Where is tucker Carlson?

I said a citation of your source. The only thing that you provided was proof of your willingness to lie by citing your own unproven statements. Typical of one who has been caught lying, again.
Why can't you handle the truth and admit that I had provided a link to the source?

“I guess I would ask myself, like,
I mean I lie if I’m really cornered or something.
I lie.
I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying.

I certainly do it, you know,

out of weakness or whatever."
Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 10.42.52 AM.png

Fox News host Tucker Carlson tells interviewer: ‘I lie’

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 10.09.44 AM.png

Why can't you handle the truth and admit that I had provided a link to the source?

“I guess I would ask myself, like,
I mean I lie if I’m really cornered or something.
I lie.
I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying.

I certainly do it, you know,

out of weakness or whatever."
View attachment 539151

Fox News host Tucker Carlson tells interviewer: ‘I lie’

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 10.09.44 AM.png
Mainly because you did not provide cite a source, you did a paste and post moronic move just to try to cover your hate and being wrong on all your assertions on this subject.

Since you are caught in lies all the time, why believe an uncited claim from you now? Makes about as much sense as believing your claims just because you made them. Go to school and learn the actual meanings of words before your next hissy fit.

Why is Brian Kilmeade filling in for Tucker Carlson? I can't find anything on net the and I don't recall being notified by Fox that he would not be there. Has he been taken off the air for his views or has he tested positive? I missed his last two shows so Maybe just can't find out what is happening.
mmm.... tried, but. I can't care.

False. The link to the source was and remains obvious.

The fact is that you are unable to discredit any of the documented truths I post, but you don't like them.
If the link was so obvious, why do you continue to resist posting it? This type of action on your part is why you are never believed in any of your claims.

Just like if I were to post that y u are a raving bigot based on you claims. It would be believed without citation (as you wish to be) because it is true.

Tucker was the 1st show on cable TV to note that covid actually exists

God Bless America! God Bless Tucker!

Tucky the admitted liar is back, and those who craved sprightly swollen testicle talk will have their craving fulfilled!
Good thing that you ca put up with liars like Biden and his entire administration. Guess you like their blantant lies as they conform to your liies.

You do realize that you just agreed that you are psychotic, right? Also a regression to your infantile attempt to be the spelling police?

Expected reaction when you are proven wrong on every whimper. Really and truly stupid.

Go play with the shiny object in the corner, as that is about your ability to think.

you do realize i am mocking you & whatever opining you spew means absolutely nothing to me. but do go on- you are entertainment in the most simplistic way.

I would put up a meme of you but cannot find a big enough picture of an an anus.

But since you have been proven wrong and stupid, I will just settle for knowing that you are stewing in your own bile.

<pffffft>

This, like all of your postings, would mean more if you had citations to back up you stupidity.

^^^ THAT ^^^

coming from a poster who has yet to post a SINGLE source to back up his o-pi-ning.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to change the topic from truth to attacks. Can't defend yourself for your false statements so try to change the subject. Typical action of the bitter moron.

guess you never watched full metal jacket.

I said a citation of your source. The only thing that you provided was proof of your willingness to lie by citing your own unproven statements. Typical of one who has been caught lying, again.

^^^

1631662324310.jpeg

It doesn't matter to them. Fantasy, reality, conspiracy, distortion, fabrication - it all runs together and concurrently in the alternate universe.
Denial of the blatantly obvious that does not comport with the prescribed ideological dogma and vilification of all who adhere to the empirical reality is no way to go through life.

E.g.,​
IRREFUTABLE TRUTH: Americans elected the President last November, assigning him 51.33% of the popular vote. All states certified their respective results that were affirmed in dozens of court challenges and audits. Not one imaginary conspirator was ever named as a suspect in the vast caper that had been fraudulently alleged.
REBUTTAL:
Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 12.38.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 7.29.59 AM.png

Good thing that you ca put up with liars like Biden and his entire administration. Guess you like their blantant lies as they conform to your liies.
You are free to guess whatever brings you pleasure, free of the constraints that actually documenting anything imposes upon you.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 7.58.04 AM.png

Tucker Carlson admitted during a recent interview with conservative talk show host Dave Rubin that he “sometimes lies” on his show.
When a media entertainer admits that he lies to you, just screech, "NO!"

Forum List

Back