Where are American Feminists During the Biggest Women's Rights Protests Ever in the Muslim World?

Not all men are insecure losers. Perhaps you should try reading.
And not all women are snarky, stereo-typing cu4ts, who let their emotions overrule their critical thinking. Perhaps you shouldn't substitute false equivalence fallacies, for real logical debate.

And not all women are snarky, stereo-typing cu4ts, who let their emotions overrule their critical thinking. Perhaps you shouldn't substitute false equivalence fallacies, for real logical debate.

Surada is like Rashida Tlaib, a big mouth liar, leftwing fraud, spewing out propaganda, and violating the tenants of her own faith in order to be on the side of sick degenerates.

Surada is like Rashida Tlaib, a big mouth liar, leftwing fraud, spewing out propaganda, and violating the tenants of her own faith in order to be on the side of sick degenerates.

I am not an admirer of Rashida Tlaib at all. What are you talking about? What faith crushes women's rights in 2020? Are you opposed to contraception and abortion? Or, just headscarves for women in Iran?

Do you have a wife and daughters?

Do you have a problem addressing the REAL topic?

Iranian journalist asks 'Where is President Biden?' amid protests​

Iran deploys female special forces to 'control protesting women'​

I am not an admirer of Rashida Tlaib at all. What are you talking about? What faith crushes women's rights in 2020? Are you opposed to contraception and abortion? Or, just headscarves for women in Iran?
Are you opposed to republican-democracy?

If a community and a state, do not wish to have the procedure legal, and they believe that life begins at conception, who the hell are you to force your point of view on some other political jurisdiction?

I have my own view on the issue, and frankly, it could be identical to yours. But my view on abortion, is totally irrelevant, to the laws of some other legal jurisdiction. I have no right to impose my will on others. That is called, LIBERTY.

Only authoritarian pieces of shit want to impose their will on others.

Do you have a wife and daughters?
Irrelevant to the issue of the OP.

Likewise, for my own relations, we would never choose such a thing. How horrible, life is precious.

But I do not intend to make other women and girls, be subject to state forcing such a thing. IMO, it is a personal decision between women, their doctors, their conscious, and their creator, and I will vote to make it so, IN MY STATE.

But it is none of the federal government's business, nor do I give a damn what other states do, and it is none of my business what anyone else does.

It is not a "women's rights issue," it is a family issue, and a deeply person one. One that is certainly none of YOUR business, to butt your nose into someone else's affairs, to make political hay of in an election season, anymore than it is some man, that has nothing to do with it, either.

. .. however? That has nothing to do with women's rights in the Muslim world. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are you opposed to republican-democracy?

If a community and a state, do not wish to have the procedure legal, and they believe that life begins at conception, who the hell are you to force your point of view on some other political jurisdiction?

I have my own view on the issue, and frankly, it could be identical to yours. But my view on abortion, is totally irrelevant, to the laws of some other legal jurisdiction. I have no right to impose my will on others. That is called, LIBERTY.

Only authoritarian pieces of shit want to impose their will on others.

Irrelevant to the issue of the OP.

Likewise, for my own relations, we would never choose such a thing. How horrible, life is precious.

But I do not intend to make other women and girls, be subject to state forcing such a thing. IMO, it is a personal decision between women, their doctors, their conscious, and their creator, and I will vote to make it so, IN MY STATE.

But it is none of the federal government's business, nor do I give a damn what other states do, and it is none of my business what anyone else does.

It is not a "women's rights issue," it is a family issue, and a deeply person one. One that is certainly none of YOUR business, to butt your nose into someone else's affairs, to make political hay of in an election season, anymore than it is some man, that has nothing to do with it, either.

. .. however? That has nothing to do with women's rights in the Muslim world. :rolleyes:

I agree. Abortion should be between a woman and her doctor. It's not really a family issue. It's not the state's business either. Women actually have autonomy.

You might read up on women's rights in Islam. I think you'll be surprised.

Abortion should be between a woman and her doctor

Abortion is murder you piece of shit, and murder between anybody is conspiracy to commit murder.

You make me sick to my stomach. There is nothing more disgusting than a woman who would murder her own child.

Thread topic:

Where are American Feminists During the Biggest Women's Rights Protests Ever in the Muslim World?

The Muslim world has never seen anything like the massive protests in Iran following the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who authorities pulled off the streets of Tehran and placed under arrest because too much of her hair was showing under her headscarf. Amini died while in the custody of the Morality Police, and that spark has generated a firestorm of protests.

