Where Progressives and Conservatives stand on Free Society.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
My new signature is

Progressives are Passionate about establishing Totalitarian Tyranny. Conservatives are Apathetic about maintaining a Free Society.

Sadly, those who oppose Progressives have absolutely no way of saving Freedom:

1) Anti-Progressives are much less committed to keeping America Free then Progressive are to making America Totalitarian.

2) Anti-Progressives are fractured on Local and Global scale. American Conservatives are not friends with Russian Conservatives or Muslim Conservatives or Indian Conservatives or Chinese Conservatives. Dissident Liberals also stand alone. Also Conservatives are against Dissident Liberals.

My new signature is

Progressives are Passionate about establishing Totalitarian Tyranny.
where's your evidence of that? I remind you it was Trump who attempted to overthrow democracy in j6.
Now, who is attempting to install tyranny dickhead.
Conservatives are Apathetic about maintaining a Free Society.

1) Anti-Progressives are much less committed to keeping America Free then Progressive are to making America Totalitarian.
Youre opinion is worth nothing and supported by something similar.
2) Anti-Progressives are fractured on Local and Global scale. American Conservatives are not friends with Russian Conservatives or Muslim Conservatives or Indian Conservatives or Chinese Conservatives. Dissident Liberals also stand alone. Also Conservatives are against Dissident Liberals.
Jesus christ. Youve certainly got some mental paranoid issues.

My new signature is

Progressives are Passionate about establishing Totalitarian Tyranny. Conservatives are Apathetic about maintaining a Free Society.

You are making a long list of assumptions and presumptions and treating them as "facts".

In any society there are rules, most of those rules limit freedom in some form or fashion based on a collective societal view of the "common good".

Conservatives as a rule want far less gov't interference in their lives than we have today but do not want to live in a state of libertarian anarchy.
American Conservatives are not friends with Russian Conservatives or Muslim Conservatives or Indian Conservatives or Chinese Conservatives. Dissident Liberals also stand alone.

Authoritative and asserting facts at all in evidence.

I've traveled much of the word since 1980 and found much common ground with small town/rural people and with intellectual conservatives all across this nation and many others.

Dissident liberals are welcome but we're not changing our views and values to suit them. If they can find no home they are welcome to vote for any of the multitudes of 3rd parties in the US or just write candidates in they think would be better.

In the United States, the way to save it from totalitarianism and tyranny is to gather enough opposition to vote out those that seek to have such a government.
They are all crooks. Even if you vote them out they still get full pay till the day they die. Plus all they ripped off while in office. But democRats are treasonous and evil. That includes Progressives.

They are all crooks. Even if you vote them out they still get full pay till the day they die. Plus all they ripped off while in office. But democRats are treasonous and evil. That includes Progressives.
Well no that isn't true. They have to serve a certain minimum number of years before being fully vested in the system.

I understand paying them a decent wage for what they sacrifice to serve in congress but "congressional retirement" should not even be something we consider. If anything cut them off five or ten years after having left office. That would give those who need a chance to rebuild or start a business a way to do so.

Term limits of course could solve a whole lot of problems but with those solutions no doubt we'll get new problems as well such as the blind leading the blind. That might not be all bad come to think of it. :D

where's your evidence of that? I remind you it was Trump who attempted to overthrow democracy in j6.
Now, who is attempting to install tyranny dickhead.

Youre opinion is worth nothing and supported by something similar.

Jesus christ. Youve certainly got some mental paranoid issues.
Democracy is not freedom. You are just electing totalitarianism. A Republic is freedom.

Democracy is not freedom. You are just electing totalitarianism. A Republic is freedom.
Do you mean like the democratic Republic of Congo. Maybe the old USSR, it was a republic also according to their names.

So when democracy elected Trump, did we elect a totalitarian then?
Youre totally fucked in the head. You don't even know the meaning of both words. Go away.

Do you mean like the democratic Republic of Congo. Maybe the old USSR, it was a republic also according to their names.

So when democracy elected Trump, did we elect a totalitarian then?
Youre totally fucked in the head. You don't even know the meaning of both words. Go away.
I am talking here in the West and the United States. Borders, language and culture. We gave it up. But like the old Fram oil commercial, you either pay me now or pay me later. Later is getting really close.

I am talking here in the West and the United States. Borders, language and culture. We gave it up. But like the old Fram oil commercial, you either pay me now or pay me later. Later is getting really close.

Here is what you said
Democracy is not freedom.
You are just electing totalitarianism. A Republic is freedom.

Now you divert because your made a mistake. Youre an ignorant fool and illiterate to not understand the difference.

Both systems are democratic dickhead. Call it what you like but democracy is not totalitarianism. Youre brain dead.

Dissident liberals are welcome but we're not changing our views and values to suit them. If they can find no home they are welcome to vote for any of the multitudes of 3rd parties in the US or just write candidates in they think would be better.
We are beggars -- not choosers. Thank you for letting us use your Alternative Social Media resources.

We are beggars -- not choosers. Thank you for letting us use your Alternative Social Media resources.
I'm not sure who, "we" is but I am not a beggar, I make choices.

Believe it or not humans got along pretty damned well, arguably far better than we do today for at least 100,000 years before social media was invented.

For the most part it seems to do little but poison minds and keep users in a constant state of rage, fear, paranoia and depravity.

Forum List

Back