Where is BLM?

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
You would think they would be front and center. An entire black family gunned down and murdered. 17 year old perp in custody.

Adams Street shooting: 17-year-old suspect arrested in Indianapolis mass shooting

Kezzie Childs, 42, Raymond Childs, 42, Elijah Childs, 18, Rita Childs, 13, Kiara Hawkins, 19, and the unborn child of Hawkins were pronounced dead after being found in a home around 4 a.m. Sunday in the 3500 block of Adams Street.

Investigators were led to the crime scene after making contact with a juvenile male, whose age police didn't disclose, who was found suffering from gunshot wounds just steps away in the 3300 block of East 36th Street, between Keystone Avenue and Sherman Drive.

It is believed that the boy was wounded in the Adams Street shooting. If so, he is the only recorded survivor at this time.

BLM only deals with deaths via the state. There are other organizations which cover the area you are looking for, but you don't really care because all you want to do is score points with yer fellow black hating poster friends.

Deaths like these occur almost daily in the US and it is done by many people who don't have the same skin color.

These horrible family wipeouts occur among all races. Stop trying to make something racial out of it. This case does not involve any racial issue. Don't you people have anything better to do than to try to stir up racial divisions?

You would think they would be front and center. An entire black family gunned down and murdered. 17 year old perp in custody.

Adams Street shooting: 17-year-old suspect arrested in Indianapolis mass shooting

Kezzie Childs, 42, Raymond Childs, 42, Elijah Childs, 18, Rita Childs, 13, Kiara Hawkins, 19, and the unborn child of Hawkins were pronounced dead after being found in a home around 4 a.m. Sunday in the 3500 block of Adams Street.

Investigators were led to the crime scene after making contact with a juvenile male, whose age police didn't disclose, who was found suffering from gunshot wounds just steps away in the 3300 block of East 36th Street, between Keystone Avenue and Sherman Drive.

It is believed that the boy was wounded in the Adams Street shooting. If so, he is the only recorded survivor at this time.

Happens everyday in every city, coast to coast, and no one seems to give a damn. Baltimore is a veritable warzone these days. Stray rounds flying everywhere.

These horrible family wipeouts occur among all races. Stop trying to make something racial out of it. This case does not involve any racial issue. Don't you people have anything better to do than to try to stir up racial divisions?
Stop making something racial? Have you thought about calling BLM, if they have a phone #, and telling them not to make things racial? My lord your post should the Ironic Trophy Post of the Year award.

BLM only deals with deaths via the state. There are other organizations which cover the area you are looking for, but you don't really care because all you want to do is score points with yer fellow black hating poster friends.

Deaths like these occur almost daily in the US and it is done by many people who don't have the same skin color.
BLM only reacts when a Black thug is killed by a white cop. You know that.

Stop making something racial? Have you thought about calling BLM, if they have a phone #, and telling them not to make things racial? My lord your post should the Ironic Trophy Post of the Year award.

Race-based profiling and violence by sworn LEO's are, by definition, racial matters. Family massacres are not. The Rhoden family in Ohio, the Watts family in Colorado, the Pelley family in Indiana, the DeFeo family, in New York, the List family in New Jersey, and so much more, unfortunately. All white families killed by family members.

Stop trying to drive a wedge between Americans.

Race-based profiling and violence by sworn LEO's are, by definition, racial matters. Family massacres are not. The Rhoden family in Ohio, the Watts family in Colorado, the Pelley family in Indiana, the DeFeo family, in New York, the List family in New Jersey, and so much more, unfortunately. All white families killed by family members.

That last sentence is irony beyond words. Idiot.

Do you have a hotline to call every elected Democrat, and Marxists?

Has to be the dumbest poster on here.

You're the one who tries to make everything racial when it's not, just so that you can please putin and destroy the nation.

I can't believe that you actually fall for that Marxist horseshit. Seriously, how dumb can you be?

I'm just happy that your orange whore doesn't have access to the nuclear codes anymore.

You guys need to grow up sometime. Think about it.

Any BLM marches organized for this mass murder?

You're the one who tries to make everything racial when it's not, just so that you can please putin and destroy the nation.

I can't believe that you actually fall for that Marxist horseshit. Seriously, how dumb can you be?

I'm just happy that your orange whore doesn't have access to the nuclear codes anymore.

Oh, c'mon. We never see blm react when a black cop kills a white or black thug. Doesn't fit the media narrative. Tell me, was "Hands up, don't shoot" real or made up?

Oh, c'mon. We never see blm react when a black cop kills a white or black thug. Doesn't fit the media narrative. Tell me, was "Hands up, don't shoot" real or made up?

This issue is the part that race plays in policing and the use of lethal force, and the presence of corrupt cops on the force. Some cops say clearly racist shit on social media, pose for photos with items like traitor flags, and even some moron police chief in Pennsylvania posting a video of himself spraying bullets out of an automatic weapon while yelling about "they" and "them." The Georgia cops did nothing until the video surfaced showing that Arbery ran into a pre-planned ambush and the GBI had to get involved. A video surfaced showing that the Kenosha police refused to enforce the curfew on armed white gang members, even befriending these thugs, while chasing other people off the street, and there is some talk that the Kenosha police chief was either a member of this gang or encouraged it.

No community can have any faith in law enforcement unless this nonsense is routed out. There should have been no need for protest marches, but an open and honest discussion of the issue and airing of all evidence was never done, showing irresponsibility on the part of public officials. I think that there needs to be an investigation of the issue by Congress in front of the American people.

This issue is the part that race plays in policing and the use of lethal force, and the presence of corrupt cops on the force. Some cops say clearly racist shit on social media, pose for photos with items like traitor flags, and even some moron police chief in Pennsylvania posting a video of himself spraying bullets out of an automatic weapon while yelling about "they" and "them." The Georgia cops did nothing until the video surfaced showing that Arbery ran into a pre-planned ambush and the GBI had to get involved. A video surfaced showing that the Kenosha police refused to enforce the curfew on armed white gang members, even befriending these thugs, while chasing other people off the street, and there is some talk that the Kenosha police chief was either a member of this gang or encouraged it.

No community can have any faith in law enforcement unless this nonsense is routed out. There should have been no need for protest marches, but an open and honest discussion of the issue and airing of all evidence was never done, showing irresponsibility on the part of public officials. I think that there needs to be an investigation of the issue by Congress in front of the American people.

The American people, for the most part, lack the power of discernment. It's just a fact. Throw in the media who run interference for the politicians and special interests and it's a circus completely. To contend that having any investigation in front of the American people is, unfortunately, laughable. Look at most any political forum or social media platform.

And you know this. Come on, Lys. Get real.

Whatever. Was "Hands up, don't shoot" real or invented?

The American people, for the most part, lack the power of discernment. It's just a fact. Throw in the media who run interference for the politicians and special interests and it's a circus completely. To contend that having any investigation in front of the American people is, unfortunately, laughable. Look at most any political forum or social media platform.

And you know this. Come on, Lys. Get real.

Forum List

Back