Iran protests: Death toll continues to climb, as reporter who first highlighted Amini's death is arrested

Iranian security forces over the weekend arrested the journalist who first reported on Mahsa Amini’s death as protests in the country continue for almost two weeks.
"This regime has failed to put down the protests, which have now spread to every province of the country," Saeed Ghasseminejad, senior Iran and financial economics adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Fox News Digital. "The protests that started in Tehran in front of the hospital where Mahsa Zhina Amini’s soul left her body after being beaten by the guidance patrol, also known as morality police, spread to Kurdistan, where she came from, and from there to all corners of the country."
"The protest that started over the murder of Mahsa by the Morality police, whose job is to impose sharia laws on Iranians, especially Iranian women, quickly went beyond the issue of hijab and united people in a struggle to overthrow the Islamist regime in Iran," Ghasseminejad, who was born and raised in Iran, added.

TheReaper says: Well you see, Muslim women are real women, not woke baby-killing homo-supporting losers like American liberal women are. Hence, no support. They do the same thing in America too. If a Republican woman runs against a Democrat man, all the "NOW" sort of groups will support the man, which really pulls the covers on their real agenda.

Abortion is murder you piece of shit, and murder between anybody is conspiracy to commit murder.

You make me sick to my stomach. There is nothing more disgusting than a woman who would murder her own child.

Thread topic:

The Muslim world has never seen anything like the massive protests in Iran following the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who authorities pulled off the streets of Tehran and placed under arrest because too much of her hair was showing under her headscarf. Amini died while in the custody of the Morality Police, and that spark has generated a firestorm of protests.

Iran protests: Death toll continues to climb, as reporter who first highlighted Amini's death is arrested

Iranian security forces over the weekend arrested the journalist who first reported on Mahsa Amini’s death as protests in the country continue for almost two weeks.
"This regime has failed to put down the protests, which have now spread to every province of the country," Saeed Ghasseminejad, senior Iran and financial economics adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Fox News Digital. "The protests that started in Tehran in front of the hospital where Mahsa Zhina Amini’s soul left her body after being beaten by the guidance patrol, also known as morality police, spread to Kurdistan, where she came from, and from there to all corners of the country."
"The protest that started over the murder of Mahsa by the Morality police, whose job is to impose sharia laws on Iranians, especially Iranian women, quickly went beyond the issue of hijab and united people in a struggle to overthrow the Islamist regime in Iran," Ghasseminejad, who was born and raised in Iran, added.

TheReaper says: Well you see, Muslim women are real women, not woke baby-killing homo-supporting losers like American liberal women are. Hence, no support. They do the same thing in America too. If a Republican woman runs against a Democrat man, all the "NOW" sort of groups will support the man, which really pulls the covers on their real agenda.

Then you should never have an abortion.

It's not really a family issue.
It sure as hell is a family issue.

IMO? I think any state that has a law, where someone can be charged with the murder of a child, i.e. double murder, if they kill a pregnant women, if that woman has an abortion of a child that her and the father had agreed they were going to bring to term and care for, and she goes and kills it? The father should have the right to take her to court and sue her in a civil suit.

This bullshit of a woman has complete control of the life and death of the family and control over the child? Horseshit.

You might read up on women's rights in Islam.

I don't care about the rights of Muslim women. They are stupid to be Muslim and believe in any religious dogma.

Anyone that lets any institution control their thought is a tool.

Be it a religion, a political party, a nation state, a TEE VEE station, a media cartel, a foundation, etc.

It sure as hell is a family issue.

IMO? I think any state that has a law, where someone can be charged with the murder of a child, i.e. double murder, if they kill a pregnant women, if that woman has an abortion of a child that her and the father had agreed they were going to bring to term and care for, and she goes and kills it? The father should have the right to take her to court and sue her in a civil suit.

This bullshit of a woman has complete control of the life and death of the family and control over the child? Horseshit.

You obviously don't think women should have rights. You're promoting submission and Fascism.

Then you should never have an abortion.
Telling a man not to “have” an abortion, is like telling a woman to not “have” a rape. A woman doesn’t have an abortion. She commits an abortion…

Telling a man not to “have” an abortion, is like telling a woman to not “have” a rape. A woman doesn’t have an abortion. She commits an abortion…

It's none of your business. Rape is a criminal assault. An abortion is a medical procedure. Don't you know the difference?

That's asinine even for you.
There is no other answer. This is the modern age where we are civil according to Progs. What Prog civil people would impoverish a percentage of the population in that way? This is a globalist agenda done on purpose.

It's none of your business. Rape is a criminal assault. An abortion is a medical procedure. Don't you know the difference?
547898E8-B910-47A0-8E76-C7A2C8C3E99B.jpeg

Forum List

Back