Where does your soul go if...

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
Where does your soul go, if e.g. your godfather offers you as a blood sacrifice to the devil? Where does any sacrificial soul go?

Meriweather

Not all who wander are lost
Reaction score
Where does your soul go, if e.g. your godfather offers you as a blood sacrifice to the devil? Where does any sacrificial soul go?
The soul, no matter what type of death the body suffers, belongs to God and it returns to God for personal judgement. It is also my understanding that while a "godfather" can promise to try to turn someone to the devil--or to lead him in evil ways--but people have free will. The godchild would have to actively agree to go to the devil.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mine goes to Yeshua. I can't get where I'd like to go without him as a reference. No electronic signature permitted

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but you cannot sell another person's soul. The only one who can sell your soul is yourself, nobody else. Why? Because it would violate free will, which is a gift that God gave to man when He created us.

Even the Devil knows better than to violate free will. Why else do you think he offers things that sound good, but when you get into the fine print of the document you sign to sell your soul, it's not quite what you expected?

Nope, sorry, but you cannot sell someone else's soul.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
The soul, no matter what type of death the body suffers, belongs to God and it returns to God for personal judgement. It is also my understanding that while a "godfather" can promise to try to turn someone to the devil--or to lead him in evil ways--but people have free will. The godchild would have to actively agree to go to the devil.
Now this is very interesting. What do we call free will? We know for example that human will can be controlled by what information your school prohibits or by using your breaking point. The devil is surely familiar with these. For example it carries a 5 year prison sentence to baptize the child of a muslim, or Satanists routinely get their babies possessed by inducing unbearable pain in them before birth.

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mine goes to Yeshua. I can't get where I'd like to go without him as a reference. No electronic signature permitted
So how do you find Yeshua from the altar of the devil or from your spot in the burning pit?

OP
anotherlife

anotherlife

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but you cannot sell another person's soul. The only one who can sell your soul is yourself, nobody else. Why? Because it would violate free will, which is a gift that God gave to man when He created us.

Even the Devil knows better than to violate free will. Why else do you think he offers things that sound good, but when you get into the fine print of the document you sign to sell your soul, it's not quite what you expected?

Nope, sorry, but you cannot sell someone else's soul.
But you can always sell a other man's soul if you have authority or delegated authority over him for example as a teacher or parent or boss. You can control what information he gets and you can control his breaking point too. You can convince a child for example that the devil is God and that God is the devil. Also the book of revelations describes trading souls. Or another example, the centurion traded his soldier to Jesus. Not all bosses need to be on christ's side.

Meriweather

Not all who wander are lost
Reaction score
Now this is very interesting. What do we call free will? We know for example that human will can be controlled by what information your school prohibits or by using your breaking point. The devil is surely familiar with these. For example it carries a 5 year prison sentence to baptize the child of a muslim, or Satanists routinely get their babies possessed by inducing unbearable pain in them before birth.
How does one break a soul? I agree a mind can be broken, or a body can be broken as the soul continues to exist outside of mind and body. As noted previously, the soul has free will and therefore cannot ultimately be broken by pain or mental abuse. Someone might get someone to voice something that is not true via fear (mental abuse) or pain (physical abuse), but what is the soul itself declaring? It is God who hears that.

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score
It goes into the next body for your next life.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List