Where Did The Love Go?

Obama did a great job. It's too bad your bias can't let u see that .

I bet that you are incapable of saying one positive thing about him . Not one .

100 million out of work, bond market on the brink, the fed oppressing the market through qe----approx 4 trillion and considering starting again, record numbers on welfare, food stamps, an absolute nightmare evolving in the ME ie libya, syria, etc. You really are confused if you think he has done a great job. Its astounding that there are still jonestown followers that hold this worthless president in a positive light.
100 million "out of work"?

Link?

(Watch, as yet another economic ignoramus runs to Terence Jeffrey's Font of Stupid)

Nope. But we see that you need to be led around by the nose and really can't think for yourself.

Bureau of Labor Statistics | Jobenomics
Damn, you are a f...ing brick....

why Americans who can work chose not to work, and the impact of 109.1 million non-working able-bodied citizens are having on the U.S. labor force and economy. - See more at: Bureau of Labor Statistics | Jobenomics

Its quite obvious that you dont understand. Ill leave you to yourself with that.

100 million out of work, bond market on the brink, the fed oppressing the market through qe----approx 4 trillion and considering starting again, record numbers on welfare, food stamps, an absolute nightmare evolving in the ME ie libya, syria, etc. You really are confused if you think he has done a great job. Its astounding that there are still jonestown followers that hold this worthless president in a positive light.

Link?

(Watch, as yet another economic ignoramus runs to Terence Jeffrey's Font of Stupid)

Nope. But we see that you need to be led around by the nose and really can't think for yourself.

why Americans who can work chose not to work, and the impact of 109.1 million non-working able-bodied citizens are having on the U.S. labor force and economy. - See more at: Bureau of Labor Statistics | Jobenomics

You are a blithering idiot. For the people with functioning synapses and logic functions, here's the analysis of Reagan vs Obama. Reagan created enough jobs to fully employ the increase in the Civilian population. Obama's ratio is slightly above half. Both started their terms in Recessions; Reagan's recovery was far more effective. I've included Bush for a comparison; he ended in a Recession (the cumulative impact of Clinton's CRA and the Dems not allowing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to be properly controlled).

View attachment 76854

You're wasting your time, bo. There was more synaptic fire in the primordial stew than exists in these O fluffers.

Link?

You are a blithering idiot. For the people with functioning synapses and logic functions, here's the analysis of Reagan vs Obama. Reagan created enough jobs to fully employ the increase in the Civilian population. Obama's ratio is slightly above half. Both started their terms in Recessions; Reagan's recovery was far more effective. I've included Bush for a comparison; he ended in a Recession (the cumulative impact of Clinton's CRA and the Dems not allowing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to be properly controlled).

View attachment 76854

You're wasting your time, bo. There was more synaptic fire in the primordial stew than exists in these O fluffers.

Yes, as far as they are concerned. But I feel the need to correct their misinformation for those who are still cognitive.

Link?

View attachment 76854

(the cumulative impact of Clinton's CRA and the Dems not allowing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to be properly controlled).

But that the follies ended with you boldly asserting that

a) CRA and the GSEs were determining factors of The Great Recession

b) that CRA was a Clinton initiative

Next....

Why use absorption of Civilian Population?

Birth rates and age demographics are independent variables... The issue is the percentage of the increase in the labor force that labor markets accomodate...

Are you actually arguing that the economic effects of the Recessions of 81 and 07 are comparable?

Let me help you with that problem....

-1x-1.jpg

Link?

View attachment 76854

"Bro" claims it is a water nymph.....and you might want to be quiet until you can understand what your chosen citations state...

Link?

View attachment 76854

(the cumulative impact of Clinton's CRA and the Dems not allowing Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to be properly controlled).

Next....

Birth rates and age demographics are independent variables... The issue is the percentage of the increase in the labor force that labor markets accomodate...

Are you actually arguing that the economic effects of the Recessions of 81 and 07 are comparable?

-1x-1.jpg

Blah Blah. Millennials now outnumber Boomers, and their LFPR is falling.

That's what happens when an economy is sputting along at low levels of growth. Young people GIVE UP.

Thanks Obama!

Link?

