Where are the counter protestors?

So we're expected to believe that all whatever number millions of other sentient adult Americans out there ALL stand united in solidarity against the police, with the looters, for the canonization of a violent convict and with all of those fellow unwashed masses, cops, soldiers, politicians and everyone else kneeling to the barbarians and licking their boots? Really? No one out there in real-world America tonight is as fucking furious as we are over the sudden mass support for open insurrection and outright mutiny against our President we're seeing on national news and social media? Well I'll be a sumbitch.

Must mean all the rest of my fellow Americans out there are ready, willing and anxious to experience life without the existence of 911. Ever been to Sarajevo? Am I the only one raising my hand? How about Aleppo? Bagdad ahead of and during the 2003 invasion? What about the Big Easy after Katrina? Wow, it's getting lonely in here. Alright I am putting my hand down now. Just imagine it: you're going about your business in your kitchen, cooking a chicken curry and aloo roti with your wife when a flaming brick smashes through your front window and catches everything flammable on fire. The fire rages out of control before you can even remember where the extinguisher is stashed. Who do you call? Huh? No one. 911 no longer exists. But wait, there's more. Moments later a group of six masked men smash in your front door, knock you to the ground and declare their intent to rape your wife and skin your children, who are playing quietly just upstairs, alive and in front of your very eyes. You managed to get the jump on the home invaders, grab your wife from their clutches, run upstairs, lock yourself in with your wife and kids. Now what? 911 no longer exists. But wait a second, those home invaders look familiar. That's right, they're members of the neighborhood appointed "watch" or "nice police" hired by your fellow community members to patrol its streets in the absence of the real cops who no longer exist, were disbanded. What do you do next? Die horribly I suspect by flame or barbarian's hand.

Right, sorry for the extended narrative-rant. So no one out there has the balls to gather a few friends, have a few friends gather a few friends, and get out there and peacefully hold up signs proclaiming how wrong the looters' and pillagers' spree has been? Signs with messages supporting your local police? The right to protest, our right to protest, is just that. Wait a second, I think I get it now, yeah . . . right. You won't protest the protests because you're worried your bosses or girlfriends or co-workers will find out and you'll be ruined, for life, on social media? Or is it more a fear thing? Afraid of the protestors? Afraid to go against the radical leftist cultural Marxist race war narrative sweeping the country? Ah, so that's it then?

So no one person out of tens of millions of Americans who still genuinely love their nation and stand for the rule of law is willing to counter protest? Alright then. Here's another idea for you all . . . assume the position, kneel and prepare to lick some boots.
Once you yourself get off your knees and give others a chance to lick the boots... I get a kick out of all you self professed Right Leaning, intrepid ,courageous, independent, capable, badasses, who try to scare the shit out of everyone else; with the one thing you fear the most. Freedom. While the idea may send piss flowing down your leg; many throughout history had the courage to fight, bleed, and die for it.

So we're expected to believe that all whatever number millions of other sentient adult Americans out there ALL stand united in solidarity against the police, with the looters, for the canonization of a violent convict and with all of those fellow unwashed masses, cops, soldiers, politicians and everyone else kneeling to the barbarians and licking their boots? Really? No one out there in real-world America tonight is as fucking furious as we are over the sudden mass support for open insurrection and outright mutiny against our President we're seeing on national news and social media? Well I'll be a sumbitch.

Must mean all the rest of my fellow Americans out there are ready, willing and anxious to experience life without the existence of 911. Ever been to Sarajevo? Am I the only one raising my hand? How about Aleppo? Bagdad ahead of and during the 2003 invasion? What about the Big Easy after Katrina? Wow, it's getting lonely in here. Alright I am putting my hand down now. Just imagine it: you're going about your business in your kitchen, cooking a chicken curry and aloo roti with your wife when a flaming brick smashes through your front window and catches everything flammable on fire. The fire rages out of control before you can even remember where the extinguisher is stashed. Who do you call? Huh? No one. 911 no longer exists. But wait, there's more. Moments later a group of six masked men smash in your front door, knock you to the ground and declare their intent to rape your wife and skin your children, who are playing quietly just upstairs, alive and in front of your very eyes. You managed to get the jump on the home invaders, grab your wife from their clutches, run upstairs, lock yourself in with your wife and kids. Now what? 911 no longer exists. But wait a second, those home invaders look familiar. That's right, they're members of the neighborhood appointed "watch" or "nice police" hired by your fellow community members to patrol its streets in the absence of the real cops who no longer exist, were disbanded. What do you do next? Die horribly I suspect by flame or barbarian's hand.

