Where Do Ideological Difference Begin?

Why does trump believe the economy is more important than human life?

This is the best defense against the OP that you can come up with?????
Its a question. Try answering it.

No it wasnt. It was a statement.
This thing right here >? is called a question mark. It indicates a question. A statement is followed by a period >.

You're an idiot?
I think you're getting the hang of it.
Keep practicing.

"Radovan Karadzic, the former Bosnian Serb leader, was found guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity during the 1992-95 Bosnian war.
The atrocities during the war have been described as the worst crimes committed in Europe since World War Two.
One count of genocide related to the massacre of more than 7,500 Muslim men and boys in the Srebrenica enclave in July 1995...
I'm surprised PC, the way you've talked in the past about how Islam is such a barbaric religion, I'd have thought you'd welcome Christians fighting back.

5. To paraphrase Antony, we may say all the Democrats holding up the virus bill ‘they’re all educated men.’

But education comes from the Latin e-ducare…..to lead out of, presumably out of darkness and evil.

Yet "Radovan Karadzic, the former Bosnian Serb leader, was found guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity during the 1992-95 Bosnian war”…an educated man.

Perhaps the recitation of the numbers of those slaughtered is not sufficient to encapsulate the meaning of 'evil.'

While admitting that, I hesitate to do what I am about to do: provide an unmitigated, clear example.

I was revolted when I read what I am about to post....so, if you feel that you understand the concept sufficiently....stop here, as the image I am about to provide is both horrifying, and difficult to forget.

"...if you look closely at evil- the Bosnian kind....You want to resign from the race of devils that do such things....As a tactic of that war, the Servian soldiers gang-raped Muslim women....If a Serb soldier refused to rape, he could be shot by his comrades....Some Serb men forced Muslim men to use their teeth to castrate their own sons, and the sons to castrate their fathers."
Lance Morrow, "Evil: An Investigation,"p.67

Evil, in all of its variations and permutations and degrees, is related to this: disrespect for God’s creations, human being.
Certainly terrible things were to those poor Muslims. I do find it curious that you have no trouble naming the religion of the victims but you never mention that the Serbs were Christians in your post. Why do you think that is? (I don't recall you mentioning Christians in your original reply to me, did you edit it later?) Maybe I should ask your anti-Semitic friend, Sunni Man.
yawn........how old are you?

The Serbs took men, women and children into stadiums and killed everyone of them..........They were committing Genocide...........PERIOD...........The UN was FECKLESS AND WEAK.......set up SAFE ZONES and then stood aside and allowed the Serbs to get Civilians in the Safe Zone.........Again ....men , women and children and THEY SLAUGHTERED THEM.

We .....and I was in the military........after we left Somalia........without getting our payback there........were Full Ready LOCKED AND LOADED to WHOOP THE SERBS ASS........

Clinton finally pulled the trigger and used air power to bust them up......our military went in to End GENOCIDE.........Russia sent the military there ............and WE WERE READY TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER IT.

Let me repeat that...........WE WERE READY TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER THAT.........The words being reported by our troops back then in Bosnia.............LET THEM TRY THEIR SHIT WITH US.

Thus ends the history lesson.

"Radovan Karadzic, the former Bosnian Serb leader, was found guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity during the 1992-95 Bosnian war.
The atrocities during the war have been described as the worst crimes committed in Europe since World War Two.
One count of genocide related to the massacre of more than 7,500 Muslim men and boys in the Srebrenica enclave in July 1995...
I'm surprised PC, the way you've talked in the past about how Islam is such a barbaric religion, I'd have thought you'd welcome Christians fighting back.

5. To paraphrase Antony, we may say all the Democrats holding up the virus bill ‘they’re all educated men.’

But education comes from the Latin e-ducare…..to lead out of, presumably out of darkness and evil.

Yet "Radovan Karadzic, the former Bosnian Serb leader, was found guilty of genocide and crimes against humanity during the 1992-95 Bosnian war”…an educated man.

Perhaps the recitation of the numbers of those slaughtered is not sufficient to encapsulate the meaning of 'evil.'

While admitting that, I hesitate to do what I am about to do: provide an unmitigated, clear example.

I was revolted when I read what I am about to post....so, if you feel that you understand the concept sufficiently....stop here, as the image I am about to provide is both horrifying, and difficult to forget.

"...if you look closely at evil- the Bosnian kind....You want to resign from the race of devils that do such things....As a tactic of that war, the Servian soldiers gang-raped Muslim women....If a Serb soldier refused to rape, he could be shot by his comrades....Some Serb men forced Muslim men to use their teeth to castrate their own sons, and the sons to castrate their fathers."

Evil, in all of its variations and permutations and degrees, is related to this: disrespect for God’s creations, human being.
Certainly terrible things were to those poor Muslims. I do find it curious that you have no trouble naming the religion of the victims but you never mention that the Serbs were Christians in your post. Why do you think that is? (I don't recall you mentioning Christians in your original reply to me, did you edit it later?) Maybe I should ask your anti-Semitic friend, Sunni Man.

The Serbs took men, women and children into stadiums and killed everyone of them..........They were committing Genocide...........PERIOD...........The UN was FECKLESS AND WEAK.......set up SAFE ZONES and then stood aside and allowed the Serbs to get Civilians in the Safe Zone.........Again ....men , women and children and THEY SLAUGHTERED THEM.

We .....and I was in the military........after we left Somalia........without getting our payback there........were Full Ready LOCKED AND LOADED to WHOOP THE SERBS ASS........

