where is obama's birth certificate now ? begins the slow chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Case Closed! Trump Was Right, Obama’s Birth Certificate A Fake

The evidence is conclusive.

Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a forged document.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s ‘Cold Case Posse’ holds an urgent press conference revealing forensic evidence that proves once and for all that Donald Trump was right about Obama’s birth certificate.

The document is a fraud.

Share this video with those who refuse to accept the undeniable evidence that Barack Obama is a ghost President.

some times these guys get it right. :cool:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s ‘Cold Case Posse’ holds an urgent press conference revealing forensic evidence that proves once and for all that Donald Trump was right about Obama’s birth certificate.

The document is a fraud.

Share this video with those who refuse to accept the undeniable evidence that Barack Obama is a ghost President.

Of course it is a forged document and the person who certified it is dead. Nobody died in that plane crash but she. What a coincidence!

birfers have descended over the years into outright ludicrous asses.

Oh my.

Obama's granny: "He was born right here in this house."

An outright lie.

Why did you think you could tell that lie and not get called on it?

Oh, that's right. Trump set the "all lies for the party are good" rule for you.
When Obammy was a Senator, news teams went to Kenya and interviewed the whole family. Somewhere the tape exists and I'll find it and post it. No lie. True story.

The document is a fraud.

The Birth Certificate is where it has always been.

The evidence is there- you just can't stand the evidence.

upload_2017-3-6_17-6-42.png

When Obammy was a Senator, news teams went to Kenya and interviewed the whole family. Somewhere the tape exists and I'll find it and post it. No lie. True story.

No, big lie. I heard the tape. The grandmother specifically said the exact opposite. The guy making the tape edited that part out, and then lied about what she said (in a dialect of Swahili).

since alex jones thinks obama is a demon, then i suggest it must be safe & sound in hell. :FIREdevil:

The document is a fraud.

Of course it is a forged document and the person who certified it is dead. Nobody died in that plane crash but she. What a coincidence!

There are three people who have confirmed that Barack Obama's birth certificate is on file in Hawaii- and that he was born in Hawaii- only ignorant and gullible Birthers like Trump think otherwise..

upload_2017-3-6_17-9-10.png

upload_2017-3-6_17-9-20.png

In addition- Hawaii Registrar of Records has confirmed this to multiple Secretaries of States in the United States.

Poor gullible Birthers.

Obama's granny: "He was born right here in this house."

An outright lie.

Why did you think you could tell that lie and not get called on it?

Oh, that's right. Trump set the "all lies for the party are good" rule for you.

Yep- just Hossfly lying again.

True story.

The document is a fraud.

View attachment 115750
Yes, and the person who certified it is dead. Opps!

No, big lie. I heard the tape. The grandmother specifically said the exact opposite. The guy making the tape edited that part out, and then lied about what she said (in a dialect of Swahili).
MSM news crews speak Swahili? And edit their own tapes? I didn't know that.

But a Birther heard another Birther make a claim- so it must be true.

LOL

Its like a game of "Telephone"- except every link in the chain lies about what the person before them said.

The document is a fraud.

View attachment 115750
Yes, and the person who certified it is dead. Opps!
One of the three people who have certified it.

upload_2017-3-6_17-14-2.png

Alvin Onaka- Hawaii's Registrar of Records

“Additionally, I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files.”

Obama-Verification_Page_1_Image_0001_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back