When You’re God’s Chosen People You Can Expect the Demons to Behave This Way

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Student groups at Berkeley adopt a 'no Zionist speakers rule'

Last month, at least eight different student organizations at UC Berkeley’s School of Law incorporated a bylaw into their respective constitutions attacking the state of Israel.

'n the interest of protecting the safety and welfare of Palestinian students on campus [we] will not invite speakers that have expressed...support of Zionism,' the bylaw read.

What’s the difference between NAZIS, Stalinists, KKK, and Islamic terrorists?

The clothes they wear.

What is not well known is the fortune pouring into liberal schools by rich Muslims to indoctrinate students against Israel. As a result, the antisemitic environment is flourishing, and at some of the worst leftist schools, Jews are not allowed to serve on the Student Body unless they renounce Israel.

President Trump tried to stop this by issuing an EO withholding federal funds to any school that doesn’t ramp down on the Jew-hate on campus. There was an effort by Congressional Republicans to make this permanent legislation, but the Democrats - concerned about offending their Muslim base - refused to sign on.

As schools become more leftist and thus antisemitism grows, parents and inbound college students are considering the level of Jew-hate on campus. I know someone who teaches at Columbia, and she tells me it is AWFUL there.

That is why it is not surprising that the most antisemitic colleges are in the liberal Northeast.

Jewish student group analyzes a year of antisemitism, finds concentration in the Northeast

What is not well known is the fortune pouring into liberal schools by rich Muslims to indoctrinate students against Israel. As a result, the antisemitic environment is flourishing, and at some of the worst leftist schools, Jews are not allowed to serve on the Student Body unless they renounce Israel.

President Trump tried to stop this by issuing an EO withholding federal funds to any school that doesn’t ramp down on the Jew-hate on campus. There was an effort by Congressional Republicans to make this permanent legislation, but the Democrats - concerned about offending their Muslim base - refused to sign on.

As schools become more leftist and thus antisemitism grows, parents and inbound college students are considering the level of Jew-hate on campus. I know someone who teaches at Columbia, and she tells me it is AWFUL there.

That is why it is not surprising that the most antisemitic colleges are in the liberal Northeast.

Here's the thing. When I was younger and a Campus Conservative, I dealt with a whiny liberal Jew on the Student Government, who was trying to impress the black members with how woke he was by railing against the apartheid government in South Africa. Then I pointed out that the same kinds of policies were practiced by the Israelis against the Palestinians...

"But, but, but... the PLO are terrorists!" he blubbered.
"The South Africans say that ANC (African National Congress) are terrorists. Mandela went to jail for making bombs."

Of course, at the time, being kind of right wing and associated with the military, I made the argument to myself the US needed allies, no matter how noxious. Today, I realize the reason why the US has so many problems and isn't loved around the world is because we've supported Apartheid, Zionism, and a host of petty dictators.

The underlying problem is that Israel is an apartheid and colonial state. A bunch of Europeans are treating the indigenous people of the land as second class citizens. Period. Full stop.

And, no before you argue the Bible says God gave the Jews that land, the bible also has talking snakes and giants in it, and I don't believe that, either.

Student groups at Berkeley adopt a 'no Zionist speakers rule'

Last month, at least eight different student organizations at UC Berkeley’s School of Law incorporated a bylaw into their respective constitutions attacking the state of Israel.

'n the interest of protecting the safety and welfare of Palestinian students on campus [we] will not invite speakers that have expressed...support of Zionism,' the bylaw read.

What’s the difference between NAZIS, Stalinists, KKK, and Islamic terrorists?

This is where you are confused.

The Nazis mistreated the Jews.
The KKK mistreated the blacks.
The Zionists mistreat the Palestinians.

And the Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews kill the Arabs
And the Arabs kill the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused
- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.

Do you know what turned me against the Zionists?

Of course I do. You hate Jews.

I've been running into volks like you all my life.

bored-boring.gif

That poster is a liberal who goes on and on about how racist people are, and then spews his antisemitism at every turn. I don’t even read what the Farrakhan wannabe writes.

Nobody reads Farrakhan.

Yeah, that’s also a big tell that you’re dealing with an antisemite. They start in with the semantics of Semite.

Or realizing that ACTUAL Semites aren't white people from Europe.

The problem with your claims of being oppressed is that you can take off the Yarmulkes at any time and claim all the white privilege you can eat... but put them on and whine about Hitler when you want to take advantage.

Targeted hatred against the sole (and tiny) Jewish state is due to antisemitism. Decent people know this. The antisemites lie about it.

The fundamental lie of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land". There were people on that land. The Zionists stole it.

The world hates Israel because of it's conduct, not because they "hate Jews for being special".

If the Europeans and Americans felt bad about the Holocaust (which they should have) they should have given them a chunk of Europe or America.

Not give away someone else's land.

Forum List

Back