View attachment 76854

Yes, as far as they are concerned. But I feel the need to correct their misinformation for those who are still cognitive.
Here's a burner.....call your folks and tell them that you are moving back into the basement...

Link?

View attachment 76854

Next....

-1x-1.jpg

Blah Blah. Millennials now outnumber Boomers, and their LFPR is falling.

That's what happens when an economy is sputting along at low levels of growth. Young people GIVE UP.

Thanks Obama!
You're not equipped for this task.....

Kids are staying in school longer because employers are demanding more skilled than unskilled workers....

Link?

Don't you know ? The U.S. unemployment Rate is really 30%!!! Lol!

Conservatives make up new stats just to slam obama .

Link?

Its quite obvious that you dont understand. Ill leave you to yourself with that.

If you CHOOSE not to work, you can't reasonably be classified as "out of work"......

Link?

Don't you know ? The U.S. unemployment Rate is really 30%!!! Lol!

Conservatives make up new stats just to slam obama .
This is your brain on Drudge..

Link?

View attachment 76854

You might want to consider the consequences of being endorsed by num and IceIce.....

Link?

View attachment 76854

You might want to consider the consequences of being endorsed by num and IceIce.....

My self-esteem isn't tied to anyone's approval or disapproval on an anonymous message board in a dank corner of the interwebs, bub.

Now, back to bitchslapping you with information:

A recent report by the Economic Innovation Group has found that, while the years 1992 to 1996 saw a net increase in the U.S of 421,000 new businesses, and the 2002 to 2006 (despite a major recession) 405,000 new companies, the comparable interval from 2010 to 2014 saw just 166,500 new enterprises The New Map of Economic Growth and Recovery - Economic Innovation Group. Indeed, the years 2009, 2010 and 2011 saw a net loss of new companies year-over-year – the first time in a generation. Only this year, according to the Kaufman Foundation, has there been an uptick in new company creation.

In other words, the American economy is about 300,000 new start-up companies short as we stumble out of the long aftermath of the 2008 Great Recession and into a very uncertain economic future. How many Amazons, Facebooks, and Ubers were in those thousands of lost companies because they never gained financial traction, were crushed by regulations, or were never started at all?

These results are yet one more reminder that among the various legacies of the Obama Administration, this one – the loss of a generation of new entrepreneurs, their start-up companies, and the millions of jobs they might have created – may be the most enduring....

A Lost Generation of American Entrepreneurs

He proved Jimmy Carter was not the worst president in American history.

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.

He brought us out of a 2nd Great Depression . And he got americAns talking about race like we have never done before .

Side effect : racists came jumping out the woodwork! But hey better to see it up front .
He inherited a recovery and gave us the worst economic performance since the 1930s
He got Americans angry and screaming about race.

Get real! He inherited a disaster !

We have one of the strongest economies in a world were most places are in economic distress .

Race relations improve more than ever . Just cause you are angry doesn't mean everyone else is .
Dear Timmy both Bush and Obama inherited a post911 America that lost billions to that hit. If you blame the trillions in war spending on Bush, well Obama hasn't collected it back for America either but continued the spending on foreign aid (even arms going to hostile countries and more funds going to foreign mosques while back in the US we lose historic churches and other national landmarks to lack of funding). The Aca mandates went the opposite direction and paid trillions to corporate insurance interests while citizens can't afford rates or deductibles to keep the plans and services we had before.
In short, if you are going to credit Obama for America's succeed despite these setbacks then credit Bush as well. If you are going to blame Bush then blame Obama as well. The real people keeping the economy going are the workers and business owners. Bush may have added more to the debt with war spending but that was in response to 911, half the nation will agree with that response as necessary for national security but half will oppose depending on party. With Obama, again by party, people will either agree or disagree it did more good than harm or did more harm than good. It is relative but the common factor is people doing the work on the ground level to keep America and the economy going. And it is up to us, we the people, to direct our labor and resources to more sustainable solutions . Not just rely on marching orders from the top down that don't build or change anything. That responsibility still belongs with the working ppl and business owners who pay taxes and have power to decide where our labor and income goes and how much to give to govt or deduct from our taxes by investing in solutions directly. If you look and follow where the money goes and who is doing the work, that's who deserves credit for America's economy.

