Where are American Feminists During the Biggest Women's Rights Protests Ever in the Muslim World?

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Where are American Feminists During the Biggest Women's Rights Protests Ever in the Muslim World?

The Muslim world has never seen anything like the massive protests in Iran following the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who authorities pulled off the streets of Tehran and placed under arrest because too much of her hair was showing under her headscarf. Amini died while in the custody of the Morality Police, and that spark has generated a firestorm of protests.

Iran protests: Death toll continues to climb, as reporter who first highlighted Amini's death is arrested

Iranian security forces over the weekend arrested the journalist who first reported on Mahsa Amini’s death as protests in the country continue for almost two weeks.
"This regime has failed to put down the protests, which have now spread to every province of the country," Saeed Ghasseminejad, senior Iran and financial economics adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Fox News Digital. "The protests that started in Tehran in front of the hospital where Mahsa Zhina Amini’s soul left her body after being beaten by the guidance patrol, also known as morality police, spread to Kurdistan, where she came from, and from there to all corners of the country."
"The protest that started over the murder of Mahsa by the Morality police, whose job is to impose sharia laws on Iranians, especially Iranian women, quickly went beyond the issue of hijab and united people in a struggle to overthrow the Islamist regime in Iran," Ghasseminejad, who was born and raised in Iran, added.

TheReaper says: Well you see, Muslim women are real women, not woke baby-killing homo-supporting losers like American liberal women are. Hence, no support. They do the same thing in America too. If a Republican woman runs against a Democrat man, all the "NOW" sort of groups will support the man, which really pulls the covers on their real agenda.

~~~~~~
Guess all those woke feminists are too busy touting Transgenderism ad their Soy boys dressed in skirts.
:abgg2q.jpg:
6v39w1.jpg

• Banned

The Philadelphia Enquirer should be ashamed of itself for that bogus comparison.

I remember when the Kenyan Pig Obama did the same thing, sat on his hands during a big Iranian protest when any other president would have supported the people in the streets. The Left love their Mullah's.

It's all the same. Insecure men want to control women whether that's in Texas or Mississippi over women's reproductive rights or it's the witch hunts in Massachusetts in 1660s or Iran in 2022.
Do you like men telling you how you feel, or projecting on to you the motivations for your behavior?

:rolleyes:

How about stereo-typing all women, as if they are all the same?

The Philadelphia Enquirer should be ashamed of itself for that bogus comparison.

I remember when the Kenyan Pig Obama did the same thing, sat on his hands during a big Iranian protest when any other president would have supported the people in the streets. The Left love their Mullah's.

You're very ignorant and backwards if you think Obama was born in Kenya. Further, a war in Iran will make the Iraq war look like a Sunday school picnic.

It's all the same. Insecure men want to control women whether that's in Texas or Mississippi over women's reproductive rights or it's the witch hunts in Massachusetts in 1660s or Iran in 2022.

What the hell are you blabbing about! Women are protesting in Iran and American women are silent.
Stay out of my threads you ignorant moron

You're very ignorant and backwards if you think Obama was born in Kenya. Further, a war in Iran will make the Iraq war look like a Sunday school picnic.

YOU need to learn how to speak English you jackass.
I call myself Irish, even though I was born in Texas. Get it? I never said Obama was BORN in Kenya did I. DID I!! I just called him The Kenyan.
As for the camel fuckers in Iran, one Ohio Class Nuclear Submarine can lay waste to the entire nation and make it glow in the dark for a century.

Now shut the fuck up asshole.

Not all men are insecure losers. Perhaps you should try reading.

Perhaps you should go fuck yourself.

YOU need to learn how to speak English you jackass.
I call myself Irish, even though I was born in Texas. Get it? I never said Obama was BORN in Kenya did I. DID I!! I just called him The Kenyan.
As for the camel fuckers in Iran, one Ohio Class Nuclear Submarine can lay waste to the entire nation and make it glow in the dark for a century.

Now shut the fuck up asshole.

Stay in Texas where you belong.

Thread topic:

The Muslim world has never seen anything like the massive protests in Iran following the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman who authorities pulled off the streets of Tehran and placed under arrest because too much of her hair was showing under her headscarf. Amini died while in the custody of the Morality Police, and that spark has generated a firestorm of protests.

Iran protests: Death toll continues to climb, as reporter who first highlighted Amini's death is arrested

Iranian security forces over the weekend arrested the journalist who first reported on Mahsa Amini’s death as protests in the country continue for almost two weeks.
"This regime has failed to put down the protests, which have now spread to every province of the country," Saeed Ghasseminejad, senior Iran and financial economics adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told Fox News Digital. "The protests that started in Tehran in front of the hospital where Mahsa Zhina Amini’s soul left her body after being beaten by the guidance patrol, also known as morality police, spread to Kurdistan, where she came from, and from there to all corners of the country."
"The protest that started over the murder of Mahsa by the Morality police, whose job is to impose sharia laws on Iranians, especially Iranian women, quickly went beyond the issue of hijab and united people in a struggle to overthrow the Islamist regime in Iran," Ghasseminejad, who was born and raised in Iran, added.

TheReaper says: Well you see, Muslim women are real women, not woke baby-killing homo-supporting losers like American liberal women are. Hence, no support. They do the same thing in America too. If a Republican woman runs against a Democrat man, all the "NOW" sort of groups will support the man, which really pulls the covers on their real agenda.

Anything artificial cannot stand for long.

New Topics

Forum List

Back