Where is Mortimer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he leave the forum? I wonder about longknife and Ropey? :dunno:

I don't know. Laney ripped hi for no reason other than being a bully. Poor Mort. Good guy.
Yep, Laney is QUITE the d*ckhead when it comes to him unnecessarily bullying Mort. Just dreadful.

Why. Laney can be funny and witty but bash Mort? Why? I don't care he bashes me and he doesn't like me, so what. That was bad. Bully. All the bullies. "meet me across the street after school" I did they were not there. Shot gun mouth BB gun asses. If one did show I stomped their ass. Wasn't hard. All mouth nothing else.

I don't know. Laney ripped hi for no reason other than being a bully. Poor Mort. Good guy.
Yep, Laney is QUITE the d*ckhead when it comes to him unnecessarily bullying Mort. Just dreadful.

Why. Laney can be funny and witty but bash Mort? Why? I don't care he bashes me and he doesn't like me, so what. That was bad. Bully. All the bullies. "meet me across the street after school" I did they were not there. Shot gun mouth BB gun asses. If one did show I stomped their ass. Wasn't hard. All mouth nothing else.
Bet he is in piss stained jockeys with poindexter glasses

Bruce is my long time friend, he's not a Closet Homo like you, you are beyond weird, you are obsessed and obviously masturbate to Mortimers pictures and want to suck his micro dick. You literally shit yourself if your Forum Wouldbe Boyfriend does not post for two days. WTF?! Weirdo.

Hey Bruce, Hey Mike, Shawnee is sucking that ugly bag of dicks again.

Bruce_T_Laney miketx
Suck some so he won't have to do all the work.

First off Kunt it was Mort that started with me and not the other way around, so you better read what he wrote to me!

Second, your ass seem to believe I give a flying fuck what you think of me and only batshit crazy assholes like yourself write about how you would kick someone ass when the reality is your kunt ass most of the time was sucking short little dicks like Mortimer while proclaiming he is the greatest Nazi you ever knew!

The fat fuck Mortimer made the claim I didn't like him because he was Roma but the fact is I don't like him because he is a Nazi Serbian whore, so fuck you kunt!

Now go suck bag of dicks because I will be here a lot longer than you and seen kunts like you banned yearly from this place where it is almost impossible to get banned from!

Here below is Shawnee, he's even put on a string of pearls and lipstick for his Forum Wouldbe Boyfriend that he's so lovesick for when he does not post for two days:

View attachment 334746
I did not know this was posted in the lounge, so I deleted my responses and this shit should be in the badlands or rubber room!

First off Kunt it was Mort that started with me and not the other way around, so you better read what he wrote to me!

Second, your ass seem to believe I give a flying fuck what you think of me and only batshit crazy assholes like yourself write about how you would kick someone ass when the reality is your kunt ass most of the time was sucking short little dicks like Mortimer while proclaiming he is the greatest Nazi you ever knew!

The fat fuck Mortimer made the claim I didn't like him because he was Roma but the fact is I don't like him because he is a Nazi Serbian whore, so fuck you kunt!

Now go suck bag of dicks because I will be here a lot longer than you and seen kunts like you banned yearly from this place where it is almost impossible to get banned from!

Here below is Shawnee, he's even put on a string of pearls and lipstick for his Forum Wouldbe Boyfriend that he's so lovesick for when he does not post for two days:

View attachment 334746
I did not know this was posted in the lounge, so I deleted my responses and this shit should be in the badlands or rubber room!

I did not also know this was in The Lounge and so deleted my responses.

Yes I agree the thread should be in Badlands or The Rubber Room.

Bet he is in piss stained jockeys with poindexter glasses

And I bother you because?

Your boy called me a racist when he posts about wishing to look like Hitler and write about racist nonsense all the time and I am the Bully here?

Get a life and funny how you believe your nonsense is so great!

Last edited:

Actually he called me a racist in a thread of his and yet you seem to ignore that and why?

Simple, you want to claim someone was bullied but the fact is Mort was told off not only by me but others in his thread and yet your focus is on me because I bothered you for some reason, and I hope I keep on bothering you!

Had Mort not attacked me the way he did I would have just left it alone but he did and before I even wrote one thing to defend myself other posters were quick to jump him.

So let be clear your buddy Mort is the one that spew hate at me and now you are upset for the fact I had the nerve to bash him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back