Where did tucker Carlson come from?

He was hanging around our circles for a while. I dont know if you remember but he showed up at lot of our planned events. Last thing I recall him participating in was the Rally for the Republic convention.
USMB had planned events?

No. Silly goose.

I was talking about the Rally for the Republic back in 08. Big boy stuff, Jitts.

You said Tucker showed up to a lot of your plan events.. what is your planned events? I like Ron Paul.. he says craziest send me your libertarians

Well, when I say 'show up' I don't mean it like you probably do. Perhaps contribute is a better way to put it, but I was talking to buttercup when I said that. I know that she knows what I'm talking about, thus the inclination to speak more casually about past shenanigans.

You asked where he came from. I'm just telling you where I know that he's been.

He keeps good company. That he's sitting at the top of the ratings in mainstream cable news entertainment is spectacular. Keep tuning in, Jitts. And tell all of your friends.

Ok weirdo,, I don’t speak in code.

Oh, wait, I have to go back to the other thread now. Remember how in that other thread I said that you reminded me of your question in this thread?

He was hanging around our circles for a while. I dont know if you remember but he showed up at lot of our planned events. Last thing I recall him participating in was the Rally for the Republic convention.
USMB had planned events?

No. Silly goose.

I was talking about the Rally for the Republic back in 08. Big boy stuff, Jitts.

You said Tucker showed up to a lot of your plan events.. what is your planned events? I like Ron Paul.. he says craziest send me your libertarians

Well, when I say 'show up' I don't mean it like you probably do. Perhaps contribute is a better way to put it, but I was talking to buttercup when I said that. I know that she knows what I'm talking about, thus the inclination to speak more casually about past shenanigans.

You asked where he came from. I'm just telling you where I know that he's been.

He keeps good company. That he's sitting at the top of the ratings in mainstream cable news entertainment is spectacular. Keep tuning in, Jitts. And tell all of your friends.

Ok weirdo,, I don’t speak in code.

Oh, wait, I have to go back to the other thread now. Remember how in that other thread I said that you reminded me of your question in this thread?

Huh

What do you mean "huh"?

In the other thread, the thread where I posted the video of Tucker giving the lesser Hannity his 'you just pooped on my rug' look...I said...

Actually, hold on, Jitts. You just reminded me, I forgot to answer your other question. I have to find it again, though.

Then I said...

Hm. I'm trying to think of the search terms. I forget the thread, Jitts.

Then I said...

Oh, I know what thread it was now. Where...did...Tucker....come....from....by, Jitts. Think those are the search terms.

Then I came back here. And now I'm done here. So I went back to the other thread.

But now you quoted me here again, after I went back to the other thread.

Jitts, are you under the influence of marijuana cigarettes?

Last edited:
Here's where Tucker came from...

1595485828139.png

This man is shredding the Democrat narrative a part with such ease. It’s absolutely incredible I remember him being on CNN wearing a bowtie but nothing ever stood out..

What he’s done the past two weeks is incredible and if some of these black kids would sit down and watch these monologues they might not vote for Trump but they absolutely would never vote for a Democrat again.
I never know what to expect out of Carlson, so I began using my go somewhere else button until Hannity comes on. I do wish him well, though.

What do you mean "huh"?

In the other thread, the thread where I posted the video of Tucker giving the lesser Hannity his 'you just pooped on my rug' look...I said...

Actually, hold on, Jitts. You just reminded me, I forgot to answer your other question. I have to find it again, though.

Then I said...

Hm. I'm trying to think of the search terms. I forget the thread, Jitts.

Then I said...

Oh, I know what thread it was now. Where...did...Tucker....come....from....by, Jitts. Think those are the search terms.

Then I came back here. And now I'm done here. So I went back to the other thread.

But now you quoted me here again, after I went back to the other thread.

Jitts, are you under the influence of marijuana cigarettes?
Huh?

Tucker Carlson is the love child of these two:

1595505311640.png

Forum List

Back