Where is Pale Rider?

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Well. I gotta go. I might be back tonight. I was hoping to see some more ranting and raving and personal attacks by Pale Rider. It is like watching a train wreck. You can't help but stare. I hope that he is okay. Oh well. Better luck next time.

You start a thread just for me, and then you 'say' you've put me on ignore. What a moron.

Have a shitty day pervert.

Pale Rider said:
You start a thread just for me, and then you 'say' you've put me on ignore. What a moron.

Have a shitty day pervert.

I must say, I noticed that! :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The guy always did give me the creeps. There was something about him. Now I know, to what sick extremes this guys thoughts and opinions go.

Pale Rider said:
The guy always did give me the creeps. There was something about him. Now I know, to what sick extremes this guys thoughts and opinions go.

Yea you have to wonder about a guy that wants a woman to put on a strap-on and "do" him in the ass. And of course that's not gay!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Kathianne said:
I must say, I noticed that! :laugh:

:funnyface No. I created the post. Then Pale Rider did what he usually does - attacking the messenger instead of rebutting the message. It was then that decided “oh, what the heck” and hit the "iggy button". I might check back with him from time to time. Perhaps, if and when he comes up with an intelligent comment about a socio-political issue, we might engage in sound debate. If he continues to behave as he has, then there is no chance of that.

sitarro said:
Yea you have to wonder about a guy that wants a woman to put on a strap-on and "do" him in the ass. And of course that's not gay!

Or thinks it's OK for a brother and sister, father and daughter, mother and son, or any other combination, to have a sexual relationship.

OCA's had this pervert pegged from the start. I always thought he was just a spineless liberal fruit cake with a little bit of narcisist fag thrown in because he's in love with his self portrait avatar with that autistic stare. But now I know to what depths his perverted thoughts go. Pretty freakin' far. I really don't think sexual perversion can get any worse than incest. Queer's are bad enough, but incest is crossing every boundry there is. Only the sickest of sick perverts would think that under ANY circumstances, that would be OK, and that's mattskrammer. The board extreme pervert. ADMITTED pervert, as if he had something to be proud of with that SICK opinion.

Go crawl under a rock krammer. You stink up the board with your filthy perverted self.

mattskramer said:
:funnyface No. I created the post. Then Pale Rider did what he usually does - attacking the messenger instead of rebutting the message. It was then that decided “oh, what the heck” and hit the "iggy button". I might check back with him from time to time. Perhaps, if and when he comes up with an intelligent comment about a socio-political issue, we might engage in sound debate. If he continues to behave as he has, then there is no chance of that.

Hey devil boy. You're morally lost. You think the ability to create a mitigating circumstance renders morality pointless. That's wrong, sick, and ultimately, evil.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey devil boy. You're morally lost. You think the ability to create a mitigating circumstance renders morality pointless. That's wrong, sick, and ultimately, evil.

There are generalities . For example, I believe that it is generally good to tell the truth. Yet, I can come up with specific examples in which it may be best to lie. Imagine this:

A long-time female friend and neighbor comes running and crying to your door begging and pleading for help. You let her in and she runs and hides in the closet as she explains that her husband had become very violent and is out looking for her. Just a few minutes later you hear a loud bang at your door. You see a strong and enraged man holding a high-power shotgun and axe in his hands. He knows that you are in the house and he demands to know if you know the location of his wife. What would you say to him? Would you be totally honest and forthright? In my opinion, there are very few, if any, absolutes.

Yet, I also believe that morality exists. After one knows all relevant circumstances and details in a given situation, there is the correct action and there is the incorrect action. There is practical good and bad decision out there somewhere. Yet, sometimes even when all necessary information is known, people have different opinions on how to arrive at the correct course of action and what decision to make. Each person has his own opinion. Some people try to rely exclusively on the Bible (or a different religious book) as their guide. Some people try to rely on absolute libertarianism, utilitarianism, Kantian absolutism, etc. Some people rely on something called “intuition”. Some people create their own value system and some people use a mixture of the above paths. Honestly, I don’t know if there is an ideal term for my value system. I think that it is more pragmatic utilitarianism than anything else.

jerk11bt.jpg

mattskramer said:
There are generalities . For example, I believe that it is generally good to tell the truth. Yet, I can come up with specific examples in which it may be best to lie. Imagine this:

A long-time female friend and neighbor comes running and crying to your door begging and pleading for help. You let her in and she runs and hides in the closet as she explains that her husband had become very violent and is out looking for her. Just a few minutes later you hear a loud bang at your door. You see a strong and enraged man holding a high-power shotgun and axe in his hands. He knows that you are in the house and he demands to know if you know the location of his wife. What would you say to him? Would you be totally honest and forthright? In my opinion, there are very few, if any, absolutes.

Yet, I also believe that morality exists. After one knows all relevant circumstances and details in a given situation, there is the correct action and there is the incorrect action. There is practical good and bad decision out there somewhere. Yet, sometimes even when all necessary information is known, people have different opinions on how to arrive at the correct course of action and what decision to make. Each person has his own opinion. Some people try to rely exclusively on the Bible (or a different religious book) as their guide. Some people try to rely on absolute libertarianism, utilitarianism, Kantian absolutism, etc. Some people rely on something called “intuition”. Some people create their own value system and some people use a mixture of the above paths. Honestly, I don’t know if there is an ideal term for my value system. I think that it is more pragmatic utilitarianism than anything else.

I call it moral relativism.

mattskramer said:
Well. I gotta go. I might be back tonight. I was hoping to see some more ranting and raving and personal attacks by Pale Rider. It is like watching a train wreck. You can't help but stare. I hope that he is okay. Oh well. Better luck next time.

What a desperate cry for attention.

Pale Rider said:

Pale Matts is 100% looney tunes, anybody who thinks homo is cool and two related people having sexual relations no matter what the age to be o.k. is not working with a full deck.

Maybe at his local ARC chapter they have internet access.:dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back