Where is the Caravan? Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson??

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Trump? Where are they, when are they going to infest the US with drugs, guns and human trafficking; MS-13 and middle easterners are inside the caravan, bad guys, rapists and murderers. Where are they now? Is it time to hide under the bed yet??

Does Rush or Coulter know? Its like they disappeared overnight. They sure are sneaky. Are the troops down at the border??

Is the Caravan still coming???

Don't worry when Trump is in political trouble again, "the caravan" will rise up and Trump's patsies will writhe in fear once again.

Last edited:
Trump? Where are they, when are they going to infest the US with drugs, guns and human trafficking; MS-13 and middle easterners are inside the caravan, bad guys, rapists and murderers. Where are they now? Is it time to hide under the bed yet? Does Rush or Coulter know? Its like they disappeared overnight. They sure are sneaky. Are the troops down at the border?? Is the Caravan still coming???
Since the election's over and they'll no longer be getting their stipends from the campaign, Trump's troop of crisis actors should be heading home.

Last edited:
Trump? Where are they, when are they going to infest the US with drugs, guns and human trafficking; MS-13 and middle easterners are inside the caravan, bad guys, rapists and murderers. Where are they now? Is it time to hide under the bed yet??

Does Rush or Coulter know? Its like they disappeared overnight. They sure are sneaky. Are the troops down at the border??

The caravan is down in Mexico, appareently celebrating the Democrat's victory in the House.

Is it still coming??? Why yes it is, as a matter of fact...…..it does make ya wonder just what their intentions really are when they have refused offers from Mexico to stay there. They were offered work visas, healthcare and education.....but oh no, they want dollars, not pesos. And I thought they wanted a better life than the violence of home

Is it still coming??? Why yes it is, as a matter of fact...…..it does make ya wonder just what their intentions really are when they have refused offers from Mexico to stay there. They were offered work visas, healthcare and education.....but oh no, they want dollars, not pesos. And I thought they wanted a better life than the violence of home

How do you know it is still coming?

How do you know it is still coming?

I didn't think it necessary to use the same link as Compost in post #4...…..but if you read it, you'd see that's where I got my information....or do I need to spell that out for you too?

kinda FUNNY How Trump & his rubes were all saying SOROS paid for the caravan invasion but it sure looks like the caravan invasion helped the GOP Senate candidates.

I think Trump's buddy Vladimir paid for the caravan invasion.

Be a condescending Used Car Salesman. Babbit. That you are capable of. Yes, I wound march and come her for a better life.

By the way, the mid terms are over.

Just like Ford, it lost its political value to the democrats so it's going away.

Be a condescending Used Car Salesman. Babbit. That you are capable of. Yes, I wound march and come her for a better life.

By the way, the mid terms are over.

Need more coffee? It might come in handy for you to make some sense in your arguement

Much like the Ebola threat, it lost political value to the Republicans.... :rolleyes:

How many times are you going to let yourself be fooled by these politically manufactured threats?

This post is BS, I just saw a report on Fox on the caravan, how they reached Mexico City yesterday (give or take) and are now seeking buses for the rest of the trip because (they say) the next 600-miles are "too cold" and the walking is wearing them out.

Forum List

Back