Where are all the democrats?

Their packing their shit to move to Canada. Good riddance to the lib douchebags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm here. But I voted for the trumpster. It was hard, don't get me wrong, but the shrilary is a criminal and I actually am ethical.

is rather quiet from the usual resident Dem cheerleader suspects :eusa_think:

Toro was ESPECIALLY the trash talker this past week as well :eusa_drool:

The election aint over yet but its close and hiLIARy is trailing

I haven't seen or heard from any democrats since like 9 pm!?

They're hiding not because of you but the reality their flawed candidate was too flawed to win!

Of course the Johnson vote, Comey comment and how the hell are there so many deplorables can there be!?!

The reality those that voted for President Obama thought running a woman would have the same result but what happen was no one bought that bullshit!

Now it does not change the fact the Trump you voted for is not your friend and in fact he would burn your hood like I would!

I'm here. But I voted for the trumpster. It was hard, don't get me wrong,

No, for a hardcore right-wing shill like you, it was no doubt the easiest decision ever. You're not actually still pretending to be a "liberal Democrat", are you? Nobody on this board falls for that, not even your Trump-fan besties.

Anyways, you can add Clinton to your long list of people you want jailed for trumped-up crimes. You know, like you want for all climate scientists. The Stalinism runs deep in you.

Well, I will admit it, crow is on the plate for breakfast. But when Trump does in 4 years what it took Bush to do in eight, look in the mirror for answers.

I'm here. But I voted for the trumpster. It was hard, don't get me wrong,

No, for a hardcore right-wing shill like you, it was no doubt the easiest decision ever. You're not actually still pretending to be a "liberal Democrat", are you? Nobody on this board falls for that, not even your Trump-fan besties.

Anyways, you can add Clinton to your long list of people you want jailed for trumped-up crimes. You know, like you want for all climate scientists. The Stalinism runs deep in you.

oooooh, poor mammy. Yes, dear, I am a liberal Democrat. i was even a delegate to the 2008 Denver convention. I still have the hat.

Here it is from another thread that I posted for theDoctorisIn.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15760624/

Well, I will admit it, crow is on the plate for breakfast. But when Trump does in 4 years what it took Bush to do in eight, look in the mirror for answers.

Oh, I think the Senate and House will keep him reigned in. Don't you? If you think this last Congress was obstructionist just imagine how bad it will be when they mostly hate him.

I'm an Independent that leans more left, I hate Trump and dislike Clinton. I voted for Johnson as a protest vote and because I want the right to move left on social issues. I'm in NY, a safe Dem state, so my third party vote isn't that heroic as someone who leans left. I voted for Sanders in primaries.

Feel free to rip on me if you want. I'm going to join you on ripping on Dem party tools like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc. They treated Sanders supporters like me with condescension and portrayed us as a bunch of stupid kids. They can all go fuck themselves and enjoy their loss.

crow.jpg

is rather quiet from the usual resident Dem cheerleader suspects :eusa_think:

Toro was ESPECIALLY the trash talker this past week as well :eusa_drool:

The election aint over yet but its close and hiLIARy is trailing

The Democratic party needs an enema.

Amen brother. They treated the Bernie supporters out here like shit and went so far as to accuse our delegates of throwing chairs etc. All hogwash, but the MSM dutifully claimed it to be true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back