Where can they fit

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Which part of the world
FB_IMG_1588860826645.jpg

Fit here just fine.

Because America has alot of ethnic people, brown people and black people. They certainly do not fit as White Americans to be honest. I do a bit more, because Im mixed probably also not fully. An white american is of english, german, scandinavian stock. They are too dark to be sicilians even. But do they look like typical gypsies to you as american? Did you ever met gypsies or have a image of how they look even if you didnt met one?

Fit here just fine.

Because America has alot of ethnic people, brown people and black people. They certainly do not fit as White Americans to be honest. I do a bit more, because Im mixed probably also not fully. An white american is of english, german, scandinavian stock. They are too dark to be sicilians even. But do they look like typical gypsies to you as american? Did you ever met gypsies or have a image of how they look even if you didnt met one?

Sure they can fit. Not everywhere but most places. Some places are just pure white and reject anyone else.

Well true they don't fit as a white everywhere but would be welcome at my farm.

Yes I have seen Gypsies and they didn't remind me of any. I think Gypsy life is good.

Forum List

Back