Where are western presstitutes and trash-'politicians'?Lithuania passes new asylum laws to deter migrants, EU,USA,NATO keep silence

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine, you come to Lithuania as a refugee and get immediately imprisoned.
Did you heard about somewhere in western satanic lying presstitute MS 'medias' or from one dirty trash called 'politcian'
Only Salvini, Trump or Orban are bad guys, not NATO's toilet paper in the fight against Russia aka Lithuania

Lithuania's Parliament on Tuesday approved a raft of new laws tightening the rules on migration and asylum.
The new legislation is intended to deter high numbers of asylum seekers crossing European Union member Lithuania's border with Belarus.

Welcome to the Democracy Paradise Lithuania
Prison at least for six months for crossing the border.
Where are all western lying devils like presstitutes, human right 'activists' and 'politicians?
No protests, no condemnation, only silence.

prison-africa.1564464732.jpg

0416.jpg

7Lg4Lx5pS_AU6Hh0DJQDjTZSA2y4Ety7HhlNo7BUFzNGwBRZP2mxpl96pRLMvTygVJWoCQtu7VRE2JgNjl4GuwqoZSg-jahyY-IxUxMyy8hKdA4XtxhkegbQpw

Nigerians-in-Chinese-Prisons-774x540-e1495769218399.jpg

Eww..they so dark and ugly....ewww.....

We should pass some laws here to do something about people who look like that...ewww

When you feed them, and provide them with medicines they multiply like tribbles and come north. See how that works white people?

You don't feed pigeons for the same reason...but you can't figure that out about 70 IQ Africans?

Good Lithuania, build that wall HIGH, you're gonna need it.

Seriously.

I guess that those photographs are of young men from Africa who have come to Europe for a better life.

Who can blame them?

I understand that there are many European countries that would welcome them and give them an opportunity to have a better life.

If some countries, such as Lithuania, prefer that refugees go elsewhere, I feel that is the right of those countries.

Seriously.

I guess that those photographs are of young men from Africa who have come to Europe for a better life.

Who can blame them?

I understand that there are many European countries that would welcome them and give them an opportunity to have a better life.

If some countries, such as Lithuania, prefer that refugees go elsewhere, I feel that is the right of those countries.
"I understand that there are many European countries that would welcome them and give them an opportunity to have a better life." can you name them ?

Just imagine, you come to Lithuania as a refugee and get immediately imprisoned.
Did you heard about somewhere in western satanic lying presstitute MS 'medias' or from one dirty trash called 'politcian'
Only Salvini, Trump or Orban are bad guys, not NATO's toilet paper in the fight against Russia aka Lithuania

Lithuania's Parliament on Tuesday approved a raft of new laws tightening the rules on migration and asylum.
The new legislation is intended to deter high numbers of asylum seekers crossing European Union member Lithuania's border with Belarus.

Welcome to the Democracy Paradise Lithuania
Prison at least for six months for crossing the border.
Where are all western lying devils like presstitutes, human right 'activists' and 'politicians?
No protests, no condemnation, only silence.

prison-africa.1564464732.jpg

0416.jpg

7Lg4Lx5pS_AU6Hh0DJQDjTZSA2y4Ety7HhlNo7BUFzNGwBRZP2mxpl96pRLMvTygVJWoCQtu7VRE2JgNjl4GuwqoZSg-jahyY-IxUxMyy8hKdA4XtxhkegbQpw

Nigerians-in-Chinese-Prisons-774x540-e1495769218399.jpg

hi, white neggro , read this

Seriously.

Who can blame them?

"I understand that there are many European countries that would welcome them and give them an opportunity to have a better life." can you name them ?
I may be mistaken, of course, but I have read that Germany and France and England and Sweden, for example, are very friendly to immigrants.

Seriously.

Who can blame them?

I may be mistaken, of course, but I have read that Germany and France and England and Sweden, for example, are very friendly to immigrants.
"Germany and France and England and Sweden"

its a myth, no one wants here emigrants like Baron (white neggro) , Africans, arabs, Somalis, even Pushtuns (who are hard working , low profile people)

Germany has the fastest growing industrial economy in the world, but still people dont want 3 world emigrants

this year Baron ´s ulus will lose 1 000 000 people , they need Africans, arabs, Somalis, more than any other state on the planet

Forum List

Back