
Fucking lying idiot! He didn't "fight for anything" except being able to pass counterfeit bills while swallowing mass amounts of opioids. You sound even more stupid that Nan Pelosi, if that's possible.

Why did you put "fight for anything" in quotations? Who are you quoting?

If any of you remember the 2008 GOP National Convention, Minneapolis/St. Paul cops were beating up peaceful protestors and arresting journalists. This is a police department that has been out of control for a long time. So glad that the Attorney General Merrick Garland is finally going to figure out what's wrong.
Merrick Garland is putting daisies on horse crap and telling people he made a garden.
Pure political theater.

Have you ever considered becoming an adult, boy?
tenor.gif

Quotation marks can indicate irony.

Quotation marks can also be used to introduce an unusual, unfamiliar, or recently coined term, but should be dropped for subsequent references. Quotation marks that indicate irony or sarcasm are often referred to as 'scare quotes'. You should take care, however, to use scare quotes sparingly.

Been reading English long?

I think it should be in Statutory Hall, alongside other American heroes who brought forth change.

At the bottom of a sewage treatment plant. He was a pretty Despicable piece of shit. Violent, homicidal at times. I'm sure his relatives are thanking the cops for removing a thorn in their side, and making them millionaire's to boot.

Getting killed was the best thing he ever did for his family.

Quotation marks can indicate irony.

Quotation marks can also be used to introduce an unusual, unfamiliar, or recently coined term, but should be dropped for subsequent references. Quotation marks that indicate irony or sarcasm are often referred to as 'scare quotes'. You should take care, however, to use scare quotes sparingly.

Been reading English long?

Lol….nice try, but fail.

Have you ever considered becoming an adult, boy?
View attachment 482924
I am sorry that you were born without even a trace of a functioning intellect.

These sorts of things happen from time to time and it is always quite the tragedy when they do

Forum List

Back