When You’re God’s Chosen People You Can Expect the Demons to Behave This Way

No, it's there to keep the Palestinians from murdering the invaders who stole their land. If you are building walls and bombing the indigenous people of a place you stole, you are in the wrong... this isn't complicated.

Nope, they just don't have the lack of ethics "God's Chosen People" have.
Feel better?
I didn’t think so.
But we all appreciate that you think Arabs are stupid.

No, it's there to keep the Palestinians from murdering the invaders who stole their land. If you are building walls and bombing the indigenous people of a place you stole, you are in the wrong... this isn't complicated.

Nope, they just don't have the lack of ethics "God's Chosen People" have.
Palestinians are not Canaanites, Shitforbrains racist.

This is where you are confused.

The Nazis mistreated the Jews.
The KKK mistreated the blacks.
The Zionists mistreat the Palestinians.

And the Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews kill the Arabs
And the Arabs kill the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused
- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.
did you vote for biden?
bidenrascistposhajkhsksh2.jpg

Here's the thing. When I was younger and a Campus Conservative, I dealt with a whiny liberal Jew on the Student Government, who was trying to impress the black members with how woke he was by railing against the apartheid government in South Africa. Then I pointed out that the same kinds of policies were practiced by the Israelis against the Palestinians...

"But, but, but... the PLO are terrorists!" he blubbered.
"The South Africans say that ANC (African National Congress) are terrorists. Mandela went to jail for making bombs."

Of course, at the time, being kind of right wing and associated with the military, I made the argument to myself the US needed allies, no matter how noxious. Today, I realize the reason why the US has so many problems and isn't loved around the world is because we've supported Apartheid, Zionism, and a host of petty dictators.

The underlying problem is that Israel is an apartheid and colonial state. A bunch of Europeans are treating the indigenous people of the land as second class citizens. Period. Full stop.

And, no before you argue the Bible says God gave the Jews that land, the bible also has talking snakes and giants in it, and I don't believe that, either.
We don't give a damn whether you believe the Bible or not. Israel is a democracy and their culture and technology benefits the world. The Palestinians are goat fuckers and their culture is death.

Here's the thing. When I was younger and a Campus Conservative, I dealt with a whiny liberal Jew on the Student Government, who was trying to impress the black members with how woke he was by railing against the apartheid government in South Africa. Then I pointed out that the same kinds of policies were practiced by the Israelis against the Palestinians...

"But, but, but... the PLO are terrorists!" he blubbered.
"The South Africans say that ANC (African National Congress) are terrorists. Mandela went to jail for making bombs."

Of course, at the time, being kind of right wing and associated with the military, I made the argument to myself the US needed allies, no matter how noxious. Today, I realize the reason why the US has so many problems and isn't loved around the world is because we've supported Apartheid, Zionism, and a host of petty dictators.

The underlying problem is that Israel is an apartheid and colonial state. A bunch of Europeans are treating the indigenous people of the land as second class citizens. Period. Full stop.

And, no before you argue the Bible says God gave the Jews that land, the bible also has talking snakes and giants in it, and I don't believe that, either.
Do you believe that God gave America to WASPs? He did you know.

And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

"Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel.
Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren."

Last edited:
That's not what happened and I was think you know that. The Jews, when they were still a minority in THEIR OWN LAND, PAID to buy most of it back.

Uh, that's exactly what happened. Let' roll that beautiful bean footage.

DUring WWI, the British Government passed the Balfour Declaration, promising to relocate Europe's Jews to Palestine. Which meant that they rigged the system to give lands to European Jews willing to resettle there and be colonists by proxy.

Not a lot of them signed on, of course, until Hitler turned a bunch of them into lampshades and bars of soap. Then a lot more resettled. The British tried to partition the land, but no one was going for that, so war.

The thing is most of the world looks at Israel's apartheid practices and are horrified. Except for Funditarded Americans, who think we need Jews in Israel for Jay-a-zus to come back and punish all the sinners.

Religion truly does fuck up everything.

Palestinians are not Canaanites, Shitforbrains racist.

Um, not sure what your logic here is, exactly? Palestine has been the name of the region since the Romans got sick of putting down Judea revolts and exiled them all from the province. It's actually a Latin derivative of "Philistine"

We don't give a damn whether you believe the Bible or not. Israel is a democracy and their culture and technology benefits the world. The Palestinians are goat fuckers and their culture is death.

If the Zionist Entity practiced democracy, it would be voted out of existence. You don't get to call yourself a "Democracy" when you practice apartheid.

DUring WWI, the British Government passed the Balfour Declaration, promising to relocate Europe's Jews to Palestine. Which meant that they rigged the system to give lands to European Jews willing to resettle there and be colonists by proxy.

