Where is Elie Wiesel's claimed Auschwitz Tattoo?

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8_JaKde2Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Elie-Wiesel-Tattoo.mp4[/ame]
Incredibly, there apparently is no existing image of Elie Wiesel's alleged tattoo.

This is the only known footage of Wiesel with both sleeves rolled up, and no tattoo is visible anywhere on the left arm, which is where Wiesel claims he still has this tattoo.
Elie Wiesel testified in court that he has the Auschwitz tattoo A-7713 on his arm, so where is it? Is he a fake?
Miklos recalls:

“I was very happy at the idea of meeting Lazar but when I got out of the plane, I was stunned to see a man I didn’t recognize at all, who didn’t even speak Hungarian and who was speaking English in a strong French accent… so, our meeting was over in about ten minutes. As a goodbye gift, the man gave me a book titled “Night” of which he claimed to be the author. I accepted the book I didn’t know at that time but told everyone there that this man was not the person he pretended to be!”

Miklos recalls that during this strange meeting, Elie Wiesel refused to show him the tattooed number on his arm, saying he didn’t want to exhibit his body. Miklos adds that Elie Wiesel showed his tattooed number afterward to an Israeli journalist who Miklos met and this journalist told Miklos that he didn`t have time to identify the number but… was certain it wasn’t a tattoo.

Miklos says:

— After that meeting with Elie Wiesel, I did research everywhere I could for twenty years and found out that the man calling himself Elie Wiesel has never been in a Nazi camp since he doesn’t figure on any official list of detainees.
Is Elie Wiesel a Lying Weasel or What? INCOG MAN: Sick of all the BS…

• Banned
A hateful loser, seems to be E. Lie Weasel

YouTube - Elie-Wiesel-Tattoo.mp4
Incredibly, there apparently is no existing image of Elie Wiesel's alleged tattoo.

This is the only known footage of Wiesel with both sleeves rolled up, and no tattoo is visible anywhere on the left arm, which is where Wiesel claims he still has this tattoo.
Elie Wiesel testified in court that he has the Auschwitz tattoo A-7713 on his arm, so where is it? Is he a fake?
Miklos recalls:

“I was very happy at the idea of meeting Lazar but when I got out of the plane, I was stunned to see a man I didn’t recognize at all, who didn’t even speak Hungarian and who was speaking English in a strong French accent… so, our meeting was over in about ten minutes. As a goodbye gift, the man gave me a book titled “Night” of which he claimed to be the author. I accepted the book I didn’t know at that time but told everyone there that this man was not the person he pretended to be!”

Miklos recalls that during this strange meeting, Elie Wiesel refused to show him the tattooed number on his arm, saying he didn’t want to exhibit his body. Miklos adds that Elie Wiesel showed his tattooed number afterward to an Israeli journalist who Miklos met and this journalist told Miklos that he didn`t have time to identify the number but… was certain it wasn’t a tattoo.

Miklos says:

— After that meeting with Elie Wiesel, I did research everywhere I could for twenty years and found out that the man calling himself Elie Wiesel has never been in a Nazi camp since he doesn’t figure on any official list of detainees.

Who cares? Is Jew-hater or Fool tattooed on YOU? You create a whole thread based on an assumption.

Fair and balanced ... you are.:cuckoo:

Funny thing about Both Buchenwald and Dachau. Since Patton was an equal opportunity bigot, he had all the black and Japanese troops under him the last 6 months of the war. First US troops into both camps were black and japanese. One of the pictures of the inmates at Buchenwald at liberation shows a US Japanese soldier in the background.

YouTube - Elie-Wiesel-Tattoo.mp4

Miklos recalls:

Miklos says:

Who cares? Is Jew-hater or Fool tattooed on YOU? You create a whole thread based on an assumption.

:clap2:

I care enough, to ask a question. What happened to the tattoo he claims to have?
Who says anything has to be fair and balanced, FOX NEWS?

