Where can my eyes pass?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Are they indian, middle eastern, southern european or northern european? They are very dark but some said that they are hooded, or slightly hooded, or inbetween round/almond and hooded. And I read that hooded is celto-germanic not southern european or middle eastern. Do you agree they are hooded and where they can pass, just focus on the eyes and nothing else.

Only the eyes, blend everything else out. Thanks.

Äuglein.jpg

Are they indian, middle eastern, southern european or northern european? They are very dark but some said that they are hooded, or slightly hooded, or inbetween round/almond and hooded. And I read that hooded is celto-germanic not southern european or middle eastern. Do you agree they are hooded and where they can pass, just focus on the eyes and nothing else.

View attachment 346345
When do we get to your fat earlobes, puny schlong, hairy bellybutton and big feet with crooked toes? Do you get under the nails? Will this be a section by section analysis starting with the top of your head all the way down to the soles of your feet?

Me, if I saw those eyes looking in the window at me, I might mistake you for a deer and nail you with some 00. They are deep, dark, mysterious and sultry, just like my last bitch.

View attachment 346345
When do we get to your fat earlobes, puny schlong, hairy bellybutton and big feet with crooked toes? Do you get under the nails? Will this be a section by section analysis starting with the top of your head all the way down to the soles of your feet?

Me, if I saw those eyes looking in the window at me, I might mistake you for a deer and nail you with some 00. They are deep, dark, mysterious and sultry, just like my last bitch.

Yes they are so dark, and mysterious and sultry sounds good. Do you think it still could be northern european or because it is so dark it is impossible?

View attachment 346345
Slavic with a tinge of FASD.

If you're so obsessed with your ethnicity, I suggest you quit asking us about it and just get a geneology test from Ancenstry.com or similar place.

Last edited:
I have a question which I really dont know if it is true and such and what it is. Im not trolling. I really have no idea. When I take a picture in some "sunlight" my eyes look lighter then otherwise. My first question is if that is still dark brown or something else and my second question if that is only the picture or someone who observes in real life also would see it looks like on the picture, or it really looks only on the picture like that. I really have no idea and Im not trolling.

Here
Eye.jpg
Eyesincarinlight2.jpg

My brown eyes change like that too. Almost greenish sometimes. Euro or even American, mine are a bit hooded too but then I have 3/4-1 inherited Euro in me.

I'm thinking Romania or Bulgaria.

Curious you says this because Im a Gypsy and you think they should be from there, or because you think I look like a ethnic bulgarian or romanian, do you know it is not the same ?
I've heard that the Roma people originated in Northern India but you don't look Indian to me.

Yeah they do and many still retain a heavily indian appearance with dark brown skin and jet black hair and features. But Im "mixed" a little.

New Topics

Forum List

Back