He proved Jimmy Carter was not the worst president in American history.

Great job? Seriously? Listen to the video and tell me if Obama ever delivered on what his zombies swore he would. Racial harmony? Healing division? Bringing jobs and prosperity? Total and complete failure.
jpg

Any questions?
Dear IcebergSlim
1. One good thing even opponents cannot deny is that Obama for better or for worse raised the participation level of citizens engaging in voting, awareness, lobbying or protesting, and activism in politics media and govt to new heights. More people than ever are actively voting or voicing opinions of govt policy, if not lobbying proactively, and fewer people are remaining neutral and content to let govt. or trust officials to run on their own.
Even in the worst case, if Obama is teaching and sending the wrong msg for ppl to become more dependent on govt, to get involved at all in the political and democratic process is the first step in the learning curve toward self government and self reliance. The first step is to care at all. And more ppl care and are aware of govt policy and process than ever before. This and discussions of race politics religion economy and even sexual orientation and gender have all been pushed out in public to greater levels than ever before, for better or worse, the point is to address them openly and then we can seek solutions to the problems all coming out in very visible real ways.
2. Can you find the statistics that show the real drop in ppl falling out of the workforce. I'm told the reason the unemployment rates are reported lower than they are is the govt does not report ppl who are no longer able to get unemployment. So the numbers and stats are skewed. Do you have those? IE the difference between what Obama administration reports on unemployment and the real stats on ppl not working and not finding jobs to replace the drop in income they used to have.

Link?

View attachment 76854

My self-esteem isn't tied to anyone's approval or disapproval on an anonymous message board in a dank corner of the interwebs, bub.

Now, back to bitchslapping you with information:

A recent report by the Economic Innovation Group has found that, while the years 1992 to 1996 saw a net increase in the U.S of 421,000 new businesses, and the 2002 to 2006 (despite a major recession) 405,000 new companies, the comparable interval from 2010 to 2014 saw just 166,500 new enterprises The New Map of Economic Growth and Recovery - Economic Innovation Group. Indeed, the years 2009, 2010 and 2011 saw a net loss of new companies year-over-year – the first time in a generation. Only this year, according to the Kaufman Foundation, has there been an uptick in new company creation.

In other words, the American economy is about 300,000 new start-up companies short as we stumble out of the long aftermath of the 2008 Great Recession and into a very uncertain economic future. How many Amazons, Facebooks, and Ubers were in those thousands of lost companies because they never gained financial traction, were crushed by regulations, or were never started at all?

These results are yet one more reminder that among the various legacies of the Obama Administration, this one – the loss of a generation of new entrepreneurs, their start-up companies, and the millions of jobs they might have created – may be the most enduring....

A Lost Generation of American Entrepreneurs

Bitchslapping with "information"?

By proxy, with opinion, maybe......

and the 2002 to 2006 (despite a major recession)

Can you point me to ANY evidence of a "major recession" between 2002 and 2006?

You can go here for assistance

Where Did The Love Go?

Now I wonder what effect the combination of a GREAT RECESSION, followed by household and government deleveraging, might have on net new business formation.....

Anyone?

Bueller?

How about tech cycles?

1990 - Internet

2002-2006 - Smartphones......

and yet, in spite of all that, the compound average annual GDP growth rate from q1, 2001 through q1, 2009 was the lowest since the Great Depression...

If you want to talk about a lasting legacy of devastation, you can't do much better (or wurs!) than Supply Side Idiocy, Part Deux.......a period which saw a 22% DECLINE in the S&P, with the attendant catastrophic effect on retirement dreams, and asset values...not to mention the net REDUCTION of private sector payrolls....

How bad was it? In 2009, white shoe law firms were telling graduates of elite law schools to defer their job offers in favor of taking public service jobs.......Imagine that you are a recent Harvard law grad, carrying 3-400 k in student loan balances - and now you can't find work? The worst POTUS of the modern era killed the hopes and dreams of TWO generations......in the course of 8 years....

I think you might want to go to "the kitchen sink"....

Wait.....lookee here.....

Where Did The Love Go?

shouldn't you credit your source of this random spew?

Is it that trucker guy?

Forum List

Back