Where did the 'colder' go?

You you claim a fallacy but you fail to note that there are people with PhDs that claim we have no real evidence that what we are currently experiencing is not a natural phenomenon.

But as the hard data contradicts them, we know they're wrong. It doesn't matter of if PhD holder says the earth is flat, the earth will still be round.

We have never been able to reproduce what we call global warming even in a laboratory environment without affecting the experiment artificially

Well, yes, that's kind of the point. The current global warming isn't natural. It's caused by humans. It's not possible to explain the current fast warming without taking human greenhouse gas emissions into account. There is no natural explanation for the current fast warming.

But Gore was the face of global warming, he was the one that brought it to the for front. He was the side show barker that made it into the religion it is today.

That's like saying that round-earthism is a religion. Facts aren't religious. Facts just are.

It was your political/religious cult that politicized things. Denialism is restricted exclusively to right-wing extremist fringe political groups. If right wing politics vanished, denialism would instantly vanish too. In stark contrast, the real science crosses all political boundaries all across the world. If left-wing politics vanished, the science wouldn't change at all.

So any time it is warm it proves global warming.

Spare us your strawmen. Nobody here says or implies that. We specifically reject that way of thinking, unlike your side.

Your side constantly says that any bit of cold weather disproves global warming. There are many threads here to that effect. Only your side relies on the "Weather is climate!" fallacy. This thread is about debunking that fallacy, by demonstrating how you only use it selectively and inconsistently.

So you are using temperatures from 1895. Where were these temperatures taken?

All over the world. It's really remarkable how few measurements you need to get a good global average. The temperature measuring network is far more extensive than it needs to be.

was it the same instrument each time?

Of course not. And the error rate for each type of instrument is known and accounted for.

Were there houses, cities close by that had remained the same? as there any added heat source of any kind

Sometimes. Such things are detectable in the record, and such errors are always accounted for and corrected. If a conspiracy blog told you otherwise, that conspiracy blog lied to you.

You do realize that 1895 was not the start of the earth?

We have good proxy data from long before that.

That the U.S. is not the world?

And you're back to pretending I didn't say just that.
I guess you failed to read what you wrote.

So the data is manipulated.

So again the data is manipulated.

So again it is manipulated.

So you are taking into account the numerous ice ages and have decided to discount that as not fitting your narrative.

You you claim a fallacy but you fail to note that there are people with PhDs that claim we have no real evidence that what we are currently experiencing is not a natural phenomenon.

But as the hard data contradicts them, we know they're wrong. It doesn't matter of if PhD holder says the earth is flat, the earth will still be round.

We have never been able to reproduce what we call global warming even in a laboratory environment without affecting the experiment artificially

Well, yes, that's kind of the point. The current global warming isn't natural. It's caused by humans. It's not possible to explain the current fast warming without taking human greenhouse gas emissions into account. There is no natural explanation for the current fast warming.

But Gore was the face of global warming, he was the one that brought it to the for front. He was the side show barker that made it into the religion it is today.

That's like saying that round-earthism is a religion. Facts aren't religious. Facts just are.

It was your political/religious cult that politicized things. Denialism is restricted exclusively to right-wing extremist fringe political groups. If right wing politics vanished, denialism would instantly vanish too. In stark contrast, the real science crosses all political boundaries all across the world. If left-wing politics vanished, the science wouldn't change at all.
So you are trying to prove that something that has not been proven is fact.

You claim that the warming is not normal but you have no way to prove that since you can't prove that anything else is not affecting that warming.
But you are more then willing to risk parts of the environment in pursuit of stopping what you perceive as global warming caused by man.
Would you and others care to even try and prove that the millions of acres of rainforest killed off has not been more of a cause then anything else.

You claim that the warming is not normal but you have no way to prove that since you can't prove that anything else is not affecting that warming.

And there it is, the "You can't prove with 100.0000% certainty that fairy magic isn't the cause of the warming, therefore we have to assume fairy magic is the cause."

That's nonsense. And you don't spout such nonsense for any other type of science. You invented it just for climate science. Thus, your argument is ignored, being that it's self-serving nonsense.

By your side, yes. That's why you have no credibility, because you've been caught fudging and faking things so many times.

And there it is, the "You can't prove with 100.0000% certainty that fairy magic isn't the cause of the warming, therefore we have to assume fairy magic is the cause."

That's nonsense. And you don't spout such nonsense for any other type of science. You invented it just for climate science. Thus, your argument is ignored, being that it's self-serving nonsense.

By your side, yes. That's why you have no credibility, because you've been caught fudging and faking things so many times.
Rolf.
Funny thing about science. You can duplicate anything in it that is why those things are considered facts.
If you combine fire with lithium chloride you get a red flame. No matter where or when if you do that you end up with that. If you set wood on fire it burns. No matter when or where you do it the out come is the same. So you can add one chemical to another and get the same reaction. These are the facts of science. You can even use mathematics to prove some science. Such as string theory. The thing about science is not only can it be proven but you can get the same results each time you prove it.
To use your false fairy magic craziness. If you can't produce the same results over and over then you might as well be ascribing things to fairy magic.
You are the one that claimed the data was manipulated. I never said anything about the data being changed you did. If you didn't want to admit that the data was manipulated then you should not have admitted it.

It is nice that you really want to try and twist things to fit your narrative, that you refuse to talk about questions that I have brought up that don't fit the narrative but to be honest I don't see a lot of real truth in anything you are trying to say. It sounds more like if you don't agree with me you are an idiot.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........................

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png
I know texas got hit by cold. shows it on your calendar. Are you merely stating where it went or are you truly looking for it. Look at your map! here's another one

map_wkpln_day1_3usne_enus_800x450.jpg

Are you really this dense rocks? How long did it take to cool off into the little ice age? The earth still hasn't warmed completely out of it and it is beginning to cool off again...

As is always the case, the hard data flatly contradicts your idiot cult mantras.

Being a dupe, no doubt you actually believe that hairball....but the actual data, as opposed to the heavily manipulated, homogenized, tortured, and deceptive data you subscribe to simply doesn't agree. The MWP was global, and warmer than the present...literally hundreds of studies demonstrate this regardless of what mann's single upside down proxy says.

Who wants colder? I don't. The only reason to hope for colder is to put the brakes on the "Green New Deal" and other insanities such as geoengineering, banning fossil fuels, carbon taxes etc.

Another warm day in 2020;

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

What is the ideal temperature for life on planet earth rocks? Any idea. You keep posting these faked up temperature graphs as if you know...What is it. Ever note on your faked up graphs how the hottest places on earth are invariably the places with the least instrumental coverage? Are you really not smart enough to pick up on that or figure out what it means?

Yo, -7 at the house this morning, -19 windchill. yep, where's that cold? I found it!!!! fk the rocks

Who said that it was going to get colder? Nobody I ever heard of.

So the 97%ers tell us that if we just do X, Y, and Z (basically abandon much of our way of life and turn over control of most economic activity to Government), then...

Global temperatures MIGHT be a fraction of a degree cooler than if we do "nothing at all."

Not a strong sales pitch, if you ask me.

Who said that it was going to get colder? Nobody I ever heard of.

So the 97%ers tell us that if we just do X, Y, and Z (basically abandon much of our way of life and turn over control of most economic activity to Government), then...

Global temperatures MIGHT be a fraction of a degree cooler than if we do "nothing at all."

Not a strong sales pitch, if you ask me.
Then your ears are plugged up. Multiple times it has been posted here by multiple posters that we are heading into a Maunder Minimum, and it is going to get colder. Silly Billy is one of he main offenders.

Forum List

Back