When you vote for the lesser of two evils....

you're still supporting evil, yes?

unfortunately yes, However I would point out that one of the 2 Evils is going to win no matter what you do, so by voting for the lesser evil you are doing your part to avoid subjecting us to what you view as the worse evil.

The way our system works, even if 95% of us decided not to vote because we did not like either Candidate enough, the other 5% would still vote, and one of the 2 would win. So IMO not voting at all, when there is a choice between bad and worse is just as bad as Voting for the worst one.

Last edited:
Yes, It's still voteing for evil and I have been sick of it for the last 30 years.
Going to hell in the fast lane vs. going to hell in the slow lane.

Sure but I'm voting for Ron Paul. No evil there.

Assuming he's not the nominee, you'll write him in?

That will depend on the nominee. Of course, who I consider evil may differ dramatically what who another considers evil. Hell, I don't consider President Obama evil, just another meddler that thinks he knows what's best for others. Come to think of it, that is evil. Never mind.

unfortunately yes, However I would point out that one of the 2 Evils is going to win no matter what you do, so by voting for the lesser evil you are doing your part to avoid subjecting us to what you view as the worse evil.

The way our system works, even if 95% of us decided not to vote because we did not like either Candidate enough, the other 5% would still vote, and one of the 2 would win. So IMO not voting at all, when there is a choice between bad and worse is just as bad as Voting for the worst one.

It's pathetic that you've already decided that it'll be 2 evils in the general.

Grow a pair.

Forum List

Back