Right, sorry for the extended narrative-rant. So no one out there has the balls to gather a few friends, have a few friends gather a few friends, and get out there and peacefully hold up signs proclaiming how wrong the looters' and pillagers' spree has been? Signs with messages supporting your local police? The right to protest, our right to protest, is just that. Wait a second, I think I get it now, yeah . . . right. You won't protest the protests because you're worried your bosses or girlfriends or co-workers will find out and you'll be ruined, for life, on social media? Or is it more a fear thing? Afraid of the protestors? Afraid to go against the radical leftist cultural Marxist race war narrative sweeping the country? Ah, so that's it then?

So no one person out of tens of millions of Americans who still genuinely love their nation and stand for the rule of law is willing to counter protest? Alright then. Here's another idea for you all . . . assume the position, kneel and prepare to lick some boots.
Once you yourself get off your knees and give others a chance to lick those boots... I get a kick out of all you self professed Right Leaning, intrepid ,courageous, independent, capable, badasses, who try to scare the shit out of everyone else; with the one thing you fear the most. Freedom. While the idea may send piss flowing down your leg; many throughout history had the courage to fight, bleed, and die for it.

In the coming decades, some of your nightmares may come true as more and more supporters of 2020's insurrection start to occupy local, state, and federal elective and appointed positions.

Thanks. I agree. One day all of us could wake up and not just no longer recognize our country but also find we no longer belong in it or want any part of it.

Dear DNC HACK....

You are completely full of shit....there are no such legitimate numbers.

It is much more likely the protesters and activists represent less than 1% of the Nation's cultural bent and that two-thirds of the nations actual voting populace are disgusted by the mindless opportunism of people who are willing to victimize their very own for free pair of sneakers completely detached from any civil rights motivations.

Jo

I've ignored the poster you are replying to here, along with many others who argue against all common sense, decency and logic just for the sake of antagonizing those possessed of different views. That said, do we really need to debate at all with radical anti-American democrats at this stage in history in order to learn what we should already know? That they will never play by the laws of nature, fact, truth or in preservation of the American way of life. They're lost people by and large, their minds taken, their souls sold off and their intent purely anti-human.

The double standard at work here is far, far beyond obvious. Democrats preach racial justice and anti-racism and with the same tongue call for mass discrimination against those possessed of lighter skin colors. If all police forces were ever abolished in America Democrats would immediately order the genocide of most of the white and Hispanic and possibly Asian population. And then they'd remember that they still need a few white votes to hold power and spare some of us, perhaps. The end of American civilization as we know it is the name of the game. The game of many democrat voters both here and out in the real world is to stall, confuse, buy time until the shit truly hits the fan and a million small fires of open revolt start burning around our nation. Democrat voters will deny hell on earth even while every square inch of America burns. Democrat equals denier, liar, America hater . . .
Sure, but to allow the deranged to dominant a conversation, is to allow their deranged thoughts to prevail among what I largely find to be a quite stupid American public, easily brainwashed and manipulated by the lowlife media.

Things like the Cody Holte killing need to be publicized, and so far, these computer forum pages is the only place I see it happening, and not too much even in here.

Counter protest what? The end of the trump presidency is at hand and all you guys can do is boogaloo. 2/3 of America overwhelmingly support the protesters, trump is unable to unify.
2/3 of the country support the PART of the protestors' protest, because they oppose police brutality against anyone. It isn't because they think there is a prevailing oppression of blacks.

The overwhelming racial oppression in America is against WHITES - in Affirmative Action and other special preferences.

Any genuine protest is not against the police, whites, blacks or anything else. The genuine protest is for necessary steps. These steps are changes in mindset, attitude and philosophy. Probably, that is too subtle for Americans right now, but that is the only thing that will get us anywhere.
Anything less is less than useless.
I have seen a few of your posts already now. Allow me to present some constructive criticism.

You speak too generally, with not enough factual meat on the bones of your posts. General ideas are good and can be helpful, but they should be accompanied by specific ones. Regarding this last one, WHAT changes in mindset, attitude and philosophy, are you referring to ??? Please be specific.

Forum List

Back