Where are those "outraged" about entertainer O'Reilly's exaggerations?

Oh my, this is the first instances of this evah!

STFU if you cannot comment intelligently.

I am so sick of libs sayig "this happened before" when busted for lying.
I doubt they a ever see jail time...and i doubt they have a problem getting a job in the future, besides that, it's all just partisan politics and fake outrage by idle people...

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald apologized on Monday for saying that he had served in the special forces when he had not, ABC News reported.

U.S. Veterans secretary apologizes for misstating military service ABC News
Conservatives prefer the word "exaggerations" over "lies" when it comes to O'Reilly.
Grubercrats prefer to attack entertainers rather than the lyin' motherfuckers in the Obama Administration.

What in the fuck is this thread about?

:dunno:
It is about the Left ignoring the lying son of a bitch the lying son of a bitch appointed to head the VA, and his lies about being a member of Special Forces.

But, you knew that.

It is about the Left ignoring the lying son of a bitch the lying son of a bitch appointed to head the VA, and his lies about being a member of Special Forces.

But, you knew that.

Nope. Never heard of him. Is his name O'Reilly? Because that's what's in the title.
You wanna keep it a secret, that's fine. I'm sure whatever it is is fascinating.

But, you knew that.

Nope. Never heard of him. Is his name O'Reilly? Because that's what's in the title.
You wanna keep it a secret, that's fine. I'm sure whatever it is is fascinating.
Robert McDonald is the lying son of a bitch that heads the VA.

O'Reilly is an entertainer.

But, you knew that.

VA sec'y apologizes for inflating military record...

Lied about serving in special forces...

It`s about Obama making the mistake of appointing a Life Long Republican to an important post. McDonald was a Romney supporter and has donated to John Boehner and Ohio Senator Portman. Shame on Obama for trusting a lying teabagger.

It`s about Obama making the mistake of appointing a Life Long Republican to an important post. McDonald was a Romney supporter and has donated to John Boehner and Ohio Senator Portman. Shame on Obama for trusting a lying teabagger.
I don't care what party the lying son of a bitch was in, or who he worked for.

I want to know what the lying son of a bitch that appointed him is going to do about it.

But, you knew that.

VA sec'y apologizes for inflating military record...

Lied about serving in special forces...

Okaaaay.... so what's this got to do with "O'Reilly"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back