Where is a democrat with christian values suppose to go?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
I heard a little of the lgbt town hall that CNN aired last night. They pointed out a women there they said has a 9 year old transgender girl and that wasn't right to me. That is way to young for a person to even know anything about that. I don't know if their is some kind of special situation but that to me should be in the realm of child abuse.

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live. I belive largely people should be able to live their lives the way they want. I was for gay's have civil unions and not marriage, marriage is biblical. Even the rainbow is biblical and how did the lgbt community take it?

The democrats running for president are going way too far to the left especially with the hole lgbt movment and some other things. To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?

I heard a little of the lgbt town hall that CNN aired last night. They pointed out a women there they said has a 9 year old transgender girl and that wasn't right to me. That is way to young for a person to even know anything about that. I don't know if their is some kind of special situation but that to me should be in the realm of child abuse.

Im a registered democrat because you can't vote in the primary's as a independent where I live. I belive largely people should be able to live their lives the way they want. I was for gay's have civil unions and not marriage, marriage is biblical. Even the rainbow is biblical and how did the lgbt community take it?

The democrats running for president are going way too far to the left especially with the hole lgbt movment and some other things. To me republicans have their problems to. The republican party is like Gordon Gekko in the movie Wall Street. What do you do?

Well... So I'm a life long Christian.

It would be impossible for me to point to any aspect of the Democrat party that is in line with Christian values. Saying you are Democrat and a Christian, is like saying you are a President of the Vegan society, and run a Mongolian BBQ, or that you are the head of marketing weight watchers, and own a Dunkin' Donuts.

Every single value of the Democrat platform, is completely opposed to the values of Christianity. There is nothing, NOTHING, about the Democrats, that I can support as a Christian.

There is a special place in LIMBO ----where both Christian and Jewish democrats (like me) can wait it out

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.

Well an extreme example... it is essentially true. In order for a person to be a Christian and a Democrat... they have to be compromising on something. You simply can't be both. It's not possible. You can't say I believe in (X) values.... the values of Christianity for example... and then vote for an entire party built on the exact opposite values.

One can be a good Christian while defending the rights of gay and transgender Americans.

A good Christian would oppose discrimination, including discrimination against those gay and transgender.

A Christian Democrat is like a Jewish nazi. Either not a real Democrat or not a real Christian.
So tell me the many ways Trump the adulter is a real Christian...

Is that what voting is? Is that what you think we're voting on during an election? I thought we were voting on who would be the best possible president.

Since when is the public vote, a vote on who is the best Christian?

And if that isn't what the vote is about, then what relevance does your question have?

One can be a good Christian while defending the rights of gay and transgender Americans.

A good Christian would oppose discrimination, including discrimination against those gay and transgender.

No, you can't. If you support having gay marriage, then you are directly in contradiction to the Biblical stance on homosexuality.

You are just flat out wrong on this.

An American is supposed to go for Trump and put American interest first.

That's a self-contradictory statement. One cannot be for Trump and for America at the same time.

That's a self-contradictory statement. One cannot be for Trump and for America at the same time.

All Americans are voting for Trump.

All the invaders are voting for not-Trump.

Let me guess which category you belong in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back