When You’re God’s Chosen People You Can Expect the Demons to Behave This Way

I don't worry about "prophecy", mostly because prophecies only "come true" after someone retcons them.

Not sure if that's an ample analogy.

A better analogy would be that if you invade someone's house, force them to live in the unheated garage, and then wonder why they want to kill you.

No, for the same reason South Africa didn't have a right to exist under Apartheid.
You're the problem.

^^^ typical self-hating leftist.

Seems to me that if history is "self-hate', maybe you have stuff you should be feeling guilty about.

The period of European Colonization of the world, which began with Columbus and ended with World War 2, includes a lot of crimes white people should be ashamed of.

Zionism is one of those crimes.

Most prophecy has yet to be fulfilled. Once fulfilled prophecy becomes history.

Or Prophecy is just bullshit.

Except the people who were genocided are gone, except the few that are still living on reservations. And we are nowhere near racial equality in this country.
What's past is past. Everyone has to make their place here.

The Jews stole nothing. They BOUGHT BACK much of it. More of it won in conquest after being invaded by hundreds of millions of Arabs..

Yep. Demon inspired. This is what anti god leftism does to the human soul

In 1948 the European Zionists had purchased about 7% of the land.

No. Idiot- full stop. That land will NEVER again be ruled by Arabs or anyone else that hates Jews. With the exception of a very brief - 3.5 years or so.

You forget that Jews lived all over the Arab world for more than 2000 years.

Nobody reads Farrakhan.
No, they just go to his rallies and then repeat his antisemitic BS. It’s particularly bad when the antisemites repeating Farrakhan’s hate are Democrats in elected positions. To wit:

1) An elected DC councilman is a big fan of the most notorious Jew-hater in the country, goes to his rally, hears him spew his antisemitic crap about greedy Jews controlling the weather, and then blames greedy Jews for a snowstorm, spreading more hostility to Jews. The antisemite retained his seat and is now running for mayor.

2) The leader of the Women’s March, dedicated to civil rights, is also a big Farrakhan fan. She kicked the one Jew on the Board off, saying that blacks wouldn’t like a Jew in a leadership role.

No, they just go to his rallies and then repeat his antisemitic BS. It’s particularly bad when the antisemites repeating Farrakhan’s hate are Democrats in elected positions. To wit:

1) An elected DC councilman is a big fan of the most notorious Jew-hater in the country, goes to his rally, hears him spew his antisemitic crap about greedy Jews controlling the weather, and then blames greedy Jews for a snowstorm, spreading more hostility to Jews. The antisemite retained his seat and is now running for mayor.

2) The leader of the Women’s March, dedicated to civil rights, is also a big Farrakhan fan. She kicked the one Jew on the Board off, saying that blacks wouldn’t like a Jew in a leadership role.

You are the only person I know that yaps about Farrakhan. He's a nobody in the scheme of things.

They are half brothers to the Jews.. Abraham had six sons by his Arab wife Keturah.
When Abraham died he left everything, including the "Abrahamic Promises", to Isaac. He left nothing to the others that he fathered, so their descendants have no claim.

Except the people who were genocided are gone, except the few that are still living on reservations. And we are nowhere near racial equality in this country.
It seems that the racial inequality here is preferable to racial equality in their ancestral lands.

You are the only person I know that yaps about Farrakhan. He's a nobody in the scheme of things.
I just gave you two examples of how his influence is promoting antisemitic attitudes among elected Democrats, who then in turn spew it to their public. Did you take note of how AWFUL they were -one kicking a Jew off the Board and another blaming “greedy Jews” for a snowstorm?

Of course not - it‘s only Jew-hate, and you’re an antisemitic Democrat, so naturally you downplay it. I sure don’t hear you complaining to blacks to stop yapping about racists.

Double standards.

And, no before you argue the Bible says God gave the Jews that land, the bible also has talking snakes and giants in it, and I don't believe that, either.
I don't believe it, therefore it isn't true. ???;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back