Where Does the Blame Lie.

911 call: Gun in Easter fight was 'to prove point'

Why do some want to blame the gun for this, its clearly not the guns fault. But for some hearing the word "shooting" automatically blame the gun.

Maybe it should have read "Violence in Easter Fight", she could have used a baseball bat, icepick,pipe or any other item. The key word in the headlines can sway the views of the readers, intended? I guess that's up for debate.

Who or what is to blame? Blame the human being, who's temperament is in many cases unpredictable and varies like the weather, sunshine to hurricane with only a word or an event to trigger the change. The type of device or tool the human uses to carry out the violence means nothing and cannot be blamed, just something 'handy at the time'.

I hope that made sense.........

I happen to agree with blame the human that is using the gun wrongly. Now, how do we prevent such humans from having access to guns?

This is what happens when complete idiots and mental unstable have guns and, unfortunately, there are A LOT of idiots and fucked up people. "Accidents" like this are just an inevitable consequence of gun ownership being a right for everyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back