Where Is The Best Place To Eat Out?

What Is Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

• Total voters
I was thinking about this when I was hearing a thing about Ronald McDonald for my clowns day for my thirteen days till Halloween thread. Personally, I think that McDonalds isn't that bad,.. but their burgers taste like shit. There was a time when I would say that Wendy's had the best Burgers, but now I think Burger King is in the lead. (Except when it comes to Texas Roadhouse that is. ;) )
Shortys BBQ in Loris SC

I was thinking about this when I was hearing a thing about Ronald McDonald for my clowns day for my thirteen days till Halloween thread. Personally, I think that McDonalds isn't that bad,.. but their burgers taste like shit. There was a time when I would say that Wendy's had the best Burgers, but now I think Burger King is in the lead. (Except when it comes to Texas Roadhouse that is. ;) )
eggegsggegegvsvvs.jpeg

Wait I think I misunderstood the question .....never mind

Krystals for best fast food breakfast.Get the three egg Delux breakfast made to order . And their small burgers are tasty.

When I was a kid we had a der weinersnitchel a couple of blocks away...loved their chili dogs and burgers...

But for you Los Angeles people...there is only one place for chili burgers....
1635309594165.png

I've been seeing the McDonald's employees these days wearing shirts that say "Sweet Tea USA" on them. Amen. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But of course, sweet tea is a big thing down here in the south anyway, but still. Their un-sweet tea with Splenda is what I get from them. :) :) :)

For a sitdown Diner type meal. Waffle House or Dennys both will get you a good breakfast and the hamburgers in both places are really good.
I’m addicted to Waffle House

Love their waffles and their hash browns are off the charts

I've been seeing the McDonald's employees these days wearing shirts that say "Sweet Tea USA" on them. Amen. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But of course, sweet tea is a big thing down here in the south anyway, but still. Their un-sweet tea with Splenda is what I get from them. :) :) :)
I like their unsweet tea with lemon as well--unfortunately, there are times down here in the south that McD's employees can't handle getting an order of unsweet teas right. Thank gawd--many of these inept workers quit to get the unemployment checks leaving mostly high school kids to fill their positions at McD's...they do much better.

Only fast food we really eat is pizza.
The Dominoes here is the best, they have a gluten free cauliflower crust that is awesome... better than the regular crust really.
As far as subs, local places is where to go. Subway sucks ass... all bread and no meat and the veggies are usually stale and/or wilted.

I haven't seen a Weinersnitchel in years here in Florida. I loved them. If you come to Orlando a family owned place called HotDog Heaven puts out some good hotdog meals and their fries are the best.
They have Der Wienies in CA--I like their Polish sandwiches but I believe you'll have a hard time beating the Chicago Dogs at Portillo's in Chicago--I believe they have them in FL as well. They used to sell Vienna Beef hot dogs exclusively, but now they are selling dogs under their own brand name. You can buy ten of them online and they ship them still frozen with all the fixin's and directions to your door to be prepared at home. I may buy some now--mmmm, mmmm.

Only fast food we really eat is pizza.
The Dominoes here is the best, they have a gluten free cauliflower crust that is awesome... better than the regular crust really.
As far as subs, local places is where to go. Subway sucks ass... all bread and no meat and the veggies are usually stale and/or wilted.
I can't take subway either. Their cold cuts may be different colors, but they all might as well be sawdust--they all are tasteless.

This could go in "Politics", or similar; but an interesting tale about 'dining out';

Mikhail Gorbachev’s Pizza Hut Thanksgiving Miracle​

In 1997, the former Soviet leader needed money, and Pizza Hut needed a spokesman. Greatness ensued.​

Pizza Hut is owned by Pepsico which has a large presence in Russia.

Forum List

Back