WHERE IS THE ACLU??? Man charged with 2 felony counts of hate crimes for being an asshole.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Last time I checked the ACLU defended freedom of speech so what gives?

Hate crime charges filed against man caught on video confronting woman over Puerto Rico shirt

He deserved to have his teeth knocked in by someone but what is this hate crime bullshit? Even the BLACK WOMAN in California wasn't charged with a hate crime for an actual hate crime.
Woman arrested in assault of 91-year-old Mexican man who was told to ‘go back to your country’

Where is the EQUAL PROTECTION/TREATMENT under the law?

And just to let everyone know I believe the "hate" designation is ridiculous but if you are going to use it do it across the board where necessary.

Feelings do not trump freedom of speech in this country.

Hate crime charges filed against man caught on video confronting woman over Puerto Rico shirt

He deserved to have his teeth knocked in by someone but what is this hate crime bullshit? Even the BLACK WOMAN in California wasn't charged with a hate crime for an actual hate crime.
Woman arrested in assault of 91-year-old Mexican man who was told to ‘go back to your country’

And just to let everyone know I believe the "hate" designation is ridiculous but if you are going to use it do it across the board where necessary.

They went MIA right after Cohen office raid

-Geaux

Hopefully they’re laughing and not picking up when the asshole calls

• Banned

It is not a crime to be a jerk. If it was half of us on this board would need a revolving door at our local jails.

This is bullshit and you know it.

I can see the city paying out the ass in a civil suit for violating his civil rights before this is said and done.

It is not a crime to be a jerk. If it was half of us on this board would need a revolving door at our local jails.

I can see the city paying out the ass in a civil suit for violating his civil rights before this is said and done.
If I ever threaten to find and harm anybody on this site because I think their race/religion should be eradicated from the country, I bet the ACLU won’t defend me either

• Banned

If I ever threaten to find and harm anybody on this site because I think their race/religion should be eradicated from the country, I bet the ACLU won’t defend me either
Interesting strawman but pointless nonetheless

Has he asked them for representation yet?

Here’s another one; if claiming to fear for your life is justification enough to kill in this country, then being made to fear for your safety should be justification enough to at least charge a felony.

• Banned

Here’s another one; if claiming to fear for your life is justification enough to kill in this country, then being made to fear for your safety should be justification enough to at least charge a felony.
Complete bullshit. That goes to the part in my op where I stated the obvious.

YOUR FEELINGS DO NOT TRUMP MY CIVIL RIGHTS

You guessed it, Buster, the whole #MeToo movement is designed to BASH MEN because they have penises. Different set of laws now, you can block traffic, accost a guy, do whateverthefuck you want, but if a man looks cross at you, makes a pass, says you're hot, flirts or smiles, OFF WITH HIS NUTS!

This guy showed up at a birthday party where the victims had a permit and threatened them all. He should have been arrested and charged immediately.

The old school, his entire life is an irrelevant, pointless, invalid, feel good, bullshit strawman argument.

The old school, his entire life is an irrelevant, pointless, invalid, feel good, bullshit strawman argument.
Oh and now he joins us! Tell us, sir, are you upset the ACLU hasn’t reached out to you?

This guy showed up at a birthday party where the victims had a permit and threatened them all. He should have been arrested and charged immediately.
He didn't threaten anyone. You could argue he should have been charged with disorderly conduct or trespassing but you are apparently too stupid to see the difference between misdemeanor crimes and civil rights violations

He didn't threaten anyone. You could argue he should have been charged with disorderly conduct or trespassing but you are apparently too stupid to see the difference between misdemeanor crimes and civil rights violations
Well that’s up to the courts, isn’t it

You need a court to reassure you that you have civil rights?

Mark this thread. A smart attorney will be getting this man a nice chunk of change. All because some stupid liberal city official wanted to bypass common sense and make an example out of this man.

HE WILL GET PAID

You need a court to reassure you that you have civil rights?

Mark this thread. A smart attorney will be getting this man a nice chunk of change. All because some stupid liberal city official wanted to bypass common sense and make an example out of this man.

HE WILL GET PAID
Mark it, Gramps. I’d love to hear about how this guy’s life was harmed by a fraction of what he wishes on his fellow Americans. If only he’d suffer worse.

it's only hate if a white does it
but the FBI logs blacks as committing hate crimes at twice the rate of whites

Forum List

Back