Where can I get Covid?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
This is rubber room shit, but I'm just going to post it anyway.

I'd rather get the fucking bug and die than deal with this hysterical bullshit.

Is it because of all the zombie movies that people are acting like this is the Spanish Flu or Ebola on steroids???

This has gotten way out of control. Not the fucking virus, mind you, the stupidity...

Live your lives people.

Is it because of all the zombie movies that people are acting like this is the Spanish Flu or Ebola on steroids???

This has gotten way out of control. Not the fucking virus, mind you, the stupidity...

Live your lives people.
i dont know any particular spot where you have a better chance of getting the virus ....but according to dems you can't get it in subways,restaurants ,and china town.

• Banned
What pisses me off is that I was at a convention in Wuhan 3 weeks ago discussing media hysteria and agitprop. I had eels for lunch. They were rubbery and I won't order them again.

Live your lives people.

If you really want it, I can ship you a Corona Baby.

Just sent $29.95 plus $12.50 shipping to:

JGalt
Wisconsin, USA

:auiqs.jpg:

little-asian-girl-like-picking-260nw-1111348271.jpg

Live your lives people.

Exactly, this is just stupid.

People die every day..

Live your lives people.

JGalt
Wisconsin, USA

Now if that includes a 12 pack of Corona Light in 12 oz. bottles, count me in! And yes, I actually DO like Corona Light beer, it's one of my favorite light beers.....

Live your lives people.
I second this. This sickness is going to hit whoever it wants to hit no matter how much is done to prevent it from being dumped on anyone's plates. The lead guy of the country act named Asleep At The Wheel tested positive for Covid 19 and that was even though a mask was being worn and his hands were being washed. Ray Benson is his name. Years ago my mom got hit with pink eye, but it was never once handed off to me. I haven't had it since my one and only time at the age of six.

God bless you and Ray and my mom always!!!

Holly

Live your lives people.
I second this. This sickness is going to hit whoever it wants to hit no matter how much is done to prevent it from being dumped on anyone's plates. The lead guy of the country act named Asleep At The Wheel tested positive for Covid 19 and that was even though a mask was being worn and his hands were being washed. Ray Benson is his name. Years ago my mom got hit with pink eye, but it was never once handed off to me. I haven't had it since my one and only time at the age of six.

Holly

quote-roosevelt.jpg

Live your lives people.
Your BEST chance to get it would be a Dem infested shithole, like New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Baltimore, Philadelphia or Denver, to name just a few.

Live your lives people.
A sight seeing trip to NYC should do the trick nicely. However it may be hard getting in with so many trying to get out. It will ll be swimming against the current.

Live your lives people.
A sight seeing trip to NYC should do the trick nicely. However it may be hard getting in with so many trying to get out. It will ll be swimming against the current.
I'll bring a gun.

Live your lives people.

JGalt
Wisconsin, USA

Now if that includes a 12 pack of Corona Light in 12 oz. bottles, count me in! And yes, I actually DO like Corona Light beer, it's one of my favorite light beers.....

Add that to the list of things I should have hoarded before all this. :auiqs.jpg:

Corona Beer Production Stopped In Mexico Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

Live your lives people.

Holly

Ray Benson too? No way?

What state are you in? Have you tried breaking into a old folks home in the county with highest number of cases in your state? What about homeless shelters? All they can do is arrest you. I smelled a jail, a couple of years ago picking someone up. It smelled like death then, and there was no virus. Now going to jail would surely be as good as a death sentence. Sure, you'll be missed, but that shouldn't spoil you fun.

Go to NYC, get on a subway, and lick hand hold posts.

That should give you a good dose of it.

Live your lives people.

Holly
Ray Benson too? No way?

Go here for the google search.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Live your lives people.

I just got done saying in another thread, that we are only as strong as our weakest link, and that there are scores of idiots volunteering to be that weakest link. And here it is, documentation.

Live your lives people.

I just got done saying in another thread, that we are only as strong as our weakest link, and that there are scores of idiots volunteering to be that weakest link. And here it is, documentation.

Living your life is not being an idiot. I prefer freedom over fear any day of the week.

Live your lives people.
As usual petey, you make zero sense.

If this is rubber room shit then post your shit there.

You're lying about dying, petey.

Zombie movies are fake, petey.

Yes, the stupidity is out of control, not because of COVID-19, but because of your Incompetent Commander in Chief.

petey, everyone is busy living their lives even with your dumb busy body nosing in on folks business.

Live Your Life, petey. As We All Have Been Doing.

Living your life is not being an idiot. I prefer freedom over fear any day of the week.

Exactly. The hysterical over reaction is going to cause more harm than good.

Besides that, when there really is a nasty bug that wipes out 30% of the people it touches, government will collapse and it's because people will have ignored the threat if the media even tries to warn us.

Mark my word.

Look at what the Wuhan Cold has done with a .5% death rate.

Forum List

Back