When You’re God’s Chosen People You Can Expect the Demons to Behave This Way

What's past is past. Everyone has to make their place here.
But you still fix the wrongs...

No. Idiot- full stop. That land will NEVER again be ruled by Arabs or anyone else that hates Jews. With the exception of a very brief - 3.5 years or so.

Actually, quite the opposite, Israel will go the way of Apartheid South Africa and for much the same reason. The rest of the world won't tolerate it and demographics is destiny.

Why do think the Zionists keep trying to find more Jews from the former USSR?

Actually, quite the opposite, Israel will go the way of Apartheid South Africa and for much the same reason.

People have been predicting the demise of The Jews for 4,000 years. All those who came before are wiped off the face of The Earth.

I don't recommend you hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

On second thought, actually, I do recommend you hold your breath until that happens.

People have been predicting the demise of The Jews for 4,000 years. All those who came before are wiped off the face of The Earth.

I don't recommend you hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

On second thought, actually, I do recommend you hold your breath until that happens.

Why do you guys conflate the existence of an apartheid Zionist regime with the existence of your religion? Especially since most Jews don't live in Israel.

Israel will go for the same reason all other colonial regimes went... because the indigenous people eventually always win out.

Bet you didn't think I knew how to rock 'n' roll.
Oh, I got yahweh's stamp on my very soul.
There ain't no need to be a wailing wall flower,
'Cause now we're living on jew power.

I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
We're the chosen ones, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the rapture hour,

Bet you didn't think I knew how to bank 'n' roll.
Our man Netanyahus never on the dole
There ain't no need to be a super power,

Talking to you, now.
Your Armageddons gonna come for you.
Keep on, keep on, keep on keeping on.

Keep on keeping on, keep on keeping on.

~S~w/apologies to Mr Clapton

Israel will go for the same reason all other colonial regimes went

Israel was a colony of The British, So, you mean like America, Australia, Canada, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Bahamas, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cyprus, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, Iraq, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Qatar, New Zealand, Ireland, Zimbabwe, Vanuatu, Zanzibar, Singapore, Sri Lanka ... and a dozen other former colonial regimes?

Israel was a colony of The British, So, you mean like America, Australia, Canada, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Bahamas, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cyprus, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, Iraq, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Qatar, New Zealand, Ireland, Zimbabwe, Vanuatu, Zanzibar, Singapore, Sri Lanka ... and a dozen other former colonial regimes?
JoeB isn’t relishing the demise of all those formerly British colonies the way he is Israel because those aren’t Jewish countries.

JoeB isn’t relishing the demise of all those formerly British colonies the way he is Israel because those aren’t Jewish countries.

What Joe fails to realize is that Israel was a colony, not she's a sovereign nation.

What Joe fails to realize is that Israel was a colony, not she's a sovereign nation.
And what Joe fails to admit is that 1) his targeted condemnation for Israel is driven by his antisemitism and 2) his constant habit of accusing other people of being racist reveals his hypocrisy.

Okay, let's look at this lame ass argument. MOST of these countries threw the British the fuck out. The indigenous people reasserted themselves. There aren't a bunch of Europeans running around Malaysia or Nigeria claiming that they have a right to continue to oppress the native people because God said they could.

Other countries, sadly, that is EXACTLY what happened, such as the US or Australia, which were built on outright genocide of indigenous peoples. So what make the Zionist entity worse then them? Well, the Zionist Entity did it after the rest of the world decided that such things were unacceptable and the great colonial empires were being dismantled after the World Wars.

See above statement, where I do celebrate that these countries were able to throw off the yoke of colonialism.

And what Joe fails to admit is that 1) his targeted condemnation for Israel is driven by his antisemitism and 2) his constant habit of accusing other people of being racist reveals his hypocrisy.

Or that what the Zionist Squatters of Europe are doing is much worse than what anyone else did, at least in recent memory.

This country- the USA - essentially built on the genocide of Native Americans and exploitation of slave labor. Almost everyone today admits that was wrong.

The Zionist Entity is stealing someone else's land and creating an apartheid police state... because God told them to.

Forum List

Back