Where is the Caravan? Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson??

Is it still coming??? Why yes it is, as a matter of fact...…..it does make ya wonder just what their intentions really are when they have refused offers from Mexico to stay there. They were offered work visas, healthcare and education.....but oh no, they want dollars, not pesos. And I thought they wanted a better life than the violence of home
The threat comes not from a ‘caravan’ of refugees seeking safety and a better life in the United States, but the fear, ignorance, and hate common to most on the right, as illustrated by this post.

Is it still coming??? Why yes it is, as a matter of fact...…..it does make ya wonder just what their intentions really are when they have refused offers from Mexico to stay there. They were offered work visas, healthcare and education.....but oh no, they want dollars, not pesos. And I thought they wanted a better life than the violence of home

How do you know it is still coming?

I didn't think it necessary to use the same link as Compost in post #4...…..but if you read it, you'd see that's where I got my information....or do I need to spell that out for you too?
No, your fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate are clear for all to see.

Don't worry when Trump is in political trouble again, "the caravan" will rise up and Trump's patsies will writhe in fear once again.
This reminds me of that old saying, it takes a pu$$y to scare pu$$ies.

Trump? Where are they, when are they going to infest the US with drugs, guns and human trafficking; MS-13 and middle easterners are inside the caravan, bad guys, rapists and murderers. Where are they now? Is it time to hide under the bed yet??

Does Rush or Coulter know? Its like they disappeared overnight. They sure are sneaky. Are the troops down at the border??

Is the Caravan still coming???

This post is BS, I just saw a report on Fox on the caravan, how they reached Mexico City yesterday (give or take) and are now seeking buses for the rest of the trip because (they say) the next 600-miles are "too cold" and the walking is wearing them out.
The post is spot-on.

In a failed and pathetic attempt to save the House and motivate his frightened, bigoted base, Trump contrived the ‘caravan’ lie hoping to exploit conservatives’ unwarranted fear of immigrants.

Now that the election is over the ‘crisis’ is suddenly gone – proving there was no ‘crisis' to begin with.

The illegal aliens have been resting in Mexico City for a few days.
America has a 100% right to control its border crossings and immigration.
The Open Borders Democrats are Racist Cretins.

immigrationThis_is_our_continent_not_yours_racist.JPG

Trump? Where are they, when are they going to infest the US with drugs, guns and human trafficking; MS-13 and middle easterners are inside the caravan, bad guys, rapists and murderers. Where are they now? Is it time to hide under the bed yet??

Does Rush or Coulter know? Its like they disappeared overnight. They sure are sneaky. Are the troops down at the border??

An excellent question.....I asked the same just a few days ago.

This post is BS, I just saw a report on Fox on the caravan, how they reached Mexico City yesterday (give or take) and are now seeking buses for the rest of the trip because (they say) the next 600-miles are "too cold" and the walking is wearing them out.
The post is spot-on.

In a failed and pathetic attempt to save the House and motivate his frightened, bigoted base, Trump contrived the ‘caravan’ lie hoping to exploit conservatives’ unwarranted fear of immigrants.

Now that the election is over the ‘crisis’ is suddenly gone – proving there was no ‘crisis' to begin with.
Wrong, Trumps still trying to protect America's sovereignty.
Many will never make it, few will.
`
But that wouldn't stop the poor people in Texas from shitting in their pants from terror.

LMAO, the poor people in Texas are Democrats

The post is spot-on.

Newsflash - the caravan in merely a symbol of how broken our immigration control at the Southern border has become. This is a point of entry just like every other airport or Canadian crossing. Have you ever seen what it takes to get into Canada? I know Americans who have been denied entrance to Canada because they had a DUI thirty years ago.

And it is the fault of the Liberals that Mexico is not treated like an open gateway for any individual (Mexican or other nationality) to come into the US just long enough to claim they are seeking asylum.

I just with the LIbs could figure out the difference between an "Immigrant" and an "Illegal Alien". One is going through the proper channel and has earned the right to enter the US and apply for citizenship, the later is a criminal who breaks into our country and demands rights as an American citizen despite the fact that he has done nothing to earn those rights, and in fact is a law-breaker.

Reasons You May Be Denied Entry at the Canada Border

Criminal Record
Having a criminal record is one of the main reasons people are refused entry into Canada. If you have a DUI (drinking under the influence) or an assault conviction lurking in your past, don't think it will go unnoticed. People are turned away every day for past convictions.

Denial to Canada is not automatic if you have a conviction. Be honest about your criminal history. You may be able to persuade the immigration officer that you have been rehabilitated. Alternately, you may have to prove individual rehabilitation, which is an application process that proves though you have a previous conviction, you no longer pose a risk.
    Lacking Papers for Your Pet

• If you are traveling to Canada with your dog or cat, make sure you have a signed veterinary document that indicates the animal's breed and physical description as well as proof it is up to date with their rabies shots.
    No Note for Minor
    Because border officials are always keeping an eye out for abducted children, if you are traveling with a minor (under the age of 18), ensure that he or she has proper identification, such as a birth certificate, passport, citizenship card, permanent resident card or Certificate of Indian Status as well as a note a letter of permission to travel. If not, you could technically be denied entry to or at least held up at the border.
    Forgot to Empty the Trunk
    A messy trunk will not get you denied entry into Canada, but if you forget to remove prohibited items or items that make it look like you are trying to work in Canada, you could be turned away.

• Insufficient Identification
    A current passport is required for entry into Canada no matter your nationality. You may also use a Trusted Traveler program card, like NEXUS, or an enhanced drivers license, but you are still required to have a passport.

If you are traveling with a birth certificate and drivers license, do so at your own risk. You could be denied entry.

Bringing a Gun Without the Proper Paperwork
    Though some guns are allowed into Canada, you must have licenses for them as well as the proper hunting license for the province you are visiting if you plan to hunt.

You must declare any arms you are bringing into Canada or you can be denied entry and/or fined.

No Visa
    Citizens of certain countries require a visa to visit Canada or even just to travel through Canada (say your cruise ship ports in Canada on your way to the U.S.). You can't apply for a visa once you're here, so find out before you travel if you need to have either a Temporary Resident Visa (visitor visa), a Transit Visa or a Parent & Grandparent Super Visa, or you could be denied entry.

No Permit
    Canada provides many opportunities for people from other countries to study or work, but if you plan to do so, be sure you've gotten the proper study or work visa, or you may be denied entry.

The threat comes not from a ‘caravan’ of refugees seeking safety and a better life in the United States, but the fear, ignorance, and hate common to most on the right, as illustrated by this post.

How do you know it is still coming?

I didn't think it necessary to use the same link as Compost in post #4...…..but if you read it, you'd see that's where I got my information....or do I need to spell that out for you too?
No, your fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate are clear for all to see.

Stop projecting cause you can't come up with anything to back up your bs, that includes your personal judgements of my intentions. The only 'fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate is coming from you.

I responded to the OP's ridiculous questions and previous responders, since they couldn't bother to do a search for themselves. Then asked just why would they insist on coming to the US that the President has made clear aren't welcome here without going thru legal and acceptable measures. Why do they refuse Mexico's offers of jobs, education, healthcare.....if that's what they're looking for here?

Forum List

Back