“I was very happy at the idea of meeting Lazar but when I confronted the so-called ‘Elie Wiesel’, I was stunned to see a man I didn`t recognize at all, who didn`t even speak Hungarian or Yiddish and instead he was speaking English in a strong French accent. Therefore our meeting was over in about ten minutes. As a goodbye gift, the man gave me his book entitled ‘Night’ of which he claimed to be the author. I accepted the book I didn`t know at that time but told everyone there that this man was not the person he pretended to be!”

Well, hell what about that tattoo on his arm, the A-7713 number. I mean, if “Elie Wiesel” had that number on his arm everything about him be kosher, right? Turns out “Elie Wiesel” is a little shy.

Miklos recalls that during this strange meeting, Elie Wiesel refused to show him the tattooed number on his arm, saying he didn`t want to exhibit his body. Miklos adds that Elie Wiesel showed his tattooed number afterward to an Israeli journalist who Miklos met and this journalist told Miklos that he didn`t have time to identify the number but… was certain it wasn`t a tattoo. Miklos says:[
/QUOTE]
Is “Elie Wiesel” His Real Name? Mantiq al-Tayr

Elie Wiesel testified...

get a life creep.

and people really, really should ignore this thread.

why feed shit like this?

:doubt:

I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life & Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal (2007)

"I Have Never Forgotten You" is a comprehensive look at the life and legacy of Simon Wiesenthal, the famed Nazi hunter and humanitarian. Narrated by Academy Award winning actress Nicole Kidman, it features interviews with longtime Wiesenthal associates, government leaders from around the world, friends and family members--many of whom have never discussed the legendary Nazi hunter and humanitarian on camera.

Previously unseen archival film and photos also highlight the film. What was the driving force behind his work? What kept him going when for years the odds were against his efforts? What is his legacy today, more than 60 years after the end of World War Two? Written by Richard Trank

USC Shoah Foundation Interview, 1997
"It was on May 5th, at 10 o'clock in the morning." "Even beforehand, we knew that it was going to happen." "We had not gotten any food for the last few days. Nothing." "Prisoners were crawling out of the 'Death Block' and ate grass that grew (thumb and forefinger slightly apart) only this high. And so did I." (looks away...) "And then an American tank appeared. I went out and wanted to get to the tank." "After a couple of steps on all fours...all I could see was the American flag." -Simon Wiessenthal

Colonel Richard Seibel, 1907-1999
Commander, US 11th Armored Division-

(sighs heavily) "It was something that I had never hoped in my life, to see, or experience." "I was shocked, really and truly shocked...to see these dead people lying around in piles like wood, if you will...and others so sick and so weak they were truly walking zombies..."

---

I started to tear up at the mention of Wiessenthal being on all fours and looking up at the American flag.

It's a damn shame that this even has to be a thread.

The Holocaust: A Tragic Legacy - What

elie.png

Former Buchenwald prisoners - Elie Wiesel's face is visible on the second row, seventh from the left, by the vertical wooden beam. (The enlargement will shows him better.)

Wiesel worked for the Allies in the camp after it was liberated. There are records and photos of him being there, being liberated and improving while working for the Allied command. It is documented by US Military in the Film I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life & Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal (2007)

http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/photocredit/achievers/wie0-010
elie2.png

There are a number of reasons an intelligent reader might want to know more about this story. There is no byline on the article, so we can't tell who wrote it. We can't tell who or what originally published it, or even when it was first published. It just suddenly appeared, on a number of internet websites, within a two-day period. So far, the article can only be traced to blogs and discussion forums. Hence my original questions:

Who published the article ("English Language Exclusive!" -- of who? "our Budapest Bureau" -- of what)?

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=1309908

Last edited:
Funny thing about Both Buchenwald and Dachau. Since Patton was an equal opportunity bigot, he had all the black and Japanese troops under him the last 6 months of the war. First US troops into both camps were black and japanese. One of the pictures of the inmates at Buchenwald at liberation shows a US Japanese soldier in the background.

The most highly decorated US unit in WW2 was composed mostly of Japanese Americans.

Their mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters were in camps, and yet they fought like hell to save the America.

Now I humbly ask, what kind of great country can fuck up and still inspire that kind of loyalty?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back