Where in the Constitution?

You give yourself away right winger. Do you understand the words and their meaning or not?
I'm a libertarian- so, from the get-go, your attempt at attacking the messenger fails, miserably- I am very familiar with simple English and context- capitalizing a word mid sentence makes it as noun, (person, place or thing)- did your Public Education forget to point that out?

Our welfare clause is General and must cover any given contingency.
Our welfare IN general-not a specific-

The preamble sets the stage for the Constitution (Archives.gov). It clearly communicates the intentions of the framers and the purpose of the document. The preamble is an introduction to the highest law of the land; it is not the law. It does not define government powers or individual rights.

Establish Justice is the first of five objectives outlined in the 52-word paragraph that the Framers drafted in six weeks during the hot Philadelphia summer of 1787. They found a way to agree on the following basic principles:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
lol. So, where in our Constitution is there any authority for right wing alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror?
Dipshit has nothing, so he chooses to deflect. With something that Gdjjr doesnt support :lol:

You give yourself away right winger. Do you understand the words and their meaning or not?
I'm a libertarian- so, from the get-go, your attempt at attacking the messenger fails, miserably- I am very familiar with simple English and context- capitalizing a word mid sentence makes it as noun, (person, place or thing)- did your Public Education forget to point that out?
Not if it is for emphasis. Did you learn nothing but insist you have the "gospel Truth"?

Dipshit has nothing, so he chooses to deflect. With something that Gdjjr doesnt support
I support "promote the general Welfare"- I don't abide providing Welfare in general- dipshit deosn't know the difference-

You obviously don't care about being legal to the law either.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Both terms, promote and provide are used in reference to the general welfare but not the common defense.

Show us the express immigration clause right wingers fantasize about in our federal Constitution
You've already proven you can't read and comprehend simple English- so, I'll just tell you- it doesn't exist- NOW, fuck face, explain the Bill of Rights and the preamble to the constitution, in particular, general Welfare-
lol. I have a one liner simple enough for even the right wing to understand.

Our welfare clause is General not Common or Limited and must cover any given contingency in a general top down manner.

So general welfare clause means the federal government can do anything to anyone anytime just because?

Dipshit has nothing, so he chooses to deflect. With something that Gdjjr doesnt support
I support "promote the general Welfare"- I don't abide providing Welfare in general- dipshit deosn't know the difference-

You obviously don't care about being legal to the law either.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Both terms, promote and provide are used in reference to the general welfare but not the common defense.
Listen you federal supremacist, James madison clarified this retarded fucking issue before. He said providing general welfare must be done through enumerated powers. This DOESNT EXPAND the fed govs power. If it did, the enumerated powers would be REDUNDANT.

Show us the express immigration clause right wingers fantasize about in our federal Constitution
You've already proven you can't read and comprehend simple English- so, I'll just tell you- it doesn't exist- NOW, fuck face, explain the Bill of Rights and the preamble to the constitution, in particular, general Welfare-

Our welfare clause is General not Common or Limited and must cover any given contingency in a general top down manner.

So general welfare clause means the federal government can do anything to anyone anytime just because?
How ever did you reach that conclusion? Promoting the general welfare is the End, providing for the general welfare is the Means.

126094797_3337650702998948_8128605431309692362_n.jpg

How ever did you reach that conclusion? Promoting the general welfare is the End, providing for the general welfare is the Means.

1605933190778.png

I think you have a point and strongly suggest that you should give up everything you own and take the chance you might be granted a sainthood status.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

With some people advising Joe Biden to adopt a nationwide lockdown when he assumes the presidency, this would be a good time to ask an important question: Where in the Constitution does it authorize the federal government to impose a nationwide lockdown? For that matter, where does the Constitution authorize the federal government to combat pandemics? Indeed, where in the Constitution is the federal government authorized to do anything with respect to healthcare, including providing people with Medicare and Medicaid?

There are a lot of questions that need answering and Empty Suits held accountable for- but this is the most blatantly egregious currently-

Where Are Lockdowns in the Constitution?
Providing for the General welfare must cover any given contingency; it should require a general, top down solution.

Still demonstrating your ignorance on the General Welfare Clause I see.

With some people advising Joe Biden to adopt a nationwide lockdown when he assumes the presidency, this would be a good time to ask an important question: Where in the Constitution does it authorize the federal government to impose a nationwide lockdown? For that matter, where does the Constitution authorize the federal government to combat pandemics? Indeed, where in the Constitution is the federal government authorized to do anything with respect to healthcare, including providing people with Medicare and Medicaid?

There are a lot of questions that need answering and Empty Suits held accountable for- but this is the most blatantly egregious currently-

Where Are Lockdowns in the Constitution?
Providing for the General welfare must cover any given contingency; it should require a general, top down solution.

Still demonstrating your ignorance on the General Welfare Clause I see.
In what way? You need a valid argument to be taken seriously not just your opinion. I could just as easily state right wingers have only ignorance and fallacy not any valid arguments or understanding.

Forum List

Back