Where is a democrat with christian values suppose to go?

Government should be involved in marriage as little as possible. But so long as there are laws governing marriage in America, then every married American is entitled to equal protection of those laws.

No one has ever been able to prove gay marriage is harmful to society. That's the bar, folks. The same bar which required bigots to prove interracial marriages were harmful to society.

Bigots can't make it over the bar. Because their only argument is hatred or "Ew, they're icky!"

Yeah, they're icky to me and most heterosexuals. But that's not good enough to deny them their constitutional rights.
You can’t expect people to except anything LGBT, I ignore the whole deal, to each it’s own I guess.

It’s a proven fact LGBT lifestyle is unstable at best... I guess people can get out of their system. But just don’t expect it to be excepted as normal.

Learn how to spell accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would bet everything I own Jesus would highly disapprove of both the Dems and Republicans.

There is a special place in LIMBO ----where both Christian and Jewish democrats (like me) can wait it out
Limbo no longer exist. The Catholic Church did away with it back in April of 2007.

Catholic Church buries limbo after centuries
The Catholic Church represents only the Catholic Church, has nothing to do with Christianity.
So is there or isn't there Limbo? I mean it's one or the other, right? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
The cult that is the Catholic Church believes are gibberish... lol

save us Jesus Christ you're all we have. we've lost sight of you. forgive us. heal our land. you are our only hope!

Democrats don't have Christian values. Maybe Muslim values to kill Infidels and unborn children but nothing approaching real Christian values.

Democrats are pretty well the scum of this country. I think we all know that.

Everything good in this country has come from liberals. Republicans do NOTHING but give welfare to billionaires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are no liberal. You have nothing in common with Thomas Paine or George Mason. You have EVERYTHING in common with Joseph Stalin and Pol Pot though.

I heard a little of the lgbt town hall that CNN aired last night. They pointed out a women there they said has a 9 year old transgender girl and that wasn't right to me. That is way to young for a person to even know anything about that. I don't know if their is some kind of special situation but that to me should be in the realm of child abuse.

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live. I belive largely people should be able to live their lives the way they want. I was for gay's have civil unions and not marriage, marriage is biblical. Even the rainbow is biblical and how did the lgbt community take it?

The democrats running for president are going way too far to the left especially with the hole lgbt movment and some other things. To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?
I feel your pain.

I'm a conservative who leans libertarian. I was a Republican all my life. But Trump has made it impossible to be both at the same time, so I resigned as a Republican.

I have no party to go to. That is actually quite freeing. No longer am I a partisan straight party ticket voter.

I have stopped voting at the federal level. If you vote for the lesser of two EVILS, you are still voting for EVIL.

You can always write in a name l like I do from time to time.

When one of my daughters was in first grade, she asked for friend to have a sleepover. We said fine, it was cute.

The little girl was dropped off by her grandfather. She didn't live with her parents for unknown reasons.

She was filthy. He clothes were filthy and her body was streaked with dirt. So my wife an I made the very risky decision to give her a bath and wash her clothes. I asked my wife to do the bath since it was a little girl.

Well, it turns out "she" was a transgender. She had picked out her own girl name, too.

At that young an age, girls and boys have the same little kid bodies. You let a little boy's hair grow out, and they can easily pass as a girl.

For whatever reason, this kid wanted to be a girl. It could have been a phase. There certainly seemed to be something going on with the home life. Maybe she passed through it, maybe she didn't.

We didn't tell our kids about the situation. We let the kid be a girl with our kids being none the wiser.

As for gay marriage, I'm fine with it being called marriage. Religion does not own the word, and so-called religious people used to use their Bible to ban interracial marriage. There really isn't any difference between their arguments and the arguments of anti-gay bigots today.

This whole issue isn't about religion. It is about government cash and prizes. The bigots want gays to be denied access to the same government cash and prizes awarded to their marriages by the laws of the land.

This is about equal protection of the laws. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking it's about religion.
No parents. Interesting.

To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?

I have always been an registered independent...but republicans are not the monsters they are made out to be.

My biggest problem with republicans are they are a bunch of empty nut sacks who are afraid to fight!

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.

Well an extreme example... it is essentially true. In order for a person to be a Christian and a Democrat... they have to be compromising on something. You simply can't be both. It's not possible. You can't say I believe in (X) values.... the values of Christianity for example... and then vote for an entire party built on the exact opposite values.

Then the Christians can officially align with the Republican party and we can remove their tax exempt status. I'm cool with that.

Well first, everyone should be tax exempt. There's a reason why the income tax was not constitutional to begin with.

Second, whether or not you consider Christianity "aligned with the Republican Party".... does not matter. Religion is protected by the constitution, and should be. The government has no business taxing anyone, but most certainly not religion. Maybe you missed it, but the only reason this nation exists is because religious people wanted to get away from self-important government people like you. You should be thanking us that you have the freedoms you do, to whine about Christians.

