Where Does the Apostle Paul mention "HELL"?

Ever notice Apostle Paul never mentioned "HELL"?

More to the point, the Norse name 'Hell' was never transposed on the one and only time Paul mentioned the greek word, "Hades".

Why not?

If you can find the one place Paul used 'Hades', then can you elaborate on the context it's in?
View attachment 480137

This mortal needs some help -
His narcissism precludes him from answering the question -
JustAGuy1 - can you provide this mortal with some aid?
Get your Canon out, make a copy and paste, then state - "Pretty much settles it", then proceed with your penetrating analysis.

In case you're flustered, I'm talking about the context in which the one and only time Paul mentioned "Hades" (HELL).
I am not the droid you are looking for.

He thinks he is God's voice on the earth

More to the point, the Norse name 'Hell' was never transposed on the one and only time Paul mentioned the greek word, "Hades".

Why not?

If you can find the one place Paul used 'Hades', then can you elaborate on the context it's in?
View attachment 480137

Get your Canon out, make a copy and paste, then state - "Pretty much settles it", then proceed with your penetrating analysis.

In case you're flustered, I'm talking about the context in which the one and only time Paul mentioned "Hades" (HELL).

He's not the first one I met here who thinks that. :lol:
Look, you're both in Revelation 11 -
Earth Dwellers! lol

I stand quite safely in the Son.

Let's test your assertion of being "safely in the Son"
The Son is intelligent and honest, let's see how intelligent and honest you are (I realize the "Hell" thing is over your head, so I'll give you an easy one):

Here it is - What does "All Things" mean in Romans 11:36 -
"For out of Him and through Him and To Him are ALL THINGS"

You don't understand what it means for a believer to be safely in the Son? It simply means that I am hidden in the Jesus. I suggest you take a look at the symbolism of the Passover Celebration. You're going for a Unitarian/Universalist meaning here but that is an extra Biblical interpretation. Completely invalid.
If you want me to break it down for you here it is in the Greek.
"For from him and through Him and unto Him are all things:

As an Endless Torturist, how do you interpret "ALL THINGS"? -

Go play somewhere else, I don't play semantics and you don't believe in Scripture.

I know, you feel ashamed by not knowing what "ALL THINGS" means.
And that's an easy one.
Enjoy remaining in the "Wide Gate to Death" with the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing - Matthew 7:13-15. Don't look it up, you might learn something.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Look, you're both in Revelation 11 -
Earth Dwellers! lol

I stand quite safely in the Son.

Let's test your assertion of being "safely in the Son"
The Son is intelligent and honest, let's see how intelligent and honest you are (I realize the "Hell" thing is over your head, so I'll give you an easy one):

Here it is - What does "All Things" mean in Romans 11:36 -
"For out of Him and through Him and To Him are ALL THINGS"

You don't understand what it means for a believer to be safely in the Son? It simply means that I am hidden in the Jesus. I suggest you take a look at the symbolism of the Passover Celebration. You're going for a Unitarian/Universalist meaning here but that is an extra Biblical interpretation. Completely invalid.
If you want me to break it down for you here it is in the Greek.
"For from him and through Him and unto Him are all things:

As an Endless Torturist, how do you interpret "ALL THINGS"? -

Go play somewhere else, I don't play semantics and you don't believe in Scripture.

I know, you feel ashamed by not knowing what "ALL THINGS" means.
And that's an easy one.
Enjoy remaining in the "Wide Gate to Death" with the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing - Matthew 7:13-15. Don't look it up, you might learn something.
devil sign.gif

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Hey! I'm god's voice on earth. Isn't he made in my image?
What you are failing to recognize is that the OP is like you, taz, a militant atheist.
God's probably made in the image of a deformed and retarded person.

So believing that god created the universe isn't stupid also?
Only to stupid people who think a universe - hardwired to produce intelligence - popping into existence is just a coincidence.
But the god of the bible is a fucking imbecile, and a mass murderer. So it can't be him.
Feel free to perceive God any way you want. Only dummies think it's a coincidence that a universe hardwired to produce intelligence popped unto existence.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

What you are failing to recognize is that the OP is like you, taz, a militant atheist.
If you were the only data point that argument would have merit.

Only to stupid people who think a universe - hardwired to produce intelligence - popping into existence is just a coincidence.
But the god of the bible is a fucking imbecile, and a mass murderer. So it can't be him.
Feel free to perceive God any way you want. Only dummies think it's a coincidence that a universe hardwired to produce intelligence popped unto existence.
Even if it's not a coincidence (I never said it was), nothing points to the god of the bible as the one who made everything.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

If we're al made in god's image, he must be partly deformed.

Even if it's not a coincidence (I never said it was), nothing points to the god of the bible as the one who made everything.
You mean besides the religion being based entirely on a belief in a Creator God?

You mean besides the primary belief of a Creator God?
You can't just make something up (like the god of the bible) and then be convinced that what you made up made the universe. That's for real dummies.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Or maybe you are reading that literally like an evangelical. I never took you for an evangelical before but that's good to know for the future.

You can't just make something up (like the god of the bible) and then be convinced that what you made up made the universe. That's for real dummies.
You mean like the universe was created from nothing? And man arose from that creation?

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Or maybe you are reading that literally like an evangelical. I never took you for an evangelical before but that's good to know for the future.
I'd like to think that god has at least one shrivelled up leg and arm. That would be fair.

You mean like the universe was created from nothing? And man arose from that creation?
If you accept that we can't actually see the BB, how can you say that?

Why not?

View attachment 480137

I'd like to think that god has at least one shrivelled up leg and arm. That would be fair.
That's the beauty of free will, taz. You are free to think that. ;)

I think you are missing the point, taz. Science tells us the universe was created from nothing. That there is no other way it could have happened because matter has to have a beginning. The account of Genesis says the same thing. That God created everything from nothing. It's called creation ex nihilo. And it was known 6,000 years before science proved it.

I think you are missing the point, taz. Science tells us the universe was created from nothing. That there is no other way it could have happened because matter has to have a beginning. The account of Genesis says the same thing. That God created everything from nothing. It's called creation ex nihilo. And it was known 6,000 years before science proved it.
Science says that as a theory because science admits that it can't see the actual BB yet (we're something like 400 million years away). So it's speculation only. What don't you get about this fact?

Science says that as a theory because science admits that it can't see the actual BB yet (we're something like 400 million years away). So it's speculation only. What don't you get about this fact?
That you dismiss all of the other facts to deny what common sense says. The universe began. Not sure how anyone can describe all of the matter in the universe occupying the space of a proton any other way.

So... that's why I believe the God of the Bible can be the Creator. Because the Bible is based upon a Creator God who created everything from nothing. The same as science is telling us today.

That you dismiss all of the other facts to deny what common sense says. The universe began. Not sure how anyone can describe all of the matter in the universe occupying the space of a proton any other way.

So... that's why I believe the God of the Bible can be the Creator. Because the Bible is based upon a Creator God who created everything from nothing. The same as science is telling us today.
Science isn't saying that because THEY CAN'T FUCKING SEE THAT FAR BACK. Your whole belief system is based on scientists guessing. And you take that as fact. Which for sure isn't logical, objectively or otherwise. :lol:

Forum List

Back