Where in Future America Do You Want to Live?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
0_ni4UYS53RnQQv5tk.png

Personally I would opt for the West Coast, or perhaps one of the coastal purple states. I'm not interested in the upper Midwest, as the winters are too long.

Why aren't you coloring in Jefferson as red? ... do you think just because a single town in Oregon tends to swing liberal means the whole damn state is full of rabid Democrats ... I'll have you know that the East and South of Oregon is total Trump country ... like the Upper Sacramento Valley and Eastern California ... solid conservative ...

Oh ... my answer is Hawai'i ... with that climate, who cares about politics ...

Staying right here in Michigan but will one day spend my winters in Florida.
Not if i can help it, i may run for Governor soon, and ban all Democrats from entering this state, because of the stupidity epidemic from the left. I will have an executive order to check vaccine cards, and if you have them, that means you are a stupid Democrat...No entry.

1634931743234.png

Not if i can help it, i may run for Governor soon, and ban all Democrats from entering this state, because of the stupidity epidemic from the left. I will have an executive order to check vaccine cards, and if you have them, that means you are a stupid Democrat...No entry.

View attachment 555111
Other people may think you are joking but I don't.

Other people may think you are joking but I don't.

Miami is down there near Broward County where the progressive teen went on a rampage, and shot all those people at the school with a weapon, the ATF cleared the guy to get. As governor that shit wont fly while i am in command....I will have lawful open carry and progressive month, where it is snag them and bag them on progressive slaves.

Liberal Hunting.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back