Where does our anti-missile and new military technology come from?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

I’m watching Trump on TV giving a news conference and talking about money for military innovation.

So where does that innovation come from?

Sure, it’s paid for by taxpayers. But paid to whom?

Some years ago I went to NASA for two weeks to install a machine that NASA bought from the company I worked for.

We had to install it, and get it up and running before we left.

This was in White Sands.

During the time I was there, nearly everyone I met was from a different country.

Scientist from all around the world work at NASA.

Those scientists have a different name. That name is immigrants.

How do you spend billions to those immigrants hoping they build a missile system that defends you when the entire time you’re calling them names and don’t want them here in this country?

How can you trust what they design?

• Banned
Would Republicans ban most scientists if they were given the chance?

I’m watching Trump on TV giving a news conference and talking about money for military innovation.

Some years ago I went to NASA for two weeks to install a machine that NASA bought from the company I worked for.

This was in White Sands.

During the time I was there, nearly everyone I met was from a different country.

How do you spend billions to those immigrants hoping they build a missile system that defends you when the entire time you’re calling them names and don’t want them here in this country?

iu

How many of those immigrants first name is 'illegal'?

(P.S. I live for the day you stop making an ass of yourself)

Immigrants who come here seeking asylum are not illegal. They’re actually protected by our Constitution.

Immigrants who come here seeking asylum are not illegal.

did you not understand the question?

Hey it was Obama that ended the space shuttle and made NASA a Muslim outreach program.....boy you have a very selective memory....

This was in White Sands.

Its a problem Germany had when they forced many folks to flee. FWIW, Trump would likely take anyone in with a degree. Many Republicans are content ousting even
Republican representatives if they're Muslim or whatever.

Legal immigrants.

This was in White Sands.

Immigrants who come here seeking asylum are not illegal. They’re actually protected by our Constitution.
Trumps fixing that.
iu
Yeah that Mexican May hate the fence. But he’ll get over it.

Hey it was Obama that ended the space shuttle and made NASA a Muslim outreach program.....boy you have a very selective memory....
Which is why space ex and all these companies are working with NASA to develop space for private enterprise. Thanks Obama. Only he would do that.

If you come here seeking asylum you are not an illegal alien. You are protected under the US Constitution.
The same constitution Republicans claim they love but what they really love is to get rid of it.

Which is why space ex and all these companies are working with NASA to develop space for private enterprise. Thanks Obama. Only he would do that.
NASA scientist disagree with you...they say Obama slowed our advancement and allowed China to surpass us in space research....look at NK and Iran and your favorite Russia....

NASA scientist disagree with you...they say Obama slowed our advancement and allowed China to surpass us in space research....look at NK and Iran and your favorite Russia....
They would say that would they?

When Obama first proposed the GOP idea of getting private companies take the lead of going into space, NASA didn't like it.

Now we have seen a lot of success, they like it.

So why did the GOP stop liking it?

Easy, don't listen to me. Republicans will tell you:

DxZIRQYXgAIoCLM.jpg

Trumps fixing that.
iu
DwkO69pWoAED9Yf.jpg
As a traitor, you clearly hope so.

Forum List

Back