Where Does the Apostle Paul mention "HELL"?

Ever notice Apostle Paul never mentioned "HELL"?

More to the point, the Norse name 'Hell' was never transposed on the one and only time Paul mentioned the greek word, "Hades".

Why not?

If you can find the one place Paul used 'Hades', then can you elaborate on the context it's in?
View attachment 480137

This mortal needs some help -
His narcissism precludes him from answering the question -
JustAGuy1 - can you provide this mortal with some aid?
Get your Canon out, make a copy and paste, then state - "Pretty much settles it", then proceed with your penetrating analysis.

In case you're flustered, I'm talking about the context in which the one and only time Paul mentioned "Hades" (HELL).
I am not the droid you are looking for.

He thinks he is God's voice on the earth

More to the point, the Norse name 'Hell' was never transposed on the one and only time Paul mentioned the greek word, "Hades".

Why not?

If you can find the one place Paul used 'Hades', then can you elaborate on the context it's in?
View attachment 480137

Get your Canon out, make a copy and paste, then state - "Pretty much settles it", then proceed with your penetrating analysis.

In case you're flustered, I'm talking about the context in which the one and only time Paul mentioned "Hades" (HELL).

He's not the first one I met here who thinks that. :lol:
Look, you're both in Revelation 11 -
Earth Dwellers! lol

I stand quite safely in the Son.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Earth Dwellers! lol

Let's test your assertion of being "safely in the Son"
The Son is intelligent and honest, let's see how intelligent and honest you are (I realize the "Hell" thing is over your head, so I'll give you an easy one):

Here it is - What does "All Things" mean in Romans 11:36 -
"For out of Him and through Him and To Him are ALL THINGS"

Why is that a problem for you?

Why would you think it's a problem?
Guess you're unfamiliar with the Socratic Method -
That's unsurprising.
Ah, so you can sit up on your high horse and show everyone how much you know about fairy tales. Got it.
Yes, specifically my White Stallion in the Heavenlies - Rev 19.

Evidently, the Creator of the Universe has not opened your eyes from your delusions - "The son quickens whom he wills" - John 5:21
You get your information from a 2000 year old book written by people who weren't smart enough to have invented toilet paper yet. Got anything real?

Since you're too baked in the cake of the lower levels of metaphysical darkness, I'm not the one to help you, since I'm not looking back to those dying in spiritual Sodom.

Only a fool argues with a fool -
Since you think christian's are deceived in foolishness, why argue?
Nothing better to do, than weakly stroke your weak male ego?
You can't come up with something intelligent to say so you insult me. Is that what Jesus did?

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Earth Dwellers! lol

The Son is intelligent and honest, let's see how intelligent and honest you are (I realize the "Hell" thing is over your head, so I'll give you an easy one):

You don't understand what it means for a believer to be safely in the Son? It simply means that I am hidden in the Jesus. I suggest you take a look at the symbolism of the Passover Celebration. You're going for a Unitarian/Universalist meaning here but that is an extra Biblical interpretation. Completely invalid.
If you want me to break it down for you here it is in the Greek.
"For from him and through Him and unto Him are all things:

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Hey! I'm god's voice on earth. Isn't he made in my image?

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Apparently Infallible is god on earth.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Apparently Infallible is god on earth.
Nah, he another one of ding's socks.

You either speak for God or for the Antichrist -
Pick one.
Truth or Deception.

Don't you hate it when you keep stepping in the Bear Trap?
Well... I am a Catholic so doesn't that mean I automatically speak for the anti-christ?

1618519815204.png

Why not?

View attachment 480137

What you are failing to recognize is that the OP is like you, taz, a militant atheist.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Earth Dwellers! lol

You don't understand what it means for a believer to be safely in the Son? It simply means that I am hidden in the Jesus. I suggest you take a look at the symbolism of the Passover Celebration. You're going for a Unitarian/Universalist meaning here but that is an extra Biblical interpretation. Completely invalid.

As an Endless Torturist, how do you interpret "ALL THINGS"? -

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Earth Dwellers! lol

BEHAVE

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Earth Dwellers! lol

Go play somewhere else, I don't play semantics and you don't believe in Scripture.

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Why not?

View attachment 480137

Earth Dwellers! lol

Go play somewhere else, I don't play semantics and you don't believe in Scripture.
I'm telling you the dude is a militant atheist.

Forum List

Back