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.
So tell me the many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

Is that what voting is? Is that what you think we're voting on during an election? I thought we were voting on who would be the best possible president.

Since when is the public vote, a vote on who is the best Christian?

And if that isn't what the vote is about, then what relevance does your question have?
It is a determining factor in voting for a candidate even though a religious test is not used according to the Constitution yet the people of the USA are not the Constitution and therefore judge a candidate according to their religion. Which is what this thread tis aboot...

Not true. It simply isn't. Not in this country at least.

At the end of the day, you generally have two choices. I can vote for Tim, the Pastor of Berean Church here in Ohio. But he's not going to win.

There are two people that have a good chance of winning. That's it.

So unless one is a criminal that deletes thousands of emails that were requested evidence in a subpoena.... we have to choose between which candidate best fits with our overall values.

Not stealing money in taxes.
Not controlling and dictating our lives.
Not force us to fund with our stolen tax money, support for murdering babies.
Supporting the state of Israel.
The list goes on.

So if I have to choose between voting for people who actively oppose Christian values, or voting for someone who as a person may suck, but whose party platform is generally in line with Christian values... then obviously I'm going to vote for who will uphold my values in policy, over someone who might be faithful to his wife, but try and destroy Christianity in the country.
I have seen zero people get elected who would not claim to be a Christian or practicing another religion.

HUH?

I can think of a dozens off the top of my head. What are you smoking?

[
That's a self-contradictory statement. One cannot be for Trump and for America at the same time.

Most elections these days are decided by counting the votes of people who have cast a vote AGAINST the person they hate, having only the lesser of two evils to choose from.

So tell me the many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

Is that what voting is? Is that what you think we're voting on during an election? I thought we were voting on who would be the best possible president.

Since when is the public vote, a vote on who is the best Christian?

And if that isn't what the vote is about, then what relevance does your question have?
It is a determining factor in voting for a candidate even though a religious test is not used according to the Constitution yet the people of the USA are not the Constitution and therefore judge a candidate according to their religion. Which is what this thread tis aboot...

Not true. It simply isn't. Not in this country at least.

At the end of the day, you generally have two choices. I can vote for Tim, the Pastor of Berean Church here in Ohio. But he's not going to win.

There are two people that have a good chance of winning. That's it.

So unless one is a criminal that deletes thousands of emails that were requested evidence in a subpoena.... we have to choose between which candidate best fits with our overall values.

Not stealing money in taxes.
Not controlling and dictating our lives.
Not force us to fund with our stolen tax money, support for murdering babies.
Supporting the state of Israel.
The list goes on.

So if I have to choose between voting for people who actively oppose Christian values, or voting for someone who as a person may suck, but whose party platform is generally in line with Christian values... then obviously I'm going to vote for who will uphold my values in policy, over someone who might be faithful to his wife, but try and destroy Christianity in the country.
The Republican Party only pays lips service to Christian values. Lip service.

Their DEEDS betray they have gone to the dark side.

That's why I quit.

Politicians are politicians. And a political party, has only one thing as their primary goal..... getting people elected, and getting control of government.

You need to have a more realistic view of political parties, and politicians.

I never once, voted for a Republican because "The GOP Is the party of gawd!". That's insane. The GOP is there to get their members elected, and if that means that in a particularly disgusting area of the country, they have to run a pro-gay, pro-baby-murder, pro-gun-control candidate.... then that is what they are going to do, in order to get more Republicans in office, than Democrats.

Equally, I never vote for a Republican, because "He's a Republican, and therefore a gawd fearin Christian!".

Politicians are politicians. They are going to say or do, what it takes to get elected.

Very few politicians are actually real Christians, and hold real ideological positions based on their faith.

So why bother?

Um... because what value is their by staying out of the election system?
Better to vote.

It really is the less of two evils, and it is in fact better to the less of two bad choices.

To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?

I have always been an registered independent...but republicans are not the monsters they are made out to be.

My biggest problem with republicans are they are a bunch of empty nut sacks who are afraid to fight!

Democrats are evil and enjoy support of the elite and deep state...Republicans are cowards and fear the elite and deep state. But Trump is trying to beat some spine into them.

I heard a little of the lgbt town hall that CNN aired last night. They pointed out a women there they said has a 9 year old transgender girl and that wasn't right to me. That is way to young for a person to even know anything about that. I don't know if their is some kind of special situation but that to me should be in the realm of child abuse.

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live. I belive largely people should be able to live their lives the way they want. I was for gay's have civil unions and not marriage, marriage is biblical. Even the rainbow is biblical and how did the lgbt community take it?

The democrats running for president are going way too far to the left especially with the hole lgbt movment and some other things. To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?
Marriage is much older than the Bible.

Forum List

Back