Not a lot of them signed on, of course, until Hitler turned a bunch of them into lampshades and bars of soap. Then a lot more resettled. The British tried to partition the land, but no one was going for that, so war.

The thing is most of the world looks at Israel's apartheid practices and are horrified. Except for Funditarded Americans, who think we need Jews in Israel for Jay-a-zus to come back and punish all the sinners.

Um, not sure what your logic here is, exactly? Palestine has been the name of the region since the Romans got sick of putting down Judea revolts and exiled them all from the province. It's actually a Latin derivative of "Philistine"

If the Zionist Entity practiced democracy, it would be voted out of existence. You don't get to call yourself a "Democracy" when you practice apartheid.
There's a reason you lock your doors. Use your damn brain.

Half the countries in the world were founded by conquering people who took over the territory from the "lesser" folks who inhabited it beforehand. When the Greeks and Romans did it, it was cause for celebration (for us, hundreds of years later), because the net result was beneficial. The history of England is a classic example of one takeover after another. Closer to home, the tradition of conquest and takeover of geography in the Americas pre-dated Columbus by millennia.

There are twenty-six countries that are avowedly Muslim countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Brunei, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Maldives, Malaysia, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sahrawi Republic, Somalia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen), and yet ONE country insists that it be an avowedly Jewish State, and that is an intolerable state of being. For Islam. Gimmeafukkinbreak.

I suspect that nobody contributing to this thread has sufficient knowledge about Apartheid or the Jewish State to assess whether this accusation against Israel has any basis in fact. The POINT is that it is a proposition about which reasonable people disagree. And the Left - which controls Academe - is not comprised of reasonable people. They are intellectual cowards who wish to quash disagreement rather than confronting it with rational, fact-based arguments.

What was the flag of the region in 1940?
Who was the government leader of the region?
What form of government was used in the region?
What nations had treaties with that government?

This is where you are confused.

The Nazis mistreated the Jews.
The KKK mistreated the blacks.
The Zionists mistreat the Palestinians.

And the Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews kill the Arabs
And the Arabs kill the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused
- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.
Roger Waters sides with Putin in causing Russia to invade Ukraine.
No shock you follow Waters.

Does Israel have the right to exist?

Prophetically (the State of) Israel will be a thorn in the side (pain in the ass) of the other Israelite nations (WASP), as well as the Islamic nations. They will eventually drag the whole world into the end time conflagration.

Last edited:
Don't conflate prophesy and religion.

I don't worry about "prophecy", mostly because prophecies only "come true" after someone retcons them.

There's a reason you lock your doors. Use your damn brain.

Not sure if that's an ample analogy.

A better analogy would be that if you invade someone's house, force them to live in the unheated garage, and then wonder why they want to kill you.

Does Israel have the right to exist?

No, for the same reason South Africa didn't have a right to exist under Apartheid.

Roger Waters sides with Putin in causing Russia to invade Ukraine.
No shock you follow Waters.

The man is a genius.

But to the point, what is anyone getting out of this war? Even assuming it doesn't escalate into a nuclear conflict, Ukraine will be devastating for decades, and dependent on western aid. The western Democracies have all taken an economic hit, and if Putin falls, you are going to see political instability in Russia.

And that's the "BEST CASE" scenario.

Do you believe that God gave America to WASPs? He did you know.

Nope. There is no God, and America was built on genocide and slavery of non-white people. Soon white people will be in the minority (If fact, in a few centuries, we'll probably disappear altogether) Our history is nothing to be proud of.

What was the flag of the region in 1940?
Who was the government leader of the region?
What form of government was used in the region?
What nations had treaties with that government?

I'm not sure what your point is. The British got control of Palestine for lying to the Arabs and promising them independence from the Turks. Then they stabbed them in the back, turned the whole region into colonies, and started giving the best part to the Jewish Squatters. And the world is still paying for this attempt to prop up a fading empire today.

Nope. There is no God, and America was built on genocide and slavery of non-white people. Soon white people will be in the minority (If fact, in a few centuries, we'll probably disappear altogether) Our history is nothing to be proud of.

I'm not sure what your point is. The British got control of Palestine for lying to the Arabs and promising them independence from the Turks. Then they stabbed them in the back, turned the whole region into colonies, and started giving the best part to the Jewish Squatters. And the world is still paying for this attempt to prop up a fading empire today.
^^^ typical self-hating leftist.

I don't worry about "prophecy", mostly because prophecies only "come true" after someone retcons them.
Most prophecy has yet to be fulfilled. Once fulfilled prophecy becomes history.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back