Where is the call for "Truck Control"?!?

Was wondering that myself. ALL over all I see is the ''truck attack''.

There are a fucking SHIT LOAD of regulations for owning and using an automobile.

If the NRA represented the truck industry, they would convince stupid morons that stop signs were a slippery slope to the end of driving.

There are a fucking SHIT LOAD of regulations for owning and using an automobile.

If the NRA represented the truck industry, they would convince stupid morons that stop signs were a slippery slope to the end of driving.
And how did that work out, genius??? Did those regulations prevent the deaths of 80 people? Did they???

No stop signs dumfuck. All the NRA would do is fight to allow citizens to keep their vehicles.

Don't you love when reality smacks liberals in the face and forces them to realize how irrational their views are?

LOL Yep.
Glad you guys are able to laugh about this

:fu:
I know TOS....it's hard coming to grips with the realization that what you believed was in fact irrational (not to mention immature and on the same level of thought as the average third grader). But acting out and resorting to vulgarity doesn't help your cause any.

Don't you love when reality smacks liberals in the face and forces them to realize how irrational their views are?

LOL Yep.

I know TOS....it's hard coming to grips with the realization that what you believed was in fact irrational (not to mention immature and on the same level of thought as the average third grader). But acting out and resorting to vulgarity doesn't help your cause any.

Some know no other way, obviously.

LOL Yep.

Yeah it was me who was vulgar, and not you 2 bastards laughing about a massacre. Go fuck yourself. Sorry if my potty mouth is too much for your delicate sensibilities.

LOL Yep.

Lol did you hear about all those dead people? LOL!!! Omg liberals must be so upset! HAHAHAHAHA SO MANY DEAD PEOPLE

There are a SHIT TON of regulations for owning a firearm as well.

LOL Yep.

Yeah it was me who was vulgar, and not you 2 bastards laughing about a massacre. Go fuck yourself. Sorry if my potty mouth is too much for your delicate sensibilities.
Nobody laughed at a "massacre" you straw man drama queen. We laughed at the ignorance, hypocrisy, and inconsistent views of you ignorant liberals.

Lol did you hear about all those dead people? LOL!!! Omg liberals must be so upset! HAHAHAHAHA SO MANY DEAD PEOPLE

Nah....liberals don't care about human life. They are responsible for over one million abortions per year alone. They never say shit about the fact that automobiles cause more deaths every year than firearms. And they engage in a wide range of violent acts.

I can't blame you for trying to change the subject though. I too would be mortified if reality showed me everything I believed my entire life was irrational and asinine.

LOL Yep.

image.jpeg

LOL Yep.

They're laughing at you, dumbass, not the massacre.

Forum List

Back