Where are all the Dimwinger IMPEACHMENT victory threads?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Last edited:
They’ve already shifted focus onto the President’s “health”, and fantasizing about him resigning.

The Republicans are going about it the wrong way. This is the way it should have gone today:

Steve Castor: "Thank you for your service Lt. Col. Vindman. Now I'd like to ask you a question. Have you ever had contact with an individual named Eric Ciaramella?

Vindman: "I...errr...uhhh...uhhh...duhhh...urk..."

Schiff: #%$@Dammit*^&#... Do not talk about whistleblower in impeachment hearings. If you do, you’ll hear from Ethics Committee..."

:laughing0301:

Volker has completely destroyed the entire Dimwinger farce today.

Time to wrap this up, idiots.

You lost.

You have NOTHING.

You morons put all your eggs in the blithering nincompoop Adumb "Bug-eyes" Schifferbrain's basket and you came up empty.

They're off to see the wizard...the wonderful Wizard of something...lol

There are many possibilities there...

the-great-wizard-of-whos-that-proves-trumps-gutlt-no-28686211.png

2xchoh.jpg

3doqwv.jpg

schiff-doorman-640x386.jpg

democrat-lollipop-guild.jpg

Seems to me the Dimwingers are pretty much AWOL.

Adumb Schifferbrains has shot his load with his STAR WITNESSES.:5_1_12024:

Other than running into threads that destroy the Dimwinger narrative long enough to deflect and derail, our resident libnuts are searching for something good to post about this farce.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Tom Del Beccaro: Adam Schiff’s impeachment inquiry is most one-sided in history – A political attack on GOP
We've got weeks of testimony to go. I think its going well, but it ain't time for victory dances yet.

Premature celebration is a conservative thing.

Other than running into threads that destroy the Dimwinger narrative long enough to deflect and derail, our resident libnuts are searching for something good to post about this farce.

Tom Del Beccaro: Adam Schiff’s impeachment inquiry is most one-sided in history – A political attack on GOP
Did I miss the vote??

We've got weeks of testimony to go. I think its going well, but it ain't time for victory dances yet.

Sorry, but the "doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results" was already taken by the libs.

Going well? It is a nonsensical charade. Democrats are a disgrace to America.

Forum List

Back