Where is the outrage towards those who disown LGBT people in their family or outrage at disowning family members who associate with LGBT?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
I know my family one time mentioned disowning someone simply because they associate with LGBT people.

I wonder where is the outrage against stuff like that?

I remember being told one time that in the deep south that white kids were told to avoid associating with a Black kid,otherwise it would bring shame on the family.

It's same old discrimination.

I know my family one time mentioned disowning someone simply because they associate with LGBT people.

I remember being told one time that in the deep south that white kids were told to avoid associating with a Black kid,otherwise it would bring shame on the family.

My kids at one time told me that they were going to accept the queers as normal people. I had to explain to them that mentally ill people should not be accepted as normal but put into mental institutions where they can be protected from harming themselves or other people, because that is the right thing to do. Of course back then queers kept their immoral antics in their bedrooms and told the rest of US that it wasnt our business. But once they came out and demanded we bow to their behavior, even my kids saw how lunatic they are....

Now for the personal attacks from the left saying i must be a closet case. They wish, because any gay man would love to get me, but i am only made for my wife.

20210415_194315[1330].jpg

Homosexuals are abnormal. Men, and women who want to be the opposite sex are highly abnormal as well.
They should never be treated as normal, they are the very definition of abnormality.

Should they be rejected as people? No. Their actions should never be promoted though. On the contrary, they should be shunned, and shown as a example of the ills of society. In the least, they should be kept quiet, private, and away from open society.

Its their loss. I wouldnt worry about their sick views. Just ensure that they have no power to influence your life.

Homosexuals are abnormal. Men, and women who want to be the opposite sex are highly abnormal as well.
They should never be treated as normal, they are the very definition of abnormality.

Should they be rejected as people? No. Their actions should never be promoted though. On the contrary, they should be shunned, and shown as a example of the ills of society. In the least, they should be kept quiet, private, and away from open society.

Don't you think that is bigotry though?

According to Liberals it is.

When people have outwardly and publicly established a particular behavior pattern.....only a fool tries to pretend that its not there. It is not wise to ignore it nor is it even safe to ignore it. I don't say that we should be violent or hateful but I do say that we should be wary.

JO

Forum List

Back