Clinton finally pulled the trigger and used air power to bust them up......our military went in to End GENOCIDE.........Russia sent the military there ............and WE WERE READY TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER IT.

Let me repeat that...........WE WERE READY TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER THAT.........The words being reported by our troops back then in Bosnia.............LET THEM TRY THEIR SHIT WITH US.

And now the Muslims control the area. As Clinton intended. He bombed Christians to advance Muslim control. In fact the bombing started the evening he was impeached.

And now the Muslims control the area. As Clinton intended. He bombed Christians to advance Muslim control. In fact the bombing started the evening he was impeached.
Let me repeat............they were taking women and children into stadiums and killing every single one of them.................

We FUCKED THE SERBS UP........and if Russia wanted a fight back then with our military..........They just needed to say WHEN.

Let me repeat............they were taking women and children into stadiums and killing every single one of them.................

We FUCKED THE SERBS UP........and if Russia wanted a fight back then with our military..........They just needed to say WHEN.

The KLA, the side you fought on, went so far as to harvest organs of Serbian Christians and sell them for funds.

Why does trump believe the economy is more important than human life?

This is the best defense against the OP that you can come up with?????
Its a question. Try answering it.

No it wasnt. It was a statement.
This thing right here >? is called a question mark. It indicates a question. A statement is followed by a period >.

Not when you're making a statement while trying to pretend you're asking a question.

"When did you stop beating your wife?" is not a real question, no matter the punctuation.

I would have liked an 'informative' button, here.

Thanks for the history lesson but it is off-target. I was commenting on the hypocrisy of PoliticalChic. She has a long history of prominently naming the religion of Muslim terrorists but failed to name the religion of these Serbian terrorists.

Thanks for the history lesson but it is off-target. I was commenting on the hypocrisy of PoliticalChic. She has a long history of prominently naming the religion of Muslim terrorists but failed to name the religion of these Serbian terrorists.

This was my post #9

"I may describe some of the barbaric acts of the 'Christian' Serbian Democratic Party and you tell me if you can stomach it. "

You seem unconcerned about being revealed as a low-life lying Liberal.....that may be redundant.......each and every day.

Was it government school that taught you to have no integrity, no conscience, and no shame?

Or a family characteristic?

1585150097278.png

This was my post #9

"I may describe some of the barbaric acts of the 'Christian' Serbian Democratic Party and you tell me if you can stomach it. "
First, why was this only included in a reply to me AFTER I called you out on it? Why was it not included in your original post?

Second, was it put in quotes? Wouldn't that imply they were not really Christian but only using that name?

This was my post #9

First, why was this only included in a reply to me AFTER I called you out on it? Why was it not included in your original post?

Second, was it put in quotes? Wouldn't that imply they were not really Christian but only using that name?

Another lie.

It was in my post from the start.

Get back under your rock, sleaze.

This was my post #9

Another lie.

Oh PoliticalChic, has the virus gotten to you? I just looked at your #1 post and it is NOT there. What gives? Uusally you just spin and take stuff out of context. But a baldfaced lie that anyone can check on for themselves? I was hoping it was beneath you.

This was my post #9

Another lie.

Oh PoliticalChic, has the virus gotten to you? I just looked at your #1 post and it is NOT there. What gives? Uusally you just spin and take stuff out of context. But a baldfaced lie that anyone can check on for themselves? I was hoping it was beneath you.

My post #9, your lie in post #20

Go away, low-life.

1.Playing out before our eyes, in the Congress, is the battle over response to death due to the virus. But behind the delay in responding is how the sides view human life. While there is an ever increasing number of deaths, a prominent Democrat makes clear that imposing Bolshevism is more important:

“Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’” Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’ | National Review

Understood correctly, it is merely a restatement of this:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

2. For every iteration of the Left, their power is always more important than the human collateral damage, after all, as we hear from the Left, “you've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette.” And, they do:

None of the totalitarian forms of political plague have the slightest concern for human life: not communism (gulags), not Nazism (concentration camps), not Liberalism (abortion), not Progressivism (eugenics), not socialism (theft), not fascism (murder).

They only differ in the final outcome: slavery, serfdom, or death.

Watch the Senate hearings on the coronavirus bill and one can see where the Democrats fit right in.

3. But….why do so many on the Left have this cavalier view of humanity?

Largely because religion and morality is anathema to them. They have eschewed and abolished it from the public arena, and mainly from the schools. ‘Education’ is meaningless without any connection to a moral belief.

4. On this date, March 24, 2016: Serbian politician Radovan Karadžić was found guilty of committing war crimes, including genocide, during the civil war that followed Bosnia and Herzegovina's split from Yugoslavia in 1992; he was sentenced to 40 years in prison.
Britannica.com

But.....but.....such an educated individual!!!!
§ 1968: Publishes collection of poetry

§ 1971: Graduates in medicine

§ 1983: Becomes team psychologist for Red Star Belgrade football club

§ 1990: Becomes president of Serbian Democratic Party

Profile: Radovan Karadzic

Did I mention that Democrats align themselves with this sort?

"California Governor: Virus Is Opportunity for Progressives
Asked whether the coronavirus crisis offered an opportunity for progressives, California governor Gavin Newsom (D.) said it could "reshape the way we do business and how we govern."
"I think it's an opportunity anew for both parties to come together and meet this moment and really start to think more systemically, not situationally," Newsom told reporters Wednesday. "Not just about getting out of this moment but more sustainably and systemically to consider where we can go together in this historic moment if we meet it at a national level and at a state and subnational level."

Just a reminder as to what that means:

no private property
no capitalism
no religion
no families.